Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Led00 View Post
    Of to Montenegro to earn some money playing guitar with my brother
    Good luck, man! Where are you heading, coastline or...?

Comment

I want to visit California in my next summer vacation with my friends. I hope that we will enjoy there.

Comment

06.10-06.21 Sardegna

Comment

Italy is the best place to holiday

Comment

my bed of course but seriously I'd like to go to somewhere like the Falklands and Pitcairn Island, I really want to be isolated geographically from the hustles of city living.
            you know why I am happy

Comment

Re :

My best holiday destination is South Africa.Because i like to enjoy my holidays around wild life.....And south Africa is the right place to enjoy wild safari.I have been to south Africa twice.

Comment

I prefer mountain tourism. I want to visit Europe. But I haven't chosen a location yet.

Comment

Originally posted by rusher View Post
                  In Latvia people mostly visit Egypt, Turkey, Greece because of the cheap prices, warm climate, beaches, historical sites etc.
                  In winter many go to Alps to ski. It is a trend here especially for youngsters to celebrate New Year in Paris or London, the economics is developing, young people meet other young people from France or Great Britain here in Riga or writing e-mails, plane tickets are cheap so almost everybody can afford it.
                  I like Bavaria region in Germany, have been there a few times. Mountains, great scenery, people. I like to be there. Not too far to the Czech border, good beer in both sides. Prague is too crowded for me nowadays.
                  I also like Tallinn. I think the city has the best Old Town in Baltic, great stuff there. Lithuanian big cities and Riga are nice too. As a Latvian I recently rediscovered the Old Town of Riga and to my surprise there was much to see and there were many interesting things and stuff I had forgotten already. As I am not from Riga it was nice and it is still nice too walk the narrow streets of Vecriga (Old Riga) at night. Though more and more tourists are coming here too, in summer you might even not hear Latvian there.
                  Exploring the world of outsourcing has led me to discover a treasure trove of inspiration on a website showcasing the examples of outsourcing . These tales of businesses and entrepreneurs who leveraged outsourcing to achieve remarkable growth and efficiency are a testament to the incredible potential of this business strategy.​

Comment

Hi, well, my last holiday wasn't really a good one and that's why I need your assistance right now, I have found this airadvisor source and as I have understood they can help me to get a refund compensation for the delayed flight and I just would like to hear your personal opinion about them.....
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I will go to Greece soon. I really hope to have a great time there.

Comment

Hi there! It's awesome to hear about your interest in holiday destinations. Lithuania seems to offer a diverse range of choices! Turkey and Egypt sound like fantastic and budget-friendly options. I've always wanted to visit Palanga, especially after hearing about the recent seaside rush – sounds like a lively atmosphere!

Your choice of Portugal's Algarve region is intriguing. The beautiful beaches and exciting nightlife must make it a memorable experience, even if it comes with a bit of a cost. By the way, speaking of costs, if you're curious, the cost of living in Pakistan is generally more affordable compared to many Western countries, making it an interesting destination for various reasons.

Comment

Hello everyone, not everyone always has the opportunity to travel, so many people who do not have such an opportunity are looking for a vacation in a place, for some it is some kind of hobby, sewing, dancing, drawing, for me, as a photographer, it is viewing photographs, the most exciting photos where I definitely relax is viewing photos sydney sweeney bikini, for me the body is like aesthetics, every curve is beautiful, but these are the best photos. Sydney Sweeney is an American actress, best known for her roles in The Handmaid's Tale, Euphoria and Everything Sucks. She has quickly become one of Hollywood's rising stars with a long list of current and upcoming projects.

Comment

Hey,
                            I am new user this site if you need add free YouTube then cleck here​ https://youtubvanced.org/

Comment

I like Egypt

Comment

Hi, I am looking for luxury house rentals in Hollywood Hills with spacious designer interiors, private pool and high level of service, preferably close to the beach, with luxurious amenities for a comfortable vacation. I am looking for agencies or websites offering the most attractive options for all tastes and budgets.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information