Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
    Damn, D-mo out for 1-2 weeks.
    Donatas will not face Jonas on Monday at Air Canada Centre. Hopefully, he will recover before the Playoffs.

Comment

Damn, D-mo out for 1-2 weeks.
      Still, he's blessed with good health. It's his first injury this season, and only the second or third minor one in his NBA career. I think he'll be back doing his thing in no time.

Comment

• Originally posted by macleopard13 View Post
        Still, he's blessed with good health. It's his first injury this season, and only the second or third minor one in his NBA career. I think he'll be back doing his thing in no time.
        He will not face Jonas at Air Canada Centre, though. That matchup is going to be tough.

Comment

• Bad news- DMo out for the rest of the season, including playoffs. Most likely it's truth.
          LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
          Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
          Buzelis, Lelevicius
          Murauskas, Sirvydis
          Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Too bad. I hope injuries don't derail his career! He's such a talented and hardworking individual that I'd hate to see him go down too soon. I hope the coaching staff are keeping track of his hours at the gym so he doesn't overtrain.

Comment

Bad news- DMo out for the rest of the season, including playoffs. Most likely it's truth.
              Thank you for the latest update. That is terrible news for the Houston Rockets. Motiejunas was improving a lot, but now, it is awful to hear that he is done for this season.

Comment

• Oh, great - now there's speculation that he'll miss the NT camp because of his injury. Is it really that serious?

Comment

• I'm very concerned. The Rockets are trying to determine whether he needs surgery.

Comment

• Well, lets just hope it won't effect his all career. Thats the key now. Lithuania can get qualification ticket even without him. On the other hand, without DMo my enthusiasm about NT goes down like 40%. He was the guy this season.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                    Murauskas, Sirvydis
                    Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Judging from his latest interview and everything, DMo is out of Eurobasket. But when I read this interview, I couldn't care about it at all. DMo has herniated disk which can be even career ending injury. Good news he just had a surgery and his agent tweeted it went just fine. Rehabilitation just started for DMo! So 3-4 months. Wish him best.
                      Donatas Motiejūnas neslepia didelio apmaudo dėl anksčiau laiko pasibaigusio sezono. „Houston Rockets“ starto penkete rungtyniavęs krepšininkas dėl nugaros traumos šį sezoną...

Can't believe some people where so high on this guy and refused to trade him for Dragic. From the lithuanian reports, it looks like he might not...

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                      Murauskas, Sirvydis
                      Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Well, lets just hope it won't effect his all career. Thats the key now. Lithuania can get qualification ticket even without him. On the other hand, without DMo my enthusiasm about NT goes down like 40%. He was the guy this season.
                        comon 40% ? you are overeacting 100% because he is most favorite player of yours.Kalnietis injury definitely more hurting one .LAst summers performance motiejunas was dissapointment for me.I dont care that he put statictis againts korea and all those other exotic countries.He was non factor in games that matter australia,slovenia,turkey,usa,france ...Last year all 3 PF was dissapointment,but motiejunas was getting most minutes and biggest role of all of them.Kleiza even in his bad tournaments didnt looked that bad as motiejunas in 2014.I understand that Motiejunas is better player now,but not as he is almost half of the team..The problem is its very hard to play Valanciunas and Motiejunas together.With valanciunas inside Donatas become stretch 4 and this is not motiejunas game.Its weakens our roster,but we have manny good eurobasket level bigs lately,that is not even 20%.When in Kalnietis situation we just dont have other player in PG that is eurobasket level piontguard.

If injury is that serious Donatas have to look after himself and do not rush things.Again even if he tries to play 4months non basketball motiejunas wont be that motiejunas that payed in nba 2015.He will need time to recover.
                        Last edited by Shawshank; 04-10-2015, 06:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawshank View Post
                          comon 40% ? you are overeacting 100% because he is most favorite player of yours.Kalnietis injury definitely more hurting one .LAst summers performance motiejunas was dissapointment for me.I dont care that he put statictis againts korea and all those other exotic countries.He was non factor in games that matter australia,slovenia,turkey,usa,france ...Last year all 3 PF was dissapointment,but motiejunas was getting most minutes and biggest role of all of them.Kleiza even in his bad tournaments didnt looked that bad as motiejunas in 2014.I understand that Motiejunas is better player now,but not as he is almost half of the team..The problem is its very hard to play Valanciunas and Motiejunas together.With valanciunas inside Donatas become stretch 4 and this is not motiejunas game.Its weakens our roster,but we have manny good eurobasket level bigs lately,that is not even 20%.When in Kalnietis situation we just dont have other player in PG that is eurobasket level piontguard.
                          I said my enthusiasm goes down like 40% and not NT abilities, chances. He is my favourite player these days and I do agree Kalnietis loss would hurt more than DMo's. We have quality bigs, while Kalnietis is the only real deal in the backourt. Well DMo didn't have a good WC, but come one - it looks so irrelevant when you see him playing big since November or late October. He was the best Lithuanian player this year. That's a huge loss. Besides, DMo differently than current JV and differently than Kleiza always was - is all around player. That means he can move the ball, he can pass out - NT could play legit in and out basketball. He really looked like a guy to go because of his ability to make his own shot in the post. JV yet is only deadly when he gets the ball deep in the paint. DMo can get where he wants with ball handling ability. And he shot 37% threes this season, only Harden and Terry shoots better in Rockets. Anyways, that's huge loss, but not a tragedy. We do have bigs. Lets hope he'll be OK.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                          Murauskas, Sirvydis
                          Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• I think i can give you much as 99 percent of my enthusiasm going down ,but in my case,that would be for watching Rockets .
                            Regardless of this injury and all the set backs that bound to follow ,DMo can be looking forward at a very bright future in NBA.
                            I am less by that much than optimistic regarding his future in our NT team.
                            Maybe he will play at some point ,maybe he wont .
                            And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

• Originally posted by auris1 View Post
                              Regardless of this injury and all the set backs that bound to follow ,DMo can be looking forward at a very bright future in NBA.
                              I am less by that much than optimistic regarding his future in our NT team.
                              Maybe he will play at some point ,maybe he wont .
                              DMo is national team freak. He's all for NT. He was talking about the gold in Eurobasket just few weeks ago for FIBA Europe. IMO, it's 99% that he's done for Eurobasket, but if healthy - he'll surely play for NT in the future.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                              Murauskas, Sirvydis
                              Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Rockets reached west conference finals. So pity DMo couldn't have all this experience, but formally he's the 3rd Lithuanian to make west conference finals after Sabonis and Kleiza. At the end of the day it's fun to know DMo was playing so big this season for a team which is among top 4 teams in NBA this season.
                                Last edited by Straight forward; 05-18-2015, 08:50 AM.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                                Murauskas, Sirvydis
                                Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information