This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AiwiTo View Post
    maybe croatia today will leave Italy the only team left undefeated in the tournament...? ) it could be incredible, known how they played in preparation games, e.g. in Belgium..
    This Eurobasket can't surprise me anymore by anything I guess It's actually so bad quality wise, that it's kinda enjoyable to watch, cause you can never be sure what to expect, the same like Asian champ, Afrobasket or so no

Comment

• Which teams have definitely qualified and which have definitely been eliminated so far? As far as I can tell:

Qualified: Italy, Greece, Finland
      Eliminated: Turkey, Sweden, Russia, Poland, Georgia

Comment

• As far as I know that's it so far, too bad for Georgia, they had some potential
        THE NBA IS FAKE

Comment

• Italy is now the only undefeated team in the tournament.

Comment

• Originally posted by christodoulou76 View Post
            Which teams have definitely qualified and which have definitely been eliminated so far? As far as I can tell:

Qualified: Italy, Greece, Finland
            Eliminated: Turkey, Sweden, Russia, Poland, Georgia
            Serbia also qualified. Montenegro's out.

Comment

• Cool summary of all scenarios of Day 6 here. Although they seem to be assuming that classification tiebreakers will be based on points differential and not goal average, perhaps the FIBA 2012 rule book does not apply in this tournament.
              Last edited by christodoulou76; 09-08-2013, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Cool summary of all scenarios of Day 6 here.
                What, too tough to calculate group B's scenarios?

Comment

• Originally posted by macleopard13 View Post
                  Serbia also qualified. Montenegro's out.
                  Apparently France has also qualified, Germany has been eliminated, Spain has qualified and Slovenia is 99.999999% qualified.

So we can say:
                  Qualified: Italy, Greece, Finland, France, Serbia, Spain, Slovenia*
                  Eliminated: Turkey, Sweden, Russia, Poland, Georgia, Montenegro, Germany

Comment

They're working on it. It could take all night...

Comment

It's done

Comment

Cool summary of all scenarios of Day 6 here. Although they seem to be assuming that classification tiebreakers will be based on points differential and not goal average, perhaps the FIBA 2012 rule book does not apply in this tournament.
                        ok, so they confirm here that goal average will be used.

(1) El desempate en competiciones FIBA no es por diferencia de puntos, sino por división (puntos anotados dividido entre puntos recibidos), por lo que es imposible ofrecer una cifra exacta. Actualmente, Letonia tiene un 67-59 favorable y Bosnia un 75-86 adverso, a lo que hay que sumar el resultado que obtuvieran este lunes. La estimación con una anotación razonable es de 9 puntos como diferencia clave entre ambos equipos.

Comment

Italy is now the only undefeated team in the tournament.
                          Proud of this unexpected result, much more unexpected due to Bargnani, Gallinari, Hackett and Gigli forfaits.

Anyway I still don't believe Italy for a medal..

BTW.. why Hackett is playing friendly matches with Siena
                          EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• I do agree with certain members on here that the quality of the tournament is rather low. The fun part about this is that many teams are on the same level so i'm sure today we'll see some very close games. Italy is doing great now but this doesn't mean a thing. I expect a lot from France against Belgium today, might be the game to watch as the Belgians have a decent side and fight for their last chance to go through. I'll be watching basketball all day, they show all matches on sports livez

Comment

• So who is going to win the Gold?

My TOP 4 at this moment:

1. Greece (only with Spanoulis)
                              2. Spain
                              3. Italy
                              4. Serbia
                              4th in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction game!

Comment

• A sad adioooo a sad adioo i ko zna gde i ko zna kad
                                Aufiderseeeen Aufiderseeeeeeen
                                See you guys in 2 or maybe 10 years that's all from this generation, we will have to wait for a long time to be competative as we were. Next year we will probably play qualifications w/out Antic, McCalebb, Gechevski, Ilievski and maybe Chekovski, it will be hard for us to qualify for a long period.
                                4th in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction game!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information