Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: Motiejūnas: Lithuania's next big thing

Quote Originally Posted by LuDux View Post
    Why did he have Rytas' shirts in his house?
    His sister dated Marek Blaževič =DD
    Silver medal at 2016 olympics prediction game

Quote Originally Posted by remigijus View Post
    Doesn't explain much. Maybe Marek had to leave Dmo's house without his clothes often?

Quote Originally Posted by remigijus View Post
    Seriously? Well than other than Ludux thinks, to me explains everything. Probably Marek brought a present for his girlfriend or left his own jumper or t-shirt (whatever it was) after a party or visit. My darkest scenario was - D-Mo bought a t-shirt of Rytas just to make this performance for Adomaitis. I still think there's bitterness to Adomaitis in this act, but he if he randomly found Rytas' t-shirts and did this more or less spontaneously than I don't see big criminal here. D-Mo always were saying he is Zalgiris' guy, he was training in Zalgiris center during his off season, and after all he is the product of Zalgiris. We never know whenever it was a message to Adomaitis and Kleiza (who was chanting "Zalia kurva" with Rytas' ultras in some Vilnius club ), or simple "I'm Kaunas badass guy" type of thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The flick from the future...

Yes. Simply finding a Rytas T-shirt belonging to his sister or Marek Blaževič in the house and tossing it out simply because he's a Žalgiris loyalist would be the best scenario. The other scenarios would be worse.

Where is his or his family's house anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Straight forward View Post
    Seriously? Well than other than Ludux thinks, to me explains everything. Probably Marek brought a present for his girlfriend or left his own jumper or t-shirt (whatever it was) after a party or visit. My darkest scenario was - D-Mo bought a t-shirt of Rytas just to make this performance for Adomaitis. I still think there's bitterness to Adomaitis in this act, but he if he randomly found Rytas' t-shirts and did this more or less spontaneously than I don't see big criminal here. D-Mo always were saying he is Zalgiris' guy, he was training in Zalgiris center during his off season, and after all he is the product of Zalgiris. We never know whenever it was a message to Adomaitis and Kleiza (who was chanting "Zalia kurva" with Rytas' ultras in some Vilnius club ), or simple "I'm Kaunas badass guy" type of thing.
    Heres article where i read that https://www.lrytas.lt/sportas/krepsi...aicio-9708216/

Quote Originally Posted by Hepcat View Post
    Yes. Simply finding a Rytas T-shirt belonging to his sister or Marek Blaževič in the house and tossing it out simply because he's a Žalgiris loyalist would be the best scenario. The other scenarios would be worse.

Where is his or his family's house anyway?

His house is in Kaunas

Lithuanian Kanter version... brainless disrespectfull men with one of his childish acts...he acts like rytas club is some kind Lithuania nations enemy...this is so low and pathetic...wouldn't be surprised hearing that former rytas players who plays for our nt team would be hurt and now would be against Dmo in camp.Men is just burning all bridges possible...who would like to play with or coach such selfish arogant millionaire?

It's one thing when one of the idiots fans does that,but player never happened.Zalgiris and Rytas players competes against each other hard,but off the court mutual respect and some of them are close friends...and this just wow...

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Shawshank View Post

It's one thing when one of the idiots fans does that, but player never happened.Zalgiris and Rytas players competes against each other hard,but off the court mutual respect and some of them are close friends...and this just wow....
    Precisely! I've always been happy that there's been no internecine strife among Lithuanian players (unlike the situation that has so often prevailed within several other European national teams which I shall leave unnamed). In fact, to me it's always appeared as if all the Lithuanian players were old buddies because some time in the not far distant past they were teammates somewhere. The fact that all the players seem to be familiar with each other's game and share a mutual respect has I believe greatly helped every coach in the team building process.

So D-Mo is a nut case a little bit...well, young Kaukenas was a nutcase also. I heard rumours he addressed to Kazauskas in Lithuanian/Russian swearing combination "Eik tu nahuj..". I think that also was one of the reasons why Sireika wasn't thrilled to work with him. Yet he could have helped us to win it all in 2004. Saras would have handled Kaukenas. With D-Mo it's a bit another story. If it's "one of his days or weeks" there's no such leaders as Saras who could handle D-Mo. Off course, Kalnietis, Valanciunas, Seibutis and Maciulis can say a word, but nothing close to Saras. I wonder what will be Domas in this regard. Outside the court he's shy, but in the court he's the boss surprisingly. I mean the contrast is shocking and you can feel he can address to people. Maybe he can be that true emotional leader as well. Also this dude Brazdeikis could become one if we grab him and maybe Jokubaitis might have some powder. Yet no Saras in the perspective. In 90's we had both Sabonis/Marciulionis, in 00's - Saras, and after that we didn't really had one...Kleiza was a more like a nut case himself than a guy who can unite everybody and control. Actually, I think Seibutis is the closest thing after Saras. He has some serious social skills.
    Last edited by Straight forward; 03-26-2019 at 07:45 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You are making something out of nothing. Someone made a joke by placing that Rytas jumper in his house (obviously to tease him). As a result he threw it away. It had to be an internal joke. That's it. He did not even post the video on one of his social media accounts. It just happened to be leaked out. The same ridiculous drama is with the NT. The more people approaches him with rage, the more I support the guy.
    Girdėjau gandą - ateina lietūs

Quote Originally Posted by Miškinis View Post
    You are making something out of nothing. Someone made a joke by placing that Rytas jumper in his house (obviously to tease him). As a result he threw it away. It had to be an internal joke. That's it. He did not even post the video on one of his social media accounts. It just happened to be leaked out. The same ridiculous drama is with the NT. The more people approaches him with rage, the more I support the guy.
    We have enough of D-Mo's haters here, you right
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There has been a Motiejunas sighting. He unexpectedly made an appearance in game 4 and played well. Check out Popovich postgame where he had nice things to say about him and Lithuanian bigs in general.

Quote Originally Posted by usagre View Post
    There has been a Motiejunas sighting. He unexpectedly made an appearance in game 4 and played well. Check out Popovich postgame where he had nice things to say about him and Lithuanian bigs in general.
    D-Mo is the guy who needs to get in shape and he takes his time, but once get into his zone, he's a good player. He was a starter for the Rockets before that back injury. If NBA team would provide him a chance to make one's run, he would still be useful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

https://youtu.be/HgmVl3EFNUc

Watching those old and short but good videos i thought how talented Motiejunas was if he could score 17 pts at his debut in Zalgiris against Ask Riga that wasn't a bad team at that time. He was only seventeen. Only JV was able to do the same at that age.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
    https://youtu.be/HgmVl3EFNUc

Watching those old and short but good videos i thought how talented Motiejunas was if he could score 17 pts at his debut in Zalgiris against Ask Riga that wasn't a bad team at that time. He was only seventeen. Only JV was able to do the same at that age.
    And then his father asked to create a trolley-bus line from his house to Hale in case for Donatas to sing with a team... daaamn

Quote Originally Posted by Mindozas View Post
    And then his father asked to create a trolley-bus line from his house to Hale in case for Donatas to sing with a team... daaamn
    That was a real story?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
    That was a real story?
    No, it was a joke after his father sent a list of demands to Zalgiris in case for Donatas to sign with a club, otherwise he will go abroad. Some say, there were really absurd things, so trolley bus line became some sort of urban legend

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536