Motiejūnas: Lithuania's next big thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
    bruno sundov plyaed for dallas, new york, indiana, boston, cleveland, split, maccabi, cibona, riga, 2 spain clubs (can't remember). he also played in cypruss, nbdl and cba. not even dino radja had carer like him
    that's a lot of teams for 22 year old player!
    The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

Originally posted by LuDux View Post
      Sundov at 23 was already played in: Split, Dallas (2 seasons), Indiana (2 seasons), Boston, Cleveland

Comment

I really don't think that this guy will get the "superstar" syndrome and stop developing, because he's a really smart, down-to-earth guy from his interviews. And now he has some negative examples to learn from (M.Andriuškevičius).

Comment

Originally posted by LuDux View Post
          he's 29 now
          Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Aisčiai have played a game vs Sūduva in Marijampolė. Motiejūnas scored 23points (8/9 2pt, 1/1 3pt, 4/5 Ft, 5reb). From whole attendance four eyes looked at him very careful - GM of Minnesota Timberwolves Jim Stack and Pete Philo international scout of Timberwolves.

Comment

Originally posted by Migelitas View Post
              Aisčiai have played a game vs Sūduva in Marijampolė. Motiejūnas scored 23points (8/9 2pt, 1/1 3pt, 4/5 Ft, 5reb). From whole attendance four eyes looked at him very careful - GM of Minnesota Timberwolves Jim Stack and Pete Philo international scout of Timberwolves.
              Let's not forget, what a "great" game it was 75:123 (11–29 18–35 23–24 23–35 )...
              Last edited by re5pectas; 03-06-2009, 11:40 AM.
              2nd in IBN EuroBasket 2011 Prediction!
              2nd in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction!
              MVP in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction! # Correct W-L: re5pectas (59)
              All-Tornament Team in IBN EuroBasket 2015 Prediction! Perfect score: re5pectas (7)
              All-Tornament Team in IBN World Cup 2019 Prediction! Perfect score: re5pectas (5)
              2nd in IBN Olympic 2020 Predicion! Perfect score: re5pectas (2) Within 8: re5pectas (8) # Correct W-L: re5pectas (23)

Comment

Migelitas
                Like your signature
                Btw what is market share of respublika compared to rytas?
                And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by auris1 View Post
                  Migelitas
                  Like your signature
                  Well, it's not made by myself, just stolen

Originally posted by auris1 View Post
                  Btw what is market share of respublika compared to rytas?
                  I think nobody knows indeed. LR claims, that his the biggest, Respublika Publishing Group says, that Vakaro žinios is leading with small margin.

Comment

D. Motiejūnas scored 21 points and grabbed 8 rebounds in 12th Nike Hoop Summit while World team beat USA 97: 89. Motiejūnas had a pretty bad shooting %, but he managed to score 12 points in 4th quarter.

The bad thing he missed the semis of BBL challenge cup and his team lost it.
                    LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                    Buzelis, Lelevicius
                    Murauskas, Sirvydis
                    Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                      D. Motiejūnas scored 21 points and grabbed 8 rebounds in 12th Nike Hoop Summit while World team beat USA 97: 89. Motiejūnas had a pretty bad shooting %, but he managed to score 12 points in 4th quarter.

The bad thing he missed the semis of BBL challenge cup and his team lost it.
                      Nice catch. Here is an interview with him before this game:

Comment

Motiejunas' highlights from the game:
                        Donatas Motiejunas highlights from the 2009 Nike Hoop Summit practice and game. Video by Tim Brown, OregonLive.com

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                        Murauskas, Sirvydis
                        Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

I am very proud of my boy

He is growing up with the right goals and right idols. Luis Scola and Tau Ceramica..

Being a free agent this summer, Tau could very well get him, couldn't they?
                          Sexuality when one reaches their 30s is either mainstream or sick, but no matter what, it isn't pure

Comment

Originally posted by wardjdim View Post
                            I am very proud of my boy

He is growing up with the right goals and right idols. Luis Scola and Tau Ceramica..

Being a free agent this summer, Tau could very well get him, couldn't they?
                            He surely has some taste here!

Tau could get him, but It's really too soon for that. He should play for Žalgiris next 4 years, I mean

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                            Murauskas, Sirvydis
                            Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Does anyone knows if there are any games of Motiejunas from Lithunian league that can be downloaded from torrents, or does anyone have games that they could upload?
                              My blog about european hoops http://insidehoops.blog.com

Comment

Originally posted by Markoishvili View Post
                                Does anyone knows if there are any games of Motiejunas from Lithunian league that can be downloaded from torrents, or does anyone have games that they could upload?
                                There is one game of him in sport-scene.net, against Zalgiris in LKF Cup semis, btw very poor game for him. I'm afraid, you won't find anything else anywhere, cause his team's games almost wasn't broadcasted on TV, so very slim chances

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information