ARG 3-1
    RD 2-2
    URU 2-2
    CAN 1-3
    PAN 0-4
    MEX 0-4
    sigpic

Comment

• Puerto Rico is a couple hours away from a Tropical Storm watch.
      sigpic

Comment

• At least it will happen during the morning, when there are no games

Comment

• I have to say I'm impressed with Puerto Rico. Not just because we beat DR last night, but the way we did it. When PR was down by 5 I kept thinking it might be the time for Arroyo to take it in his own hands, but he didn't force it. He got his shots but when they were available.

The scoring was balanced all around and I guess Carlos now has enough confidence in his teammates to not be a ball hog. DR's defense was frustrating PR in the first half, to the extent guys started standing around. But DR couldn't keep the defense intensity at that level without going into cardiac arrest and it hurt them because PR's guys started to find open 3 pointers and they hit them.

I didn't think it was a good idea to play Santiago and Ramos together against these guys. It was effective against less talented teams but against DR it didn't make sense because Santiago would have to guard Villanueva and he can't. Zone defense doesn't work either because Santiago is too slow to cover in space. I'm glad Manolo only tried it for a few minutes and then he abandoned it.

Al Horford is a monster.

Manolo was smart to insert Guillermo Diaz when he did. He had the energy and athleticism to chase Francisco Garcia around and to inject some movement into their offense. He did take a bad shot or 2 but he came to his senses and found an open man when the defense collapsed around him.

In general, PJ Ramos has improved. I don't know if it's enough to make the Rockets or another NBA team this year, but he's not as tentative as he used to be. He challenges shots a lot more, though he is still not a good shot blocker. He is more patient defensively and he's not committing as many dumb fouls. He is still young and can get even better.

Comment

• in the 2005 championship which team got a wild card????
            check these websites

lebanon basketball NT new design

Comment

• Originally posted by akitto View Post
              in the 2005 championship which team got a wild card????
              Puerto Rico.

Comment

• this year canada or DR will get a wild card... DR have a lower chance if the loose to canada... but canada will be in the WC even if they loose
                check these websites

lebanon basketball NT new design

Comment

• According to Nigagglioni, the tournament left earning of $500,00 to $600,000...

Bring CentroBasket home
                  sigpic

Comment

• Can a computer virus passively infect the computer by just being online?

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information