No announcement yet.

BBL Presidents Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dean is lacking accuracy. He's a good player but missed too much of open or good shots. I hope it's only a question of time when he'll start to hit these. Janavičius needs to work on his shot while his play making skils seems pretty nice to me and his penatration is great. I hope Grigas won't forget him as soon as new guard and Kalnietis will come. Generally, it was a bad day for Žalgiris.

As for Rytas, i didn't expect that this team will look so good. Anisimov will get his chance this season and he looks realy good. Zavackas looks confident, i have to say that he has some chances to play in NT next two years. Milisavljevic seems like a great shooter and knows how to play pick and roll but i'm not impressed by his passing skils at all. Ball movement is preety pure while he's a PG. Gecevičius is my favorite players from this team whithout competition. These killing shots and ability to take advantage from almost every possibility can't be unimprerssive. In other hand, he needs to improve his driving abilities, cause he may dissapear from the game completely without good PG. Sinica seems very prospective as well, but he needs to be more agressive. While Babrauskas seems like disapointment to me. Depsite few shots from 3, he's almost pathetic. Maybe, it's just a bad night.
    LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
    Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Rytas' highlights: http://rapidshare.com/files/14904417...t.lt_.wmv.html
      Congrats with a great win 4.2... bookies are crying
      Last edited by adebisi; 09-28-2008, 10:34 AM.
      One day the tides will turn
      One day the fields will burn
      One day the seas will churn
      The fury of our maker’s hand

Comment

Originally posted by cikladols
        I guess new BBL season will be very interesting! Žalgiris - favorite number 1, but Rytas, ASK, Barons will fight for second place. Also estonian teams are stronger than last year.
        Good luck with that...

Whatever you wish would be reality, Rytas/Zalgiris will once again take first two places without that much of a competition.

Comment

Originally posted by cikladols
          I guess new BBL season will be very interesting! Žalgiris - favorite number 1, but Rytas, ASK, Barons will fight for second place. Also estonian teams are stronger than last year.
          Kalev/Cramo is definitely WEAKER than last year, we don't even have a decent center and management has been a disaster. I wouldnt actually expect too much of Tartu neither, Beard is old already, Sanikidze is kind of wild card, if he is terrific, than Rock may have a final four chance, but I wouldn't bet on it. When it comes to budgets, I would say the difference between Latvian and Estonian top clubs has increased.
          Last edited by Richey666; 09-28-2008, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Zalgiris - Rock watch on Sopcast channel sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/59585

Later the final Rytas - Barons probably too

It's a test translation so it might not work but still...

Comment

Originally posted by pablonis
              Whatever you wish would be reality, Rytas/Zalgiris will once again take first two places without that much of a competition.
              I'm afraid you speak wise words friend... It's the quality of Latvian basketball and the shorage of money our clubs have... If the quality of LV basketball would be higher, our locals would be better. If we had more money, our foreigners would be better. We don't have anyone of these points...

Comment

Originally posted by rusher
                Zalgiris - Rock watch on Sopcast channel sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/59585

Later the final Rytas - Barons probably too

It's a test translation so it might not work but still...
                All I can see is a blank screen
                Girdėjau gandą - ateina lietūs

Comment

Originally posted by Z.A.L.I.A.
                  All I can see is a blank screen
                  try in options to open with VLC player, worked for me

Comment

Originally posted by rusher
                    try in options to open with VLC player, worked for me
                    THANKS!! now it works!
                    Girdėjau gandą - ateina lietūs

Comment