X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• btw, where's syria? what happened to them, were they eliminated during their regional qualifiers, pardon my ignorance.
    It's ironic to see limited efforts from players with maximum salary.
    I wish they would apply "sabermetrics" in those financially challenged PBA teams to acquire players who are value for their money.

Comment

• Originally posted by saints13 View Post
      btw, where's syria? what happened to them, were they eliminated during their regional qualifiers, pardon my ignorance.
      They withdraw from the regional qualifier since only two or three slots available... other ME countries, other than the Big Three (Lebanon, Iran and Jordan), made it to the Asian Champs not through merit but through the Stankovic Cup...

sigpic

Comment

• it's becoming a little bit unfair for the regional qualifiers in WABA.

too bad for syria, or whoever the 4th WABA team to be left out. all 4 had proven to be among the best in asia.
        GODSPEED Lebanon!!
        Vote for your NT in the upcoming Asian Championship

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus1984 View Post
          it's becoming a little bit unfair for the regional qualifiers in WABA.

too bad for syria, or whoever the 4th WABA team to be left out. all 4 had proven to be among the best in asia.
          Agree Syria and Taiwan were the victims of the FIBA Asia decision to make all participants of the Stankovic Cup last year as automatic entry to the Asian Championship... as a result only two or three slots available (I think its only two since China as the host and Iran as the defending champ qualifies automatically) for WABA and East Asia.. so lesser countries such as Qatar, Kuwait and UAE plus India automatically qualifies for the Asian Champs... the result it closes the door to other possible contenders such as Syria and Taiwan (Taiwan only made it when one of the lower-ranking countries withdrew from the tourney) plus it also open the door for Sri Lanka since India already qualified through the Stankovic Cup...

sigpic

Comment

• lol maybe another syrian game right guys (i am talking to lebanese forumers :P)
            Lebanon mother land of the phoenicians! 7000 years of culture and history and still BEIRUT is "PARIS OF THE MIDDLE EAST"

LONG LIVE THE CEDARS

Comment

• nice profile pic andrew81 :P keep it up
              GODSPEED Lebanon!!
              Vote for your NT in the upcoming Asian Championship

Comment

• Good luck to all of you guys !

Comment

• it's 4:31 am here in Philippines and I can't sleep or I'm afraid to sleep because I might miss the game... Game start at 9am hehe

Comment

• Originally posted by FatFingerz View Post
                    it's 4:31 am here in Philippines and I can't sleep or I'm afraid to sleep because I might miss the game... Game start at 9am hehe
                    good luck bro
                    Proud to be Lebanese
                    www.arabasket.com

Comment

• 6:24 am I guess there is no time to sleep... I'll just get a cup of coffee... Though today's game for RP is the easiest in the tournament, i guess...

Comment

6:24 am I guess there is no time to sleep... I'll just get a cup of coffee... Though today's game for RP is the easiest in the tournament, i guess...
                        i havent slept also ^^
                        TEAM sigpic

Comment

• I'm leaving now for school... hmm? I hope that we shall bring the Sri Lankan record to 0-42 convincingly ...I'll be back by 11am here... to see the result...
                          AKO ANG SIMULA!!! BABANGON ANG PILIPINAS!!!

Comment

6:24 am I guess there is no time to sleep... I'll just get a cup of coffee... Though today's game for RP is the easiest in the tournament, i guess...
                            Bro get another COFFEE

sigpic

Comment

• Hey guys, check out the individual game threads. i am going to lock this thread for an hour so as to push members that way.

Stuart
                              http://www.facebook.com/interbasket
                              http://www.twitter.com/interbasket
                              http://www.interbasket.net

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information