Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: Kiefer Ravena Got Game

Quote Originally Posted by greenarcher View Post
    Lol.u call that unbiased? I think we are more unbiased in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by rhk111 View Post
    Sad to see these things happen to Kieffer. I remember at a very young age he was already very highly regarded because of his Dribbling Skills which eventually led him to be described as a "Phenom". In terms of Basketball, he mostly lived up to hype, but has been entangled in a number of controversies outside of the Basketball Court.

First off was that infamous "Sexting" scandal a couple of years ago, and now this. Just a couple of bad decisions on his part, or maybe just plain bad luck. Anyway, he is still young, he has more time to get over this. I hope that time though won't get spent getting involved in more off-court issues like these ...
    ahhh the infamous "Dick Pic" scandal...maybe DUST can also enlarge a man's "reputation"

Quote Originally Posted by greenarcher View Post
    lol I knew the writer from college, didn't know he's into journalism now

Quote Originally Posted by Dotch View Post
    ahhh the infamous "Dick Pic" scandal...maybe DUST can also enlarge a man's "reputation"

Oh man I'm pretty sure Alyssa is getting a ribbing from her National Team teammates Is it too soon for some comedian to make a meme connection of his DP scandal and the "enhancement Dust product?

Quote Originally Posted by neo View Post
    Lol.u call that unbiased? I think we are more unbiased in this forum.
    relax.its a tabloid type of column like a clickbait column. just dont take it seriously. the writer did present some good points too.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotch View Post
    Would've been a good excuse? As in, "Coach, I thought it was a Pen@% Enlarger", LOL.

Penile jokes aside, I think FIBA should look to American shores for this. I bet you anything their athletes drink regularly what Kiefer was banned for.

Quote Originally Posted by jasper222 View Post
    Penile jokes aside, I think FIBA should look to American shores for this. I bet you anything their athletes drink regularly what Kiefer was banned for.
    in the nba, there's a lot of talk about HGH to speed up recovery from injuries

I just ordered this product planning on using it on my work out routine. My gym instructor said it was a good product for losing weight and developing muscle.

They should thank kiefer!! Sales up 600% in the Philippines.....talk about turning bad publicity into sales hahaha
    You know how to WIN against the Philippines? Zone them do death and watch them crumble. Been working Since 2002 and coaches until today don't have the answer for it.

The captain of Peru's football world cup squad Paolo Guerrero was recently suspended for doping. He was supposed to be suspended and miss the current world cup tournament. However, the other teams in Peru's group appealed the ban and requested he be allowed to play. The suspension was lifted and he was able to play and recently scored 2 goals against Saudi Arabia.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44316806

It was a great gesture by the other teams and the officials deciding on the case. Hopefully Kiefer and the Philippines would be as fortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by monsoonxvi View Post
    The captain of Peru's football world cup squad Paolo Guerrero was recently suspended for doping. He was supposed to be suspended and miss the current world cup tournament. However, the other teams in Peru's group appealed the ban and requested he be allowed to play. The suspension was lifted and he was able to play and recently scored 2 goals against Saudi Arabia.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44316806

It was a great gesture by the other teams and the officials deciding on the case. Hopefully Kiefer and the Philippines would be as fortunate.
    I'm not optimistic that the countries in our Group in FIBA would be as helpful to us ...

Quote Originally Posted by rhk111 View Post
    I'm not optimistic that the countries in our Group in FIBA would be as helpful to us ...
    also binding on fiba rule, japan was kind that they didnt protest on that loss on the day he failed the drug test and if his alibi where true.. nako..
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

i don’t think CT, Japan and australia will do what France, Denmark and Australia did to Peru and paolo guerrero

at least he is now in game shape

"How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Damn, he has the physique of a big man!

Parang hindi yata katawan ni Kiefer yan ah
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Once a CHEATER always a CHEATER

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoy Martin View Post
    Once a CHEATER always a CHEATER
    i hope this helps

"How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Quote Originally Posted by Alex07 View Post
    at least he is now in game shape

Kiefer now has Thirdy like physique... Hope it will enhance his athleticism, make him quicker, jump higher... With his BBIQ, that would be a lethal combination..

Quote Originally Posted by Alex07 View Post
    i hope this helps

that guy must have a very miserable life. tsk tsk.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031