Future Big Men Of Philippine Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alex07 View Post
    6'9-6'10, not bad. I hope his wingspan will be at least 7'2 by that time.He'll have not only amazing height but also incredible length. Does he has a 6'4, fifteen year old team mate also?
    We should develop Demisana and Papa as 3 or 4. They have the height and length. And potential to have great mobility

Comment

• I wonder the progress Ethan Kirkness is having. The boy has a nice touch.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by live_evil View Post
        I wonder the progress Ethan Kirkness is having. The boy has a nice touch.
        same in RP, you also can’t play basketball here even on your lonesome..
        Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• the kid has an outside shot already,maybe he needs to develop the three point shot some more including his handles and lateral quickness.Solid fundamentals will take him places and of course a good footwork and very good post game.Imagine a 6'10 Danny Ildefonso play alike.
          "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
            We should develop Demisana and Papa as 3 or 4. They have the height and length. And potential to have great mobility
            im afraid they need a lot of progress atheltic-wise to catch up if they want to play as a 3. i can see them as stretch-4s at best. both of them are young tho, anything can still happen.

6'9-6'10 stretch 4's are still something tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by lurklurk View Post
              im afraid they need a lot of progress atheltic-wise to catch up if they want to play as a 3. i can see them as stretch-4s at best. both of them are young tho, anything can still happen.

6'9-6'10 stretch 4's are still something tho.
              Atleast they could be a Taller and More Agile Version of RDO

Comment

• This actually is what Philippines needs most to improve it's players (develop agile bodies)

NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
                  This actually is what Philippines needs most to improve it's players (develop agile bodies)

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=535769793758250
                  No weightlifting since he’s to young, looks like mainly plyos and balance excercies to develop his base

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRodster21 View Post
                    No weightlifting since he’s to young, looks like mainly plyos and balance excercies to develop his base
                    yes growing pinoy kids need to learn how to run, jump and have correct balance , this is where we're really lacking
                    NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                    https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• I’m not exactly into football the sport itself mainly because of damage it can cause but I can appreciate the athleticism. On average NFL players tend to jump higher and run faster than NBA players. I don’t think it’s a coincidence mainly because of the bigger field allows for more full sprint running and the timing and athleticism to jump and catch the footballs from tough or awkward positions while being guarded by a man.

Comment

• I have a hidden good news on Sage and Lebron Lopez. Sorry, I am not allowed to spilled it.A lot of youtubers are reading here.

No. It wasn't sage 100% getting a passport.

But it would connect Francis lopez and Sage Tolentino overseas.

Sorry, That is the only clue I can give.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
                          I have a hidden good news on Sage and Lebron Lopez. Sorry, I am not allowed to spilled it.A lot of youtubers are reading here.

No. It wasn't sage 100% getting a passport.

But it would connect Francis lopez and Sage Tolentino overseas.

Sorry, That is the only clue I can give.
                          Hmmm EastWest Private sponsorship?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by live_evil View Post
                            Hmmm EastWest Private sponsorship?
                            Maybe. Hehe
                            Last edited by mathematicianrcg; 06-05-2020, 08:27 AM.

Comment

• A good at home workout that hits a lot of core and stability and helps with mobility as well

Comment

• Combine stats: 5’8”, 165 lbs., 69-inch wingspan, 86-inch standing reach, 31.5-inch standing vertical, 40.8-inch approach vertical, 3.285 seconds 3/4 sprint

Is this real for Unique Naboa?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information