Filipino Ballers in the US...News and Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by curtaincall View Post
    Point Guard. He didnt know how to shoot back then.

Fun Fact:The u18 team was supposed to be composed of Will Navarro, Brandon Ganuelas, Sedrick Barefield and Jordan Heading but none of them went to play and one of them actually didnt agree to play.
    Jordan Heading played for the U18

Comment

• Originally posted by alfrancis View Post
      Jordan Heading played for the U18
      Nope. He played for u16.

Comment

• Originally posted by curtaincall View Post
        Point Guard. He didnt know how to shoot back then.

Fun Fact:The u18 team was supposed to be composed of Will Navarro, Brandon Ganuelas, Sedrick Barefield and Jordan Heading but none of them went to play and one of them actually didnt agree to play.
        I think it was played in lebanon, security issue why they did not play

Comment

• Originally posted by Marlon View Post
          I think it was played in lebanon, security issue why they did not play
          yemen.. of all countries, fiba give the hosting rights to a war torn country..
          Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• If still no passport, say goodbye to Sage Tolentino, he just celebrated his birthday.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by live_evil View Post
              If still no passport, say goodbye to Sage Tolentino, he just celebrated his birthday.
              We just have to let go of him. If he's not willing to play for the Phi or if he's willingness is a big question mark then he is not worthy to wear the Phi colors. Wag nating pilitin ang ayaw.

We should move on.
              "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

• If only Ping were 25 and 6'10. Hopefully, Ping passes his heart to Kai, Aj, Carl, and Ethan.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
                  We just have to let go of him. If he's not willing to play for the Phi or if he's willingness is a big question mark then he is not worthy to wear the Phi colors. Wag nating pilitin ang ayaw.

We should move on.
                  Exactly. If Sage doesnt want us, let him be. It is his choice.

But I hope Pba and Uaap will banned him from joining if he failed in hawaii.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post

But I hope Pba and Uaap will banned him from joining if he failed in hawaii
                    PBA banning Sage from playing in its league? I doubt that.

Sage would be too precious a talent to pass-up, specially to the greedy evil empire of SMC. In case Sage Tolentino fails to make it to the NBA & would take the PBA option as a fall back, I think Sage would even be a better center than either Junmar Fajardo, Marlou Aquino or Asi Taulava in their prime.

Besides, if ever Sage applies for the PBA draft years from now, would SMC really care at all that Sage Tolentino had refused to get himself a Phi passport prior to his 16th b-day so that he can play as a local for the Philippines?
                    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

Sage would be too precious a talent to pass-up, specially to the greedy evil empire of SMC. In case Sage Tolentino fails to make it to the NBA & would take the PBA option as a fall back, I think Sage would even be a better center than either Junmar Fajardo, Marlou Aquino or Asi Taulava in their prime.

Besides, if ever Sage applies for the PBA draft years from now, would SMC really care at all that Sage Tolentino had refused to get himself a Phi passport prior to his 16th b-day so that he can play as a local for the Philippines?
                      Your right

Unfortunately SMC controlled Pba will not do that.

But if he lands to SMC, hope he goes to ginebra. There is no slaughter anymore.

Anyway, hope he gets an exemption in the future like GS

Comment

• Originally posted by live_evil View Post
                        If still no passport, say goodbye to Sage Tolentino, he just celebrated his birthday.
                        Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post

We should move on.
                        Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post

Haiz.. patience is a virtue..
                        Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                          Haiz.. patience is a virtue..
                          The way you post about sage tells me that you know something. Hehe.

Looks like you have inside info about him

Comment

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post

Maybe he doesn't see basketball beyond college,he gets his degree and just live like a regular Joe,not everyone who plays at above level wants to continue playing beyond their HS or College years.

Comment

If Sage takes the PBA route, would he be a better center than JMF?

Try beating 6 MVP’s and that statement then wouldn’t be just mere fluffing... or maybe, just 3 consecutive MVP’s, lowering the criteria to a feasible argument... without getting serious injury in the PBA wars... then maybe you are right and JMF shouldn’t feel you’ve mocked or full bore, insulted his achievements.

I see Sage as a 7-foot small forward in the PBA, ala Brad Sellers, one way or another, his game should be grounded if he wants to last a full season in the PBA, add to this maybe the entry of Kai or AJ surely puts his MVP monopoly claim on a big think... if not a big freeze.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam (a.k.a.) Tuwid View Post
                                If Sage takes the PBA route, would he be a better center than JMF?

Try beating 6 MVP’s and that statement then wouldn’t be just mere fluffing... or maybe, just 3 consecutive MVP’s, lowering the criteria to a feasible argument... without getting serious injury in the PBA wars... then maybe you are right and JMF shouldn’t feel you’ve mocked or full bore, insulted his achievements.

I see Sage as a 7-foot small forward in the PBA, ala Brad Sellers, one way or another, his game should be grounded if he wants to last a full season in the PBA, add to this maybe the entry of Kai or AJ surely puts his MVP monopoly claim on a big think... if not a big freeze.
                                If Sage will enter pba in future. JMF will be out of his prime.

And classic SMB move will trade OLD JMF for young stars(,Maybe Sage)

Now, if Kai will not fall back to pba, Sage will dominate also because of no Competitive Big Man problem in pba. Maybe Cstand.

Erram, Almazan,etc is too old that time

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information