No announcement yet.

Slovenia hosting Alpos Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Matej and all the Slovenian guys here, im sorry, but i have to say A BIG CONGRATULATION to Lebanon for beating Venezuela and finishing second in the tournament, and then Congratulation for Slovenia for winning the whole thing.
    Proud to be Lebanese
    PROUD TO BE LEBANESE

Comment

Congrats to Lebanon

Slovenia : Canada 87:72 (28:12, 46:28, 65:53)

Slovenia:
      Udrih 12, Lakovič 10, Bečirovič 10, Nesterovič 8, Nachbar 8, Brezec 8, Milič 7, Ožbolt 7, Jurak 6, Zagorac 6, Dragič 2, Lorbek 2, Slokar 1

Canada:
      English 16, N. Doornekamp 16, Thomas 13, Brempong 6, Young 4, A. Doornekamp 4, Young 4, Kuljanin 4, Bell 3, Kendall 2, Brherd 2, Anderson 2

we're going to miss Smodiš, Lorbek or Tušek... everything from rebounding to positioning and afterall scoring as well...

todays game was boring more or less, Milič/Ožbolt/Lakovič backcourt is way too passive to be left together on court. I was annoyed by all those additional passes our players were making instead of simple execution... especially when Rašo and Milič were passing into opponents hands, legs... wherever...

it's still a preparation game, so I guess things will (or better put: they should) look much more different in Japan.
      Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
      That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Comment

* copied from siol.net/prostimet.com

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information