Future Big Men Of Philippine Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alex07 View Post
    I hope someone here could go to NU and Mapua basketball team's practices and provide and insider scoop.
    Yes, Mapua has a 6'9 player taking his residency. He's black, I'm not sure of his nationality. There is another 6'6-6'7 guy that is practicing with them. He's from the middle east, either Iranian or Lebanese. Both have good basketball skills.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhinov View Post
      Yes, Mapua has a 6'9 player taking his residency. He's black, I'm not sure of his nationality. There is another 6'6-6'7 guy that is practicing with them. He's from the middle east, either Iranian or Lebanese. Both have good basketball skills.
      thanks for the info...hope we could see these guys in the pics soon..jeez I just hope these guys got some Pinoy blood in 'em.
      "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• Originally posted by logre23 View Post
        19 yrs old 6'7 JP Erram

just wondering whatever happened to this kid..this was posted 2 years ago.he's 21 now..did he develop any skills or did he grew a couple of inches?
        "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

just wondering whatever happened to this kid..this was posted 2 years ago.he's 21 now..did he develop any skills or did he grew a couple of inches?
          watch UAAP this coming season, most likely you will see him. Jonar should be more of a reliable source then me.

i wonder if Fernando really went to the US. hope he is just taking residency on some school here in the Philippines.

EDIT: Apparently, I talked too soon. here is an article posted a few days ago thats says Conrad is playing somewhere in davao and even have atleast one biggie with him -> Link
          Last edited by C2Hamm; 01-21-2010, 08:11 AM.
          WE DON'T COUNT YEARS, WE COUNT CENTURIES

P. Noval, A.H. Lacson, Dapitan, Espanya
          SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

Comment

• Why look somewhere else when there is one in our backyard. MIT has a 6'7 fil-jordanian in their Team B that looks young and oozing with potential.

Rabeh-lite with better passing and more fluid motor, and considering Rabeh never had his moves until later stage of his college career, that is the potential I see. Body is still under-developed but slightly thicker than that of Aldrech Ramos.

Can shoot three, attack the basket from high post and low post (guy has tight handle for a 6'7 and even in traffic), throw dunk and make chris webber like passes from the low post. Seems to have high BB IQ.

Toroman should take a look at him.

Comment

• Originally posted by mighty_lion View Post
              Why look somewhere else when there is one in our backyard. MIT has a 6'7 fil-jordanian in their Team B that looks young and oozing with potential.

Rabeh-lite with better passing and more fluid motor, and considering Rabeh never had his moves until later stage of his college career, that is the potential I see. Body is still under-developed but slightly thicker than that of Aldrech Ramos.

Can shoot three, attack the basket from high post and low post (guy has tight handle for a 6'7 and even in traffic), throw dunk and make chris webber like passes from the low post. Seems to have high BB IQ.

wow.. how old is this one?
              if confirmed, a prospect indeed
              You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take!

Comment

Why look somewhere else when there is one in our backyard. MIT has a 6'7 fil-jordanian in their Team B that looks young and oozing with potential.

That's great news for MIT.mighty lion are you from San Beda? just playing bro

Comment

• ngayon ko lang na gets.

What I mean with our own backyard is someone who is already here in the country.
                  Last edited by mighty_lion; 01-25-2010, 12:52 AM.

Comment

• His name is Yousif Taha according to some post in b.com.

I saw him go against Kyle Pascual, Jake Pascual and David Semerad yesterday in FMC Open.

Here is a picture of how he looks like (Jersey #28):

Kyle Pascual (in red jersey) is 6'6.

Comment

His name is Yousif Taha according to some post in b.com.

I saw him go against Kyle Pascual, Jake Pascual and David Semerad yesterday in FMC Open.

Here is a picture of how he looks like (Jersey #28):

Kyle Pascual (in red jersey) is 6'6.
                      Mapua - B def. OLFU, 92-89.Yousef Taha led the Cardinals with 20 pts.

www.pbadraft.net
                      facebook.com/Pbadraftnet
                      twitter.com/PBADraftdotnet

"ONE MAN ARMY"

Comment

• wow! a Fil-Jordanian..

How old is he? any more info about him? interesting.. a very good prospect indeed!

Comment

JP Erram is now with Ateneo de Manila....
                          SMART GILAS: all the way

Comment

• Originally posted by logre23 View Post
                            Mapua - B def. OLFU, 92-89.Yousef Taha led the Cardinals with 20 pts.

http://www.gameface.ph/forums/index....5264.msg178231
                            Isn't he from Texas? Just wondering. Coz I also got word that a part-Filipino and Mideastern lad was from that place.
                            Philippine Basketball Review

Cebu Travel Blog

Team Building Services in Cebu

Comment

• Originally posted by thadzonline View Post
                              Isn't he from Texas? Just wondering. Coz I also got word that a part-Filipino and Mideastern lad was from that place.
                              Is he the rumored 6'9" player of MIT? Is he Fil-
                              For?

Comment

• Originally posted by thadzonline View Post

No idea Thadz. Maybe mighty_lion can tell more details about him.
                                www.pbadraft.net
                                facebook.com/Pbadraftnet
                                twitter.com/PBADraftdotnet

"ONE MAN ARMY"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information