No announcement yet.

Players that we can have naturalized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is probably the first step to fixing our National Team as this one takes time to accomplish.

Comment

• let's hope that kai and aj would turn out to be very good international bigs in the future so that we would not be needing the services of a naturalized big.If we could make Clarkson available, then it could really boost our chances.even with an aging Brownlee(or McCullough) and with a superb preparation, we could definitely salvage a win in the world stage.
      "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
        insert ange kouame
        +1 on this. Why not naturalize Kouame?

Pros: Has already been in the country for several years, culture wise will be no problem fitting in. (didn't like how Andray seemed to be always apart from the team)
        Extremely mobile 7 footer
        Can defend inside as rim protector and perimeter as well to guard stretch 5s
        Excellent pick and roll defender, quick to show and recover
        Very steep progress curve, his offense has improved tremendously month by month
        Very young, can be expected to learn new systems and not have bad habits ingrained
        Good attitude
        Highly skilled

Cons: Mid range game needs work
        Needs more beef

Comment

• Originally posted by StallionEagle View Post
          +1 on this. Why not naturalize Kouame?

Pros: Has already been in the country for several years, culture wise will be no problem fitting in. (didn't like how Andray seemed to be always apart from the team)
          Extremely mobile 7 footer
          Can defend inside as rim protector and perimeter as well to guard stretch 5s
          Excellent pick and roll defender, quick to show and recover
          Very steep progress curve, his offense has improved tremendously month by month
          Very young, can be expected to learn new systems and not have bad habits ingrained
          Good attitude
          Highly skilled

Cons: Mid range game needs work
          Needs more beef
          if i were sbp, i will offer ange naturalization before ivory coast gets him. we know that the ivorians, same with us, performed poorly in this year's world cup. so they will look for available talents now. and i'm sure they already saw kouame playing.
          Attack
          defend
          Unite

Comment

• Ange is good but nothing special, mukhang lenda pa nga ako eh
            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
              Ange is good but nothing special, mukhang lenda pa nga ako eh
              yeah, i see lenda is good. mas may galaw kay papi sarr. hahaha

well, the more, the better. let's process the naturalization lenda, ange and jollibee. hahahaha
              Attack
              defend
              Unite

Comment

• Originally posted by ja.he View Post
                yeah, i see lenda is good. mas may galaw kay papi sarr. hahaha

well, the more, the better. let's process the naturalization lenda, ange and jollibee. hahahaha
                Lenda very well could be 28 he looks like hes 35

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck View Post
                  Lenda very well could be 28 he looks like hes 35
                  if you look like king bookah you would look old heheeh
                  To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                  1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                    if you look like king bookah you would look old heheeh
                    even thon maker looks 40 when he is actually 22. hahaha
                    Attack
                    defend
                    Unite

Comment

• We need is like kuya Andre type of talent, an all around player, Terrence Jones is my candidate

Comment

• Originally posted by ja.he View Post
                        even thon maker looks 40 when he is actually 22. hahaha
                        How about this one: http://www.fiba.basketball/world/u19...ames-Robertson

only 19 yet could easily be mistaken as 40+ years old
                        "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

• Originally posted by Marlon View Post
                          We need is like kuya Andre type of talent, an all around player, Terrence Jones is my candidate
                          If only Andre Blatche had the same work ethic & Discipline as the 39 year old Tito Luis..

Comment

• Originally posted by fadzki View Post
                            If only Andre Blatche had the same work ethic & Discipline as the 39 year old Tito Luis..
                            Masipag p.a. din naman Si Andre, ligaw lang so we can't blame him

Comment

• easy to think of possible players. I would like to know IF or when Coach YG will be replaced. The naturalized player should be someone that will fit the coach's system and will blend in with the core team (laro, ugali, pati edad).

Andray was picked by Coach Chot to run his DDO, which Dray did very well. Coach YG used him like an import in PBA. with his age and different style of play (plus outside distraction) he didnt seem to be the right player. and thats not including proper playing time to learn Coach YG's system.
                              WE DON'T COUNT YEARS, WE COUNT CENTURIES

P. Noval, A.H. Lacson, Dapitan, Espanya
                              SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

Comment

• Originally posted by C2Hamm View Post
                                easy to think of possible players. I would like to know IF or when Coach YG will be replaced. The naturalized player should be someone that will fit the coach's system and will blend in with the core team (laro, ugali, pati edad).

Andray was picked by Coach Chot to run his DDO, which Dray did very well. Coach YG used him like an import in PBA. with his age and different style of play (plus outside distraction) he didnt seem to be the right player. and thats not including proper playing time to learn Coach YG's system.
                                Andre is past his past prime but we could have gotten a lot more out of him. Instead of making life easier for him sariling sikap si kuya. And now he's the scrape goat. Clap clap.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information