No announcement yet.

Motiejūnas: Lithuania's next big thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to LNK TV, Motiejūnas' agent V. Bulotas confirmed, that his agent is going to miss 2009 draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Migelitas View Post
      According to LNK TV, Motiejūnas' agent V. Bulotas confirmed, that his agent is going to miss 2009 draft.
      And according to his agent, he would have been among 8-16 options in the drafts. That would be a record for Lithuanian player!
      Now I'm thinking who was more promising Ilgauskas or Motiejūnas at their age. I would say Ilgauskas was more dominant already, but Motiejūnas is more universal and expected to be far better when he'll get physically stronger.
      LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
      Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
      Buzelis, Lelevicius
      Murauskas, Sirvydis
      Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Originally posted by Markoishvili View Post
        Does anyone knows if there are any games of Motiejunas from Lithunian league that can be downloaded from torrents, or does anyone have games that they could upload?

2009 03 07
        Kauno „Aisčiai” – Klaipėdos „Neptūnas
        And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
          And according to his agent, he would have been among 8-16 options in the drafts. That would be a record for Lithuanian player!
          Now I'm thinking who was more promising Ilgauskas or Motiejūnas at their age. I would say Ilgauskas was more dominant already, but Motiejūnas is more universal and expected to be far better when he'll get physically stronger.
          In first 30 games of 1993-94 season Ilgauskas averaged 16,7 pt and 11,2 rb for stronger team in weaker league
          The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

Originally posted by LuDux View Post
            In first 30 games of 1993-94 season Ilgauskas averaged 16,7 pt and 11,2 rb for stronger team in weaker league
            You mean second Zalgiris team, right? But the fact that next season he was 19 and already played in LKL finals is saying a lot. I don't think Motiejunas could lead Zalgiris next season. Do you agree?

Buzelis, Lelevicius
            Murauskas, Sirvydis
            Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
              You mean second Zalgiris team, right?
              Atletas, first LKL season.

But the fact that next season he was 19 and already played in LKL finals is saying a lot. I don't think Motiejunas could lead Zalgiris next season. Do you agree?
              I think he could have this year's numbers in Siauliai/Nevezis level team next season
              The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

Smart guy. Donatas and his agent understand that in 2010 draft he has chances to be chosen even in first 5-7 pick.

Comment

Originally posted by vaslover View Post
                  Smart guy. Donatas and his agent understand that in 2010 draft he has chances to be chosen even in first 5-7 pick.
                  It is just so too soon to tell. He is a talent, all right. One of how many there was before him in Lithuania who failed?
                  But I don’t think it is going to be LKL next season for him. Not NBA either. Decent wage in decent EU team and hopefully he will be all right. But I am not big fan of his father being his manager. Not at all

Comment

Originally posted by auris1 View Post
                    It is just so too soon to tell. He is a talent, all right. One of how many there was before him in Lithuania who failed?
                    But I don’t think it is going to be LKL next season for him. Not NBA either. Decent wage in decent EU team and hopefully he will be all right. But I am not big fan of his father being his manager. Not at all
                    As for his possible failing, everything can happen, it,s life. But as for comparing him with Andruskavicius or our Korolev ( btw, Jaroslav' father f..ck up his career, at least now), Donatas seems like guy from other planet.
                    As for where Donatas is possibly better to play in next season, i think best option for him would be BC Zalgiris. Yes, he can try to play in TAU or Unicaja, but i,m not sure, that he would play there more than 10-14 min. BC Zalgiris still playing in euroleague as well and i,ve no doubt that Donatas would play there no less than 20-25 minutes. And it,s exactly what he really needs before draft 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by vaslover View Post
                      As for where Donatas is possibly better to play in next season, i think best option for him would be BC Zalgiris.
                      there is lot of talk about duties being paid since zalgiris 10th anniversary winning euroleague – hell, zalgiris might not survive, and I don’t blame myself for being pissed at this, but he will get there.
                      Last edited by rikhardur; 04-23-2009, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Lithuanian Star Donatas Motijeunas Removes Name from Draft

Source: Jonathan Givony @draftexpress.com

Donatas Motijeunas has decided not to enter his name in the 2009 NBA draft, according to his American agent, Herb Rudoy.

“His plan for next season is to work on improving his game while he also concentrates on his physical development through a serious training program,” Rudoy told us. “His expectation is to enter his name in next year's draft.”

In the meantime, Motijeunas has been invited to the Lithuanian National team training camp this summer, Rudoy added.

With Motijeunas removing his name from consideration, that makes no less than eight potential lottery picks that that decided to pass on entering the 2009 draft, which surely has to be some kind of record.

Comment

Obviously the right thing to do at this point.
                          Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                          Artificial Nature

Comment

About Motiejūnas future: "I don't know about any proposals, everything goes to my agent and from agent to my parents. Most likely I will study in VDU (Kaunas), so I'll play in Lithuanian team. I don't know yet what kind of team it will be." I hope to see this guy in Žalgiris next year
                            All interview: http://www.15min.lt/naujiena/23/26618/

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                            Murauskas, Sirvydis
                            Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Donatas Motiejūnas thread

Benetton Treviso signed Donatas Motiejunas. source: Interperformances

Comment

Originally posted by elaj View Post
                                Benetton Treviso signed Donatas Motiejunas. source: Interperformances
                                Shocking, to say the least

Donatas (no matter what happens from now on) will always be in our hearts
                                Sexuality when one reaches their 30s is either mainstream or sick, but no matter what, it isn't pure

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information