Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ernests Kalve

Guys, what happened to Kalve?

He was top player few years ago in youth tournaments and also playing quite well for Bennetton...than injury happened as far as I know...but I didn't think it was so serious that he would totaly disappear...for 2 years there is no news about him...I see he was in Riga team this year but played very little...is injury still hampering him?

Something similiar happened to Markoishvili (also Bennetton before injury)...than Olimpija Ljubljana took him over on loan and later bought him for a small buyout...he came back despite injury playing very well for Olimpija in EL and is now playing in Ukraine.

So any detailed info on Kalve...I was amazed when watching him 2/3 years back...great shoter with athleticism.

Injuries, injuries, injuries + bad choice of clubs.
    After Benetton he went to a mediocre German league team and got new injury, had problems with doctors there. Then he decided to go to ASK. ASK, of course, has great coach Butautas but they have problems with players physical condition and injuries happen every year. There he got another injury and foreigner was bought that took his minutes. If he gets well and doesn't get injuries he could be back on the track. If not...

Comment

Originally posted by rusher
      Injuries, injuries, injuries + bad choice of clubs.
      After Benetton he went to a mediocre German league team and got new injury, had problems with doctors there. Then he decided to go to ASK. ASK, of course, has great coach Butautas but they have problems with players physical condition and injuries happen every year. There he got another injury and foreigner was bought that took his minutes. If he gets well and doesn't get injuries he could be back on the track. If not...
      I was asking because my wish is that our management in Olimpija finaly sees one great prospect is "available"...it is a gamble because of injuries...but we are known to take those gambles - Markoishvili, Ozbolt,...as we don't have the money to compete with big teams for the talented players...I was hoping to see Kalve in our white-green jersey already when he went to Germany.

It might also be good for him to practice by Olimpija's well known training system for a season before stepping with more confidence on the court again to show his talent.

It is not on us to decide...but it would be interesting to see him in Olimpija...at least to me

Comment

Italian rumors
        Caserta is interested to Ernests Kalve

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information