Players that we can have naturalized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^
    Basta with Green level there will be a way of getting a Philippine passport not thru Congress (kahit 4th generation away yung legal citizenship)
    Pag lower level, wala wala

Really no legal difference from Green with a person of suspected ounce of heritage roots to Pacific Islands

Let's be real, it is what it is.
    NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
    https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex07 View Post
      just being polite? If the price is right?

Gilas is probably his second option if he isn’t called up in the future by Team USA

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRodster21 View Post
        Gilas is probably his second option if he isn’t called up in the future by Team USA
        Obviously. Kumbaga we are assurance option.

Harden,Liliard,Booker, Butler,Thompson, Beal, Middleton, Oladipo, Mitchell( These are only SGs, no combo guards yet)

Usa Sppt is harder to crack. Especially Jalen will still be a sophomore nba by then.

Atleast in Gilas, he is one of the alpha right away

Comment

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
          Risky????

They will just take a picture of their passports in their private camera or cellphones. Of course they will do that privately in their house.

JC,Remy, and Roberts are claiming to loss their passports. And of course cannot remeber the passport number.
          Atleast if they have a photo. They know their passport number. And can just simply go to dfa to retrieve it
          and to show the full details and passport number?

yep that’s risky.. i won’t even dare post mine..

where’s the privacy for that?

what if they lost their phone? and some scammers use it?

think about it..
          Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Another option, if Jalen Green is not available

Ron Harper Jr.

6'6, 245 lbs. currently a junior

I think passport will not be an issue. No need for naturalization.

Ideal Scenario: Jordan Clarkson and Remy Martin will be recognized as local players.

"How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
              Question , remember the Fil sham thing, where we had Sonny Alvarado, and Parker (?) ba and others , my question is this , did those guys get a Philippine passport? now let's assume wala talagang pinoy blood yun, the question then is how did they get a Philippine passport ? u see there is some kind of doctor magic going on lol.. but the point here is this, if someone in anyway has suspected of being able to pass of ounce of Filipino blood , eh di let the authorities make doctor magic.. in other words they're naturalized ( and don't pass through congress
              No they didnt need to apply for a filipino passport to get in the PBA. If I remember correctly all they needed was to present his own birth certificate and also of their supposed filipino parent proving that the parent was still a filipino at the time of the player's birth. Those kinds of documents were more easier to forge than going through the hassle of getting an actual passport. That was enough for the PBA. And take note this was also one of the ways the PBA had to implement to regain their dying popularity and to fight off the rising threat of the MBA at the time. They were desperate and this was a quick and easy fix. Too bad it backfired a bit because of the senate investigations.

Sorry for the necro post..LOL!
              Originally posted by PeeZones
              Kai is a top ten lottery pick come draft day and the best team for him is the spurs...Kai is way more skilled OFFENSIVELY than duncan, yao, aldridge, kp. etc..Kai is way better offensively than Porzingis by a mile...Kareem isnt really way far than Kai..decent bball IQ for both MJ and Kobe but Kai belongs to the highly skilled and high IQ players...I see talent clearly and they cant.

Comment

• if in case he won't play for USA basketball, he'd be a great combo forward. Plus we could get to have Shaq cheer for the national team.

"How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

if in case he won't play for USA basketball, he'd be a great combo forward. Plus we could get to have Shaq cheer for the national team.

Bro, are you serious right now? I'd rather develop Kobe and Dwight than get Shareef as the naturalize player

Comment

• Originally posted by DenzelGreat8 View Post
                    Bro, are you serious right now? I'd rather develop Kobe and Dwight than get Shareef as the naturalize player
                    The kid is like a younger version of Chris McCoullough.Athletic and long although a bit shorter than Chris at 6'8 and could play either forward position.I think he's pretty young, he's at the same batch as AJ Edu.

Comment

• In just a few days or months, Angelo Kouame will become a Filipino through naturalization. Antipolo City 1st District representative Robbie Puno has filed House Bill No. 5951, which seeks to grant Philippine citizenship to Kouame last January. Last October 22, Senator Sonny Angara has also filed Senate Bill 1892 — the counterpart of Puno’s […]

Once Ange is naturalized, Ange can play in the UAAP as a local and Ateneo can get another FSA.

Too bad the PBA discriminates against fellow Filipino citizens. If someone were brave enough to take the PBA and the MPBL to court, these discriminatory practices would end.

Comment

• Originally posted by k3ttch View Post
                        http://tbti.me/s20957?fbclid=IwAR0a_...LVP4KwrDhk6qUc

Once Ange is naturalized, Ange can play in the UAAP as a local and Ateneo can get another FSA.

Too bad the PBA discriminates against fellow Filipino citizens. If someone were brave enough to take the PBA and the MPBL to court, these discriminatory practices would end.
                        mas maganda kung sa FIBA, although it may be a bit of a long shot, but like what I said on the other post, i see no harm in trying.All they need to show is that Ange applied and was granted Refugee status.I won't elaborate from here (OPSEC kung baga). Just Imagine Kai,AJ and Ange (or even if AJ or Kai is unavailable,we could still have Ange) plus we could get another naturalized player. For me, that's more exciting than a UAAP dream team.

Comment

mas maganda kung sa FIBA, although it may be a bit of a long shot, but like what I said on the other post, i see no harm in trying.All they need to show is that Ange applied and was granted Refugee status.I won't elaborate from here (OPSEC kung baga). Just Imagine Kai,AJ and Ange (or even if AJ or Kai is unavailable,we could still have Ange) plus we could get another naturalized player. For me, that's more exciting than a UAAP dream team.
                          With Jawato Case

Koume has more shot to be a local than Clarkson. LOL.

This Fiba ruling really complicates things

Comment

With Jawato Case

Koume has more shot to be a local than Clarkson. LOL.

This Fiba ruling really complicates things
                            i don't think the Jawato case has something to do with Kuoame's case.Kuoame's case in my opinion should be a different one. Pero right now, mukhang malabo because they did not go that route, which is understandable as well.I woud not like to elaborate because other nationalities might think we are cheating whereas we are only following FIBA's rules/guidelines.

Comment

• Hmmmm.

Maybe.

But actually we have a lot of players with similar case with Jawato

Comment

Hmmmm.

Maybe.

But actually we have a lot of players with similar case with Jawato
                                Exemption to the Hagop Rule is based on Secretary-General’s prerogative. When Slaughter was approved but Pringle rejected, it was Patrick Baumann who was Sec-Gen. The current one Andreas Zagklis may have a different way of thinking.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information