The new VTB League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LithuaniaBaketball.com - Zalgiris third in the VTB League

Zalgiris wins against Khimki 78:72. Read more (Butautas comment included) at: Pocius finds hot hand, Zalgiris takes third in VTB League.
    You can follow me on twitter @LithuaniaBasket

Comment

Threepointers by Pocius in last four games at this tournament 14/14, free trows 8/15

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo View Post
        Coach Butautas seems to really like this guy,he complimented his performance in last two games in post game conferences and seems to have a lot of trust in Delas.

I like some things about Mario too,i dont expect him to be a big contributor this year but potential is definitely there and im looking forward to seeing some great performances by him.
        he suprised me today totaly. I toght Mozgov will eat him, but he did OK and showed some toughnes when he wrestled wit him knowing he played like crap i A1 leagu wich is very weak and him being undersized, skiny and being more PF than C. Hope he continiue with good work
        Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

VTB United League should increase the participating team number from 8 to 12. Lietuvos Rytas and Asseco Prokom should join in. http://www.lithuaniabasketball.com/n...tb-league.html
          You can follow me on twitter @LithuaniaBasket

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information