Page 323 of 327 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325 ... LastLast
Results 6,441 to 6,460 of 6537

Thread: Filipino Ballers in the US...News and Updates

Quote Originally Posted by mangangalakal View Post
    Bartlett and Laput are with DLSU (they both sucked lol), Harper Jr. I think missed the u16 passport deadline but is still open to play...
    Shows how poor the player development here in philippines. If they are trained in Us, they will be better.

Harper looks like not interested in playing for gilas. He have a lot if opportunity to get a passport, but he didnt

Quote Originally Posted by mangangalakal View Post
    Bartlett and Laput are with DLSU (they both sucked lol), Harper Jr. I think missed the u16 passport deadline but is still open to play...
    wow.. that is sad, Laput with his height could have been a good back up to our primary bigs Kai, Edu, Japeth and JMF. Bartlett has a lot of competition in his position if he inspires to play for Gilas. about Harper is it another blunder by SBP? his only chance to play for Gilas is the Naturalization way?

Quote Originally Posted by fadzki View Post
    wow.. that is sad, Laput with his height could have been a good back up to our primary bigs Kai, Edu, Japeth and JMF. Bartlett has a lot of competition in his position if he inspires to play for Gilas. about Harper is it another blunder by SBP? his only chance to play for Gilas is the Naturalization way?
    I think SBP offers and talk to him. Maybe he is not interested for the moment.

Harper said he wants to play for gilas in the FUTURE, not now

Quote Originally Posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
    I think SBP offers and talk to him. Maybe he is not interested for the moment.

Harper said he wants to play for gilas in the FUTURE, not now
    In the previous comment it was mentioned he missed the u16 passport deadline so in the FUTURE there would be no other way for him to play for Gilas expect the naturalization way same case with CS, Stan, Ross & JC. SBP can make a non eligible Gilas squad and I think it would be a very good team. I hope he gets good enough to be given a chance to play for Gilas as a naturalize player in the Future.

Quote Originally Posted by fadzki View Post
    In the previous comment it was mentioned he missed the u16 passport deadline so in the FUTURE there would be no other way for him to play for Gilas expect the naturalization way same case with CS, Stan, Ross & JC. SBP can make a non eligible Gilas squad and I think it would be a very good team. I hope he gets good enough to be given a chance to play for Gilas as a naturalize player in the Future.
    In fact a non eligible gilas is way better.

Jalen Green, Ballungay,QMB, Cs,ross,pringle, sage(maybe), Artest, Harper, ellis, martin(maybe),.duncan brothers, barefield, etc. They wil beat even gilas smin world cup 2019.

But sbp did not manage to get them a passport.

Well, if he lives and plays here like kouame, he may go with exemption route. Anyway looks like his career in US is falling

Just to clarify, Tolentino is either ineligible or not willing to play for Gilas, right?

Quote Originally Posted by jasper222 View Post
    Just to clarify, Tolentino is either ineligible or not willing to play for Gilas, right?
    If he cannot get a passport before march, he will be ineligible.

I think he is nit interested to play for gilas now.

"I could" - sage answered when he is asked if he will play for Gilas.

Others interperet this as a yes. But if we translate it clearly it is equiivalent to "Maari, Pwede,". In short di sigurado.

He also said that he will gi to college first before cinsidering gilas.

So I think he is really nit interested now

Quote Originally Posted by mathematicianrcg;1341088[B
    ]Shows how poor the player development here in philippines. If they are trained in Us, they will be better. [/B]

Harper looks like not interested in playing for gilas. He have a lot if opportunity to get a passport, but he didnt
    are you awake! they are us trained that's why they are called one and done. kindly checked your post before you click.

Quote Originally Posted by deviant View Post
    are you awake! they are us trained that's why they are called one and done. kindly checked your post before you click.
    I know but they are in dlsu NOW. Meaning they are training here in phil. With lasalle. If they continue training in Us, they will be better than their sucked performance. Their development stopped when they get here

Shows how poor the player development here in philippines. If they are trained in Us, they will be better.

as per his tweet to Boogie Ellis(?) he doesn't know about the rule.
    "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

I know but they are in dlsu NOW. Meaning they are training here in phil. With lasalle. If they continue training in Us, they will be better than their sucked performance. Their development stopped when they get here
    Lol they’ve spent their developmental years outside of the Philippines. Although player development in Pinas is not ideal, you can’t have these guys as example.
    Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

The Fil-Foreigners one-and-dones Troy Rike, Jamie Malonzo, Meeker and Laput have played their grade school, high school and 4 years college ball overseas. Training overseas is not a guaranteed success of development.
    SAN BEDA BASKETBALL

Quote Originally Posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
    The Fil-Foreigners one-and-dones Troy Rike, Jamie Malonzo, Meeker and Laput have played their grade school, high school and 4 years college ball overseas. Training overseas is not a guaranteed success of development.
    Still. Better to train overseas than here in Phils. Like Kai sotto is doing now, he will not improved the same way now if he is in the phil.

The CHANCE of developing further is greater outsude of philippines. Because as I said, philippines lacks player developmental program.

Remember how we treated kirkness? SBP daid he is not special. But australia manages to develop and improved him.

Now, we can have kirkness at shape because of aus program.

Ofcourse there a re exemptions, but still we need to play the probability game

They should have been a finished product after playing high school and college in US..(sinisi pa ang La Salle sa mediocre performance nila) Maybe they are just an over-rated players..

are you sure , or this are one of youre many assumptions

So basically 1 year in LaSalle was enough to undo 4 years of NCAA D1 and D2 experience.

Remember how we treated kirkness? SBP daid he is not special. But australia manages to develop and improved him.

Now, we can have kirkness at shape because of aus program.
    Ethan has not played competitive and organized high school basketball in Australia. He's just a kid with size. What do you mean Ethan in shape? His knees are not even.in shape. He has a long, long way to go.
    SAN BEDA BASKETBALL

Ethan has not played competitive and organized high school basketball in Australia. He's just a kid with size. What do you mean Ethan in shape? His knees are not even.in shape. He has a long, long way to go.
    his assumptions are out of this world. kumbaga panaginip..

deleted

Well compare him when he is here in the philippines. He is a very fat kid who looks like he doesnt knoe how to play.

Look at him now. He have better body. And now his trainer is training him. And take note his trainer is not filipino.

You all are the one dreaming!!!

Are you telling me that 13 year old kirkness in phi, and 17 year old kirkness developed in aus are the same!!!.

I am not saying kirkness is as conditioned as Kai now. But definitely he is much better after his training with australia.

You all looks like eant to say that Australia doesnt do anything on ethan.

Page 323 of 327 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325 ... LastLast