Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After leading Turkey to The Gold Medal in The Junior World Championships, Deniz Kılı?lı is now one of the most popular players for one of America's top NCAA teams. ESPN's Mike Kelley and one of the World's top NCAA coaches Bob Huggins see NBA in Deniz's future. See why the State of West Virginia loves Deniz!

Deniz Kilicli is playing for west virginia. here a turkish interview with him.

Comment

The NCAA season just started a few days ago. Sadly without Enes Kanter. But Dogus Balbay and Deniz Kilicli both had very good games.

Dogus: 8 P, 7 Rebs, 3 Ass ind 12 Minutes.

Deniz: 12 P, 10 Rebs, 2 Ass in 19 Minutes.

Deniz improved his mid range jumper a lot.

Comment

Maybe our most promising PG prospect for future is Kenan Sipahi (95') from Tofas. This Kid is 15 years old and Nihat Izic started to give him Minutes in forst Team of Tofas. He played 16 Minutes against FB Ãœlker and didn't looked lost out there. Very confident and smart. Gives hope for future.

Comment

Originally posted by TB-Fan View Post
          Maybe our most promising PG prospect for future is Kenan Sipahi (95') from Tofas. This Kid is 15 years old and Nihat Izic started to give him Minutes in forst Team of Tofas. He played 16 Minutes against FB Ãœlker and didn't looked lost out there. Very confident and smart. Gives hope for future.
          A year ago Regal Barcelona and Real Madrid wanted to sign with Kenan Sipahi.Barcelona offered 1 million dolar but Tofaş didn't accept.I hope his future won't be as Ender Arslan or Cenk Akyol.
          Turkish National Team in 2016

PG : Kenan Sipahi - Dogus Balbay - Kartal Özmızrak
          SG : Melih Mahmutoğlu - Furkan Korkmaz - Cedi Osman
          SF : Metecan Birsen - Okben Ulubay
          PF : Ersan Ilyasova - Ilkan Karaman - Furkan Aldemir
          C : Omer Asik - Enes Kanter - Emircan Kosut

Comment

Originally posted by melizei View Post
            A year ago Regal Barcelona and Real Madrid wanted to sign with Kenan Sipahi.Barcelona offered 1 million dolar but Tofaş didn't accept.I hope his future won't be as Ender Arslan or Cenk Akyol.
            Sipahi is originally Albanian, I guess. They were among the main players of bronze-medal winning U-16 national team this summer, together with B. Haciismail, another ex-Albanian (or Bosnian. not sure).
            5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

But situation of Kenan Sipahi playing for Turkey is very different. His older brother was studying in Bursa. He invited him to Bursa and Kenan visited Tofas team to practice. He was 12 years old. They were impressed and decided to sign him. Good for turkish basketball.

Comment

Don't forget Mehmet Yağmur who plays at Turk Telekom.

Comment

Kenan Sipahi started very good to this season.16 years old player played 27:28 mins,scored 4 points, got 4 rebound and made 8 assist
                  Turkish National Team in 2016

PG : Kenan Sipahi - Dogus Balbay - Kartal Özmızrak
                  SG : Melih Mahmutoğlu - Furkan Korkmaz - Cedi Osman
                  SF : Metecan Birsen - Okben Ulubay
                  PF : Ersan Ilyasova - Ilkan Karaman - Furkan Aldemir
                  C : Omer Asik - Enes Kanter - Emircan Kosut

Comment

I am intrigued with this Furkan Aldemir. A bigman with the mobility and a soft touch from the field.

Tell me more about him? Is he a true PF or a SF?

Sacramento is interested with this prospect.

Sacramento Kings
                    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

he is center.quick and tough.good rebounder and fighter in defence.doesn't have much offensive skills.only put backs and dunks.can't shoot from any range.hard worker and good personality.

Comment

Originally posted by pata View Post
                        he is center.quick and tough.good rebounder and fighter in defence.doesn't have much offensive skills.only put backs and dunks.can't shoot from any range.hard worker and good personality.
                        Many thanks! Do you think he can still develop a dependable jumpshot at this stage?
                        Sacramento Kings

Comment

you are wellcome.

i don't think that he can develop his jumpshot.he would be great player if he does

Comment

you are wellcome.

i don't think that he can develop his jumpshot.he would be great player if he does
                            Thanks again. How about his post moves? Can he still improve in those?
                            Sacramento Kings

Comment

i don't expect anything special on offence from him.maybe he can have solid hook shot but nothing else.imo he will be good hustle player.

i am sure some Turkish fellas can explain him better than me.thanks

Comment

i don't expect anything special on offence from him.maybe he can have solid hook shot but nothing else.imo he will be good hustle player.

i am sure some Turkish fellas can explain him better than me.thanks
                                Ok, thank you very much again. I will try to find footages of full games for me to know him better.
                                Sacramento Kings

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information