FYR of Macedonia national team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pero Antic View Post
    I do understand my greek neigbour but the question here is did YOU understand? its a joke they photoshoped it and the motto was Our players are brave like Alexanders men......

PS: i dont want to start a new "you steal this our that" talk just look at Spanoulis and Antic they are best friends although they belong to countries who hate each other its all about politics.
    Best case Drazen Petrovic and Vlade Divac who where best friends and then canceled their friendship because of a stupid flag that came along in a WC final....i mean thats stupid in every way you look at it.
    I understand that this picture is humorous,but I dont like to make fun with my history.
    However,the purpose was good so lets stop the discussion.

Comment

• Ha ha ha hard to understand how poor we playd in defence last night. I mean Angola has only one man above 200 CM and the out rebb us. We had no insperation att all to play defence. Defence in basketball is very simpel, either you want to work hard on the court or not. What the hell wos that.
      Originally posted by Ciscorlie Horford
      Macedonia (I refuse to call it FYROM, Article 19, Human Rights)

Comment

• Playing defence just 15 min at olimpic Q match is just scary. Who or they playng for ?.

Comment

• Let the show begin.

Comment

• Macedonia - New Zeeland FT 84:62

much better defence although we lost condition in the end of the third quarter. Vlado Ilievski is not in competition-mode yet to many misses even in free throws but he was injured and is excused atleast for now.
            We are in the quarterfinal and or opponent will most likely be Russia who is without a question in better shape right now. Only thing that makes me belive in a win is our mentality which is specialized for games like that when we are outsiders i mean.

Go MACEDONIA

Comment

• we play good versus new zeland ,but angola refs are bad. i hope we play like versus new zeland.

GO Македонија!!BEAT EVERY TEAM!!

Comment

• Antič and Iljevski retired. So much of Macedonians domination? Strange decision. They still could be decent team in Eurobasket 2013.
                LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                Buzelis, Lelevicius
                Murauskas, Sirvydis
                Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Intriguing on how Pipan will structure the offense as opposed to Lazovski's offensive style. From what my memory serves me, Pipan favors an aggressive tempo attack from his days in Slovenia?
                  Last edited by CKR13; 01-24-2013, 03:26 PM. Reason: grammar nazi
                  Sacramento Kings
                  HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

• Tyrese Rice will replace Bo McCalebb in the naturalized position.got Macedonian Passport.It was reported that Montenegro also offered him Passport and to play for the national team but he prefered FYROM................it starting to be like choosing a club SMH

Comment

• Originally posted by žarko View Post
                      Tyrese Rice will replace Bo McCalebb in the naturalized position.got Macedonian Passport.It was reported that Montenegro also offered him Passport and to play for the national team but he prefered FYROM................it starting to be like choosing a club SMH
                      Lol like who gives more money? Ridiculous.
                      Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                      Artificial Nature

Comment

• They just bought the biggest Eurocup-level, ball-hogging point guard in Europe. I remember him from his Rytas days - he was one of the cancers of the team. Well, now they'll just have to live with him. Poor suckers .

Comment

• 31-year-old Pero Antic will play for the Atlanta Hawks next season despite a poor season in Olympiacos .

Comment

• Bo, Antić and Ilievski managed to convience Gečevski to participate on eurobasket once again
                            link
                            If I knew Macedonian better I guess I'd be able to tell the exact sentence Antić is thinking.
                            Attached Files
                            Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                            That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

• Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
                              Bo, Antić and Ilievski managed to convience Gečevski to participate on eurobasket once again
                              link
                              If I knew Macedonian better I guess I'd be able to tell the exact sentence Antić is thinking.
                              let me help you out.

We give you one Day to make a decision if you want to play or if you let your friends alone....lets fight for a last time togheter so we can go home as proud man..
                              If "Dance" (his Wife) wants you to play i think you should do it for us if you respect us and you know for whom too.

that was Antic´s Messages to Todor

Comment

• Anybody with info of the Spain-Macedonia game?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information