Jordan NT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daniab View Post
    Imad Qahwash (188-G-87) was cut from the Jordanian "A" NT.
    He will play with the Jordan "B" team.
    It's nice to see "B" teams being developed in Lebanon+Jordan. This will only help improve the game.

Qahwash can become a great player in the few years to come since he's still comparatively young.

Comment

I think players like rodrigue akil , elie estephane , jihad almur , mazen mneimne , rami akiki , galeb rida , vogel , mohamad hamdar , ali fakereden , jad bitar must be in Lebanese B national team they will be a strong team and young players will have experience especially that they will play the arab championship that will help them gain experience........

Comment

During the 2nd day of Biella tournament, Croatia got the win over Jordan 86-77
        Zeid Abbas led the scorers with 17 pts. Jordan have a tough match tomorrow against Greece

Comment

Douglas: Jordan NT will fight to qualify for the World Cup

The playmaker for Jordan national team basketball Osama Douglas, and his colleagues that the players have learned over the past period, new things about themselves, they rather know now how he could win compensation of loss and replacement of the bitterness of joy, which means the transfer of the dream of qualifying for the World Cup a reality.

Douglas said in an exclusive interview with "tomorrow": We can do it on the pitch during the Asian Cup after a few weeks ahead, yes we can as long as our solid and strong and we maintain our confidence in ourselves and we respect the people's confidence and hopes of our masses.

He added: may not be the most technical, but we certainly will be longer and more resilient soul to bear the brunt of the difficult and successive matches, the team learned from its mistakes and rely on each other and fight to win and will not back down on purpose.

He spoke playmaker range of international and club Zain, from its beginnings with the game of basketball, and some of the harsh conditions that exceeded the country with his family in exile, so that what came to him, pointing in the same context to some of the difficulties experienced on the national team and club in more than Zine final earlier, and said: We have had difficult circumstances, sometimes happy and at other times, the loss did not break our days, and therefore enhanced the strength and desire to overcome.

The beginning turned into a comic drama

"First of all," the Osama Douglas on his days with the first game of basketball, saying: I Mtema football, and still further to four years old, but my friends have Bastdraje slowly to the basketball court, tried to be considerate to them as a matter of courtesy, no more However, the kind that turned into a serious drama.

He adds: In America, where I live, all the squares and stadiums in the popular residential areas inhaled into the breeze of an open mind, open the game, as well as in the case of the school where I found myself quickly and rush in front of me and one goal is to be a professional basketball player, and the scene more dramatic with the deep emotional link I felt to the myth Allkerz Magic Johnson.

Harsh conditions and the insistence on the superiority

Douglas Turning to one of the very harsh conditions faced by the family in the United States, explained in detail: passed my experience with the game is the toughest test at all, so when my father had a car accident and this incident resulted from a broken pelvis, and he was obliged to stay at home for a whole year and I found myself between the overnight is responsible for the entire family, and I said to myself, if passed this ordeal, and stayed on my ball and my passion on the basketball case, it must not mean I'm walking firmly on the path laid out for myself.

He adds: Indeed, my father recovered, thank God, and returned to the place of natural and responsible breadwinners of the family, and I returned to Earth, where I was then at the gates of the university, however there are two routes carefully designed and carefully, patience and hard work, so now one of the pillars of the Group, and during my studies I received a call from home During the presentation of the Lee Club, Zain (formerly Fastlink) in 2003, did not hesitate to accept the offer despite the lack of academic study Tafraiti Anhiha later.

Douglas follows: I went back to my left with my family when I was seven years old, and here I am I have to represent the national team, one goal in front of me, which is to increase knowledge of Jordan at the World Cup in the Olympics.

Learned a lot about ourselves

And the real test which is expected from the national team during the Asian qualifying tournament for the World Cup, said Douglas: the case has changed a lot from what it was two years ago, we have now matured in the minds of the national team has been completed and the skills and talents of refined, over the two years of intensive programs for the team and Andina, we learned players new things about ourselves, we now know how we can compensate the loss and replacement of winning joy and bitterness make the dream come true, we can do that on the pitch as long as our solid and strong and we maintain our confidence in ourselves and our people's confidence in our Jerusalem.

The star and Zine: Asia Championship after coming weeks, which may not be technically the strongest team, but we certainly will be longer breath, and the most resilient to bear the brunt of the difficult and successive matches, the team learned from its mistakes and rely on each other and fight to win and will not back down on purpose.

Claim the support of all

Finally, the national team playmaker, he said: he felt great bitterness when you lose games, not to mention the case if the final game, we went through with the team and Andina difficult circumstances, sometimes happy and at other times, the loss did not break our days, and therefore enhanced the strength and desire to overcome, and I invite the home team on behalf of public officials, companies and supporters to stand behind the team and support financially and morally in order to achieve the goal of reaching the World Cup, a goal is not far away as it was before.
          pLAY yOUR gAME , dON'T b aSHAMED

Comment

good luck for Jordan. I realy hope they'll play the final against Lebanon

Comment

Jordanian Basketball is passing now through a lot of troubles and the last one is the possibility to stop the current basketball federation by the Olympic Comittee because of some financial irregularities.
              The first reflections of this decision might be resigning Coach Mario Palma and loosing Rasheim Wright!

Hope the situation will get better in the few coming days to see a competitive Jordan's team!
              Proud to be Lebanese
              www.arabasket.com

Comment

Originally posted by daniab View Post
                Jordanian Basketball is passing now through a lot of troubles and the last one is the possibility to stop the current basketball federation by the Olympic Comittee because of some financial irregularities.
                The first reflections of this decision might be resigning Coach Mario Palma and loosing Rasheim Wright!

Hope the situation will get better in the few coming days to see a competitive Jordan's team!
                Do u know what do they mean by "financial irregularities"? Does this have to do with the very high budget of the Jordanian NT?

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post
                  Do u know what do they mean by "financial irregularities"? Does this have to do with the very high budget of the Jordanian NT?
                  yeh right.
                  Palma is doing whatever he wants,he created his own league + own NT and he got all the facilities which is really good but ?
                  it seems now the basketball federation is debtor and the olympic comittee wants to investigate abt that issue.
                  The first 2 victims might be Rasheim Wright and Mario Palma so lets wait to see what tomorrow is hiding for their team.

Best of luck for Jordan,it would be bad to loose a good team.
                  Proud to be Lebanese
                  www.arabasket.com

Comment

Just wondering if these two players will make it to the Jordan NT? do they have any chance?

Fares Saqf-AlHait 6'4"
                    Camille Gargour 6'3"

Comment

Originally posted by asapa11 View Post
                      Just wondering if these two players will make it to the Jordan NT? do they have any chance?

Fares Saqf-AlHait 6'4"
                      Camille Gargour 6'3"
                      No, i dont think at least for this year
                      History will write --> "In 2009, China stole the asian cup from Lebanon"

Comment

wish

I wish to see Jordan / Lebanon in the FINAL and why not qatar third

Comment

* Final Line-up Of Jordan NT For The FIBA ASia Championship Tianjin 2009 is :

#1 Osama Daghlas
                          #2 Jamal Abu Shamala
                          #3 Enver Soobzokov
                          #4 Fadel Najjar
                          #5 Mousa Awadi
                          #6 Zaid Al khas
                          #7 Aymen Dies
                          #8 Jamal Ma'ayta
                          #9 Zaid Abbas
                          #10 Islam Abbas
                          #11 Rasheim Wright
                          #12 Wesam Al Sous

Good Luck For our Guy In Thier Mission To The Finals

Comment

* There is some negotiations between Jordanian basketball Federation and the Serbian ex- ASU Club And Syrian NT Coach Vladimir Bosnjak To take the responsibilities of Jordan National Team After FIBA Asia Championship in Tianjin ( 6-16 August ) ....

Still don't Know if He can make it with The NT whether Palma Goes To WC Or Not

Comment

Originally posted by samer_1_2 View Post
                              I wish to see Jordan / Lebanon in the FINAL and why not qatar third
                              Qatar?????????????

we want 3 best teams to represent ASIA not the ARABS .....

Lebanon and Jordan deserve it ..... but Qatar???????
                              GODSPEED Lebanon!!
                              Vote for your NT in the upcoming Asian Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus1984 View Post
                                Qatar?????????????

we want 3 best teams to represent ASIA not the ARABS .....

Lebanon and Jordan deserve it ..... but Qatar???????
                                I think Lebanon, Jordan, and Iran will inevitably have to knock each other out after the quaterfinals. Either Iran-Jordan/ Iran-Lebanon. That leaves two of them possibly in the semifinals. AND CHINA of course. So the remaining teams will have to fight for one more slot for the FINAL FOUR/semifinals.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information