Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreign coaches for turkish players are always better as turkish coaches. Kemzura of Aliaga Petkim saw that Boran Güler(01, SG/PG/SF) is the best turkish player of the team and therefore he gives him minutes though he is so young. Boran Güler is not Ergi Tirpanci, Boran Güler has real solid talent and potential for EL and NT. Boran Güler is like the young Milenko Tepic, not the biggest talent but big potential for solid career. Born in November. Minutes without responsibility bring nothing, if you don´t give your player responsibility then the minutes have no meaning. Turkish players getting minutes without responsibility, this is the key.

Bora Yasar(03, PF) moved from Türk Telekom to Dacka, i don´t know that. Bora Yasar was last year one of the real interesting players in the U19 league. I saw him before 2 weeks against Fener´s A-team and he impressed me very much. We must see him in the U19 league, but i don´t know when this corona-show will end in Turkey. Born in November.

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

In this video you can see with blue shirt Melih Emre Tunca(born in October 05, PG, Efes), with yellow shirt Alp Sarikaya(05, SG, Fener). I´m a big fan of Alp Sarikaya, he is underrated but with big potential, he is childish and still just 15 and could add 2-3 inches. Melih Emre Tunca was a very talented PG but very small(about 168), now we can see he is even over 190, that´s of course very interesting but we must see how that effects to his game.

Comment

• Mert Akay with a double double in the Serbian league in 20 minutes against a very weak opponent. 11 points and 10 assists with 2 turnover and 2 steals. 26 pir in 20 minutes. He has the role that i was always dreaming of. He made the right choise.

Comment

• What a Pau Gasol performance of Alperen Sengün. He totally destroyed the paint of Galatasaray. He gets more and more verticality as he gets stronger, wonderful rebounder and decision maker. If the nba doesnt grab him hell be one of 2-3 best center in Euroleague and for sure the most skilled one.

Also Ercan Osmani showed his potential this time. A power forward with 6'11 and so mobile with long arms is predestined for higher levels. He is just not polished enough for now despite being 98 born. Must get stronger but insanely talented which can be said for any Bandirma big.

The third not ready but Euroleague starting player potential has Kabaca. Soft hands, wonderful nice release and an insane standing reach with relatively fast legs who can also put the ball on the floor for very short distances is very promising.

Only disadvantage of him is his high gravity point. He lacks balance because of this disadvantage. His slim frame limits him in too in the paint. He must work on shot creation from the mid range. No surprise Milano made an offer for him.

Comment

• The Fenerbahce product Egehan Arna and Mehmet Yagmur killed the second half and BJK lost a game that they could win.

Alperen Sengün and Ercan Osmani dominated the paint as they wanted.

Alperen Sengün with 27 points with 80% FGP, 9 Rebounds (3 offensive), 1 assist (would be 5 in a normal team), 2 steals and 1 block. 36 efficiency

Ercan Osmani also with 27 points but 69% FGP, 8 rebounds and 2 assists.

Comment

• I am fan of Galatasaray . However watching Beşiktaş is much more enjoyable than GS. I believe Turkish players deserve more minutes
            I hope Alperen will getting stronger in the future and he will play for national team as a center .

I have just watched an interview about Mert . Very big decision for young player . I hope he can develop himself in Serbia and will play in cervena zvezda or partizan .
            Last edited by PowerForward; 10-12-2020, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• Weird stats of Mert Akay this week 13 points (5/7 fgp) but just one assist against Pirot. We dont need a scorer, we need a play maker.

Okben Ulubay played today against Split and had 13 points 4 rebounds, 4 assists in 26 minutes.

Comment

• Another gem of Bandirma big school signed officially with Murcia. There was some beef between him and Bandirma...

Comment

• Mert Akay made his third or fourth game for Dynamic Belgrade in the Serbian League KLS and had 4 points and 16 assists. He kinda is still forcing things especially his outside shot. He sometimes has his Calathes days like today with 0/6 from three.

Comment

• Alperen Sengün did everything on the court, he fought against bigs like Haggins and Kikanovic, practically the entire roster of Ormanspor tried to stop him but he fought like a lion and 25 points, 15 rebounds and 2 assists. Nevertheless it didnt help.

Comment

• Besiktas signed a 16 year old guy who is already 2,16m. His name is Samet Yigitoglu. I never watched him for very long and i cant say anything about him but they say that he is very mobile.

Since he has at least 1,5 years to grow he might end up like 2,21m.

Last edited by Toruko; 10-21-2020, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• Of course he is not 216 and it´s good that he isn´t already that tall https://twitter.com/BJK_Basketbol/st...65478583808001. In January he was something like 207 but without any doubt he will be bigger as 210. He has just amazing body structure, just perfect. In U16 TBF tournament he was mobile but too raw but in Kayseri you can´t play serious bb. A young player can always make big strides but i would not overrate that he is already in Besiktas A-team because with this body you will get big attention anyway. https://twitter.com/BJK_Basketbol/st...60691825979395

Comment

• Great game of Mert Akay in the Serbian League again.

13 points 6/11 fgp, 10 Rebounds and 14 assists, 6 turnover (mostly after having played 30+ minutes) and 3 steals 25 pir.

I think he is ready for the next level.

Comment

• Sengün again with a solid offensive performance with 17 points and 14 rebounds and 2 assists but he had a fairly bad game defensively also because Fethiye has really athletic Americans. Must run faster back and forth in transition, has fuel just for 23 minutes (just 1 game per week), must lose weight and get faster, learn positioning on the defensive end etc.

Newly 18 years old he has loads of room to improve though.

Comment

• Mert Akay is currently first in assist ranking in the Serbian league KLS. I remembered the time of Micic with Mega Bemax and compared the stats of Mert Akay and Micic since they have some similarities and this came out:

Vasilije Micic Age:19 MPG: 28 PPG: 13,5 APG: 5,2 TOVPG: 3,8 RPG: 2,3
                              Mert Akay Age:20 MPG: 29 PPG: 12,7 APG: 8,8 TOVPG: 3,8 RPG: 4,7

In this comparison Mert is a half year older but I didnt take Merts last season stats because it was his first year in Serbia. Micic stayed 4 years with Bemax.

Both players are around 1,97m (very tall PGs with size)

Micic was considered as the new Teodosic but his development came very late due to injuries. So in comparison we can come to the conclusion that Micic was the better scorer. He had 37,5% from three and Akay just sad 18% but Akay is clearly a better rebounder which also succeeds the eye test.

Its a divisive point but I think Akay (under normal circumstances) will be also the better play maker. He initiates pick and roll games better and has similar court vision. Mert resembles in his weaknesses more Calathes (weak shooting touch and ft weakness) but I think Merts touch is still improvable. Hell be never a scorer though.

The interesting question is what will be the next step of his career. I dont think that he intends to return to turkey and since he has build a live in Serbia a Serbian ABA team could be his new challenge.

Comment

• Not really a prospect with 23y but I am optimist abot Gazi.
                                I like his technics

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information