No announcement yet.

FYR of Macedonia national team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antic will no longer play for the NT, waiting on others to do the same. Bo McCalebb will continue to play. Hopefully Ales Pipan will quit or get fired.
    4th in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction game!

Comment

• Haha Ales Pipan doing his magic once again. He has a power of making good players quit the team, because they don't fit his "philosophy". It was like that in Slovenia. Nachbar, Smodis, Brezec, Udrih and Vujacic all said bye-bye to the NT in his tenure. Nachbar and Brezec latter returned because of their national pride, the other two never did.
      My homage to The heroes:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOFlzU14Ivs

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Martin View Post
        I cannot understand why Kostovski doesn't play, Ilievski had 1/8 for 3pts, Kostovski is much better when it comes to shooting the ball. So far we played with 8 players only, we have to surprise Serbia somehow, they know what are we going to play.
        I agree that Kostoski is better offensively than Ilievski he has a more stable 3point shoot and Ilievski shoots good onece in 3 games, but thing is basketball is playd in both directionas and Kostoski is a terrible defence player difficulties in orientation. But still maybe should have playd 5 min per game just cuz the rotations and Sokolov another 9 min per game just as 2 years ago.

I agree with the Slovenian above. Pipan made a lot of important mistakes and that suprise me I did thought he is better than this. It wos not bthe reff that killed us first two games, it wos the poor rotation. And game 4 our players could barely stand on their feet. Game 5 we didint give a jack shit about it. Vladimir Brckov proved in that game that he deserved at least 10 min per game. He also playd good during the preperations wired That Pipan didint use him after injury on Cekovski.

Thank you Todor Gecevski and Vlado Ilievski for everything and good luck in your club basketball. Bo Makaleb And Georgi Cekovski will continue as to Pero Antic he did say good bye so many times in the past so we will have to wait and see. Would not be a suprise if he play 2 more years at least.
        FAMILY AERODROM

Comment

• Hopefully Antic will quit. I would like to see our youngsters playing in Ukraine 2015.

Comment

• G - McCalebb
            PG - Sokolov, Kostovski
            SG - D. Skojanovski, V. Stojanovski
            SF - Brckov
            PF - Chekovski, Bojan Trajkovski, Kiril Nikolovski
            C - Samardziski, Kiril Pavlovski

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Martin View Post
              G - McCalebb
              PG - Sokolov, Kostovski
              SG - D. Skojanovski, V. Stojanovski
              SF - Brckov
              PF - Chekovski, Bojan Trajkovski, Kiril Nikolovski
              C - Samardziski, Kiril Pavlovski

This is the team who should have playd on this EC with out pressure to make any result, and not oldies who think is more importent to spend time in bars than playing basketball. Thats why Vrbica Stefanov left Macedonian NT as sport director 4 weeks before EC.

We will just wait and see. A lot of players in Serbia with Macedonian father or mother.

Nikolovski can be used as center as well.
              FAMILY AERODROM

Comment

• 4th in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction game!

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information