Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kingbasket View Post
    I saw the game and I know your country have chance

But the next time Lebanon met china is semifanl.

Can your team past Iran or Korea or Philipine for sure?

I said the best chance...
    Korea is the most probable team we'll face in the semi's.
    Korea is only a shooting team we can win very easily especially with a gr8 inside game as 2day's.I expect a win over korea by 10+

Comment

• Originally posted by akitto View Post
      leb missed many many many lay ups..+ many free throws... technical fouls....

yes china in not unbeatable
      yes they are missing...

but it because of chinese huge C/PF position ,its hard to get any points upon their head ....thats why they have alot of block in this games...i think you did not notice this

Comment

yes they are missing...

but it because of chinese huge C/PF position ,its hard to get any points upon their head ....i think you did not notice this
        IMORTANT NOTE KINGBASKET: Vroman scored 25, 22 of them in the paint also frige scored 23 most of them from the paint.Also our two "non-pure " centers kicked ZHI ZHI out with 5 fouls.
        Another note: the easy baskets our lebanese friend is talking about are the easy lay-up by fadi on the fast break and vroman's missed dunks.Also dont forget friege and omar didnt shoot much 3 pts.

Comment

yes they are missing...

but it because of chinese huge C/PF position ,its hard to get any points upon their head ....thats why they have alot of block in this games...i think you did not notice this
          when fadi khatib missed his lay up, he was completely ALONE, i guess you missed that

Comment

• Originally posted by M.I.07 View Post
            IMORTANT NOTE KINGBASKET: Vroman scored 25, 22 of them in the paint also frige scored 23 most of them from the paint.Also our two "non-pure " centers kicked ZHI ZHI out with 5 fouls.
            Another note: the easy baskets our lebanese friend is talking about are the easy lay-up by fadi on the fast break and vroman's missed dunks.Also dont forget friege and omar didnt shoot much 3 pts.
            I know your point~

but all you blame is how the lebanon not play a perfect game,in other hand your guys really think china use all his power in this games? they also miss layups 3pts freethrows....both teams have tourover ....avoid this attitude

in fact, chinese fans took more blames on their team like they lost the game....

Comment

I know your point~

but all you blame is how the lebanon not play a perfect game,in other hand your guys really think china use all his power in this games? they also miss layups 3pts freethrows....both teams have tourover ....avoid this attitude

in fact, chinese fans took more blames on their team like they lost the game....
              ofcourse the chinese fans must blame their team because they never faced this embaressment on their home court.

Comment

ofcourse the chinese fans must blame their team because they never faced this embaressment on their home court.
                1)China has no homecourt advantages if you watch the game.

2)You guys should not be over confident.As I said before,You can play very well,but also on bad nights you play like shit.There is a big chance you lose in the quarter final.

3)I don't think Lebanon is lack of chemistry,or lack of chemistry because the players didn't play together for a long time----Indeed I think Lebanon's problem is the conflict between the old local players and the new ones.That's why Khatib and vroman barely played well together.

Comment

Korea is the most probable team we'll face in the semi's.
                  Korea is only a shooting team we can win very easily especially with a gr8 inside game as 2day's.I expect a win over korea by 10+
                  you wont face korea in semis...if korea wins today that makes them first
                  so they will face jordan in case jordan beats RP. u would be facing iran earlier
                  in the quarter finals..on both cases u will be facing china in semis,unless if u mean by ur post quarter finals not semis

Comment

• I'm always realistic so I'd say, Philippines. lol

Seriously, before the tournament even started I know that China will bag the 1st place, what I want to know is who's going to get the 2nd and 3rd.

Hey, if we can withstand the poison of Jordan (possibly) in the quarter and whoever we face in the semis which is another poison then I'd say Philippines if they're even still alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shin_Dong_Pa View Post
                      Anyone who think Yao Ming shouldn't be in Chinese team when there is Ehdadi and Jaber for IRAN is not thinking clearly. PEACE. Just my opinion
                      Damn I was so right! With the exception of Jaber, I hope people will stop disrespecting my idol Yao Ming now and realize his importance to the Chinese national team.
                      IRAN - THE BEST BASKETBALL NATION IN ASIA

Congratulations Jia You Iran

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information