Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ciscorlie Horford, they fat guy of 6"6" you are saying, facing Yao Ming should be Asi Taulava. Asi is 6"9", and they also have Japeth Aguilar who is also 6"9"and a lot younger.

Comment

Originally posted by cardenales View Post
      Ciscorlie Horford, they fat guy of 6"6" you are saying, facing Yao Ming should be Asi Taulava. Asi is 6"9", and they also have Japeth Aguilar who is also 6"9"and a lot younger.
      Tualava 6'9" please 6'7.75" at best
      ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!

Comment

London Olympics Basketball Arena

Sacramento Kings
        HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

hoping we could play in london
          sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

Brazil and Argentina aboard.
            Sacramento Kings

Comment

Originally posted by cardenales View Post
              That's a full blooded Tongan who faked his papers to claim he got some Filipino blood. He even brought his mother but no relatives can be trace to his roots. Its stranger than fiction but Our country gave him a pass with politics and money.

Comment

So now Spain wants an exception since they...are Spain?!

I from Wisconsin!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

Comment

Originally posted by Mojado View Post
                  So now Spain wants an exception since they...are Spain?!
                  http://www.deltaworld.org/sport/S-ez...the-selection/
                  Customised rules, way to go Spain
                  Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                  Artificial Nature

Comment

i prefer to see Ibaka and Mirotic and players that developed basketball-wise in s country to play in a country's NT, instead of Americans just showing up like McCalebb, Rowland, Haynes etc.

Comment

What about Puerto Rico to qualify? I want Puerto Rico to qualify.

Comment

Wenlock

Sacramento Kings

Comment

What in the hell is this thing suppose to be? A dunking amoeba wearing Ukrainian and Kenyan flag-colored wristbands? Surely the British could've come up with a better mascot.

Comment

Originally posted by Federoy View Post
                            What in the hell is this thing suppose to be? A dunking amoeba wearing Ukrainian and Kenyan flag-colored wristbands? Surely the British could've come up with a better mascot.
                            Meet Wenlock:

Hello, I’m Wenlock, the official mascot for the London 2012 Olympic Games!

How did I get my name?
                            My name is inspired by Much Wenlock in Shropshire, a town that is at the heart of Olympic history. In the 19th century, Baron Pierre de Coubertin was invited there to watch the ‘Much Wenlock Games’ inspired by the Olympic Games of ancient Greece. De Coubertin was inspired by the Wenlock Games too, and went on to found the modern Olympic movement. The Much Wenlock Games are still held annually to this day!

My most distinctive features
                            Do you like the light on my head? It’s inspired by the lights on London’s iconic black taxis. The shape of the front of my head is based on the shape of the Olympic Stadium roof. My eye is a camera lens, capturing everything I see as I go..

If you’re wondering about the three points on my head – well, they represent the places on the podium where successful athletes stand to receive their medals. I can’t wait to meet some of Britain’s London 2012 hopefuls – and I really hope they will achieve their personal best at the Games and get to stand on the podium too.

A bit more about me
                            I love all the Olympic sports – and can’t wait to find out more about them! I’ve got from now until summer 2012 to learn everything I can – there’s almost nothing I like more than discovering new things. The only thing better is making friends and seeing other people make friends. The bracelets on my wrists are friendship bands, in the colours of the five Olympic rings. I can’t wait to meet as many people as possible, around the UK and even the world. I hope you’ll be my friend too?

Life is all about having fun and I always look on the bright side. Why? Because there are so many fantastic people who are positive and upbeat and make me laugh. It’s that kind of person who really inspires me to do my personal best. I will do everything I can to help you do your best as well!
                            Quite a jolly fellow the lad is, despite being a PIXAR reject.
                            Sacramento Kings

Comment

A dunking piece of sh... is Rio going to have a butt as a mascot with a thong in between?

I from Wisconsin!
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information