The PCCL Format Is Unfair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    looks like ateneo and ust are taking the pccl games seriously. what a good game again between them. highly physical. looks like tab has a lot of work to do for geo chiu. kid looks to be not disciplined enough with his rough plays. surely he will wack him into mental and physical shape.
    I like the toughness of CHUI, lumalaban sa pisikalan kahit 19 pa lang... Its Pat Maagdenberg who needs discipline in setting picks, he is an offensive foul. Machine

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
      I like the toughness of CHUI, lumalaban sa pisikalan kahit 19 pa lang... Its Pat Maagdenberg who needs discipline in setting picks, he is an offensive foul. Machine
      chiu is prone to second motion. it will hurt the team. i dont see the problem for setting picks for now. madali lang naman ma correct yan. its chiu's temper that should need to be disciplined.
      The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• PCCL Format really is a joke. UP made it to F4 of the PCCL via an easier route while the the top two teams of the UAAP and NCAA battle it out in a mini tournament to determine who goes in.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
          chiu is prone to second motion. it will hurt the team. i dont see the problem for setting picks for now. madali lang naman ma correct yan. its chiu's temper that should need to be disciplined.
          chiu's temper??? srsly???

Comment

• nice read

So much for being a national championship. The PCCL is struggling for legitimacy.
            Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by dubidub View Post
              chiu's temper??? srsly???
              Geo has a tendency to react (and sometimes retaliate) to hits by his defenders. I'm sure this can be addressed by his coaching staff. He's still young anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wes_Gibbins View Post
                Geo has a tendency to react (and sometimes retaliate) to hits by his defenders. I'm sure this can be addressed by his coaching staff. He's still young anyway.
                Belga in the making?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marlon View Post
                  Belga in the making?
                  A 6'8"-6'9" Beau Belga is a Gilas mainstay. Dare I say, even better than Junmar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marlon View Post
                    Belga in the making?
                    Far from it. Geo doesn't act like a thug, instigate confrontations, and give out dirty fouls, even when retaliating.

Comment

• Reacting is not the same as instigating.

Comment

• Originally posted by cartman42 View Post
                        Oftana just doesn't have the killer instinct
                        Part of the reason is the system of CBF. It does not require a go-to player. The ball has to go through the players on the floor just like in the case of Javee Mocon who had to play within the system. The exception was Robert Bolick who really insisted on carrying the team on his shoulders. I am not sure if CBF will give Oftana that kind of leeway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shamhoy View Post
                          PCCL Format really is a joke. UP made it to F4 of the PCCL via an easier route while the the top two teams of the UAAP and NCAA battle it out in a mini tournament to determine who goes in.
                          This is really baffling. Why would the top 4 teams in the UAAP and NCAA have to battle it out in their bracket while UP was given a sure entry by being placed in the Luzon bracket. This is really a big joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Olynyk View Post
                            This is really baffling. Why would the top 4 teams in the UAAP and NCAA have to battle it out in their bracket while UP was given a sure entry by being placed in the Luzon bracket. This is really a big joke.
                            They are probably banking on gate attendance expecting the glamour boys of UP to pull in their fans. While we are it, the NCAA 3rd placer should also be given a shot like UP but where are they anyway? PCCL sucks.

Comment

• PCCL SUCKS. Every year the format just gets worse.

Comment

• It always seem like the organizers are favoring some teams. They always arranged a bloodbath for the perceived stronger teams and then give a free pass to the underdogs and crowd favorites making sure they end up with the most airtime. And why was this held in February? Its usually during November or December di ba?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information