No announcement yet.

Omri Casspi thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad they are not showing any Kings' games over here. I am curious to see him play.

He is an interesting case of someone that was a non-factor in Europe but with an immediate impact in the NBA.
    The Euroleague Organization and Mr Bertomeu are like the Bulgarian Government: corrupt, partially stupid, and a huge underestimator of people's intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by Juan Carlos Nadal View Post
      Too bad they are not showing any Kings' games over here. I am curious to see him play.

He is an interesting case of someone that was a non-factor in Europe but with an immediate impact in the NBA.
      I don't know if I would say he was a non-factor in Europe, but he seems to be picking up the NBA game much faster then people expected him too.

Comment

Originally posted by Czarkazem13 View Post
        I don't know if I would say he was a non-factor in Europe, but he seems to be picking up the NBA game much faster then people expected him too.
        Definitely, he had 12 points (all on threes), 10 rebounds, 5 assists, and 3 steals in career-high 36 minutes... over Golden State... but he missed all four free throws he took (???)

Stuart
        http://www.facebook.com/interbasket
        http://www.twitter.com/interbasket
        http://www.interbasket.net

Comment

Originally posted by stuart View Post
          Definitely, he had 12 points (all on threes), 10 rebounds, 5 assists, and 3 steals in career-high 36 minutes... over Golden State... but he missed all four free throws he took (???)

Stuart
          that's really weird.. he got really bad FT % so far.. that's actually the worst thing about him so far he improved in everything else.

Comment

another good game by omri with 17 pts&8 rbs in 36 mins (17 pts-career high for casspi in hi's not so long career so far..)

Comment

casspi's getting better&better, 15 pts 3 rbs 1 ast in 27 mins (got ejected after a second technical foul, actually in the second one he did nothing, tinsley locked hi's arm and all he did was trying to get hi's arm back and the stupid refs believed tinsley's shit and ejected him)

Comment

new career high by Omri! 18 pts (4 rbs 1 ast 1 stl 30 mins)
                he looks like one of the top 10 rookies so far so i hope he'll keep playing that good and make it to the rookies game

Comment

yeah casspi is doing a great job as a supporting casts of kings.
                  even though he was not a major scorer he still contributes.
                  Silicone bracelets are my favorite stuff when i play basketball.

Comment

casspi keep on doing hi's job (and he does that great) not a star, yet a pretty important player for the kings so far. this time 12 pts&5 rbs

Comment

Casspi with 14 pts. in 18 mins vs. heat including the very first Israeli buzzer beater in the NBA (and amazing 4/4 from the 3)

Casspi's improvment from the 3 is unbelievable,he is 3rd (!!!) in the NBA in three pointers % with 51.2% (21/40)
                      Last edited by MaccabiTA; 12-07-2009, 01:29 PM.

Comment

However, not everything is going well. One issue is definitely Casspi’s accuracy from the line. He is only 52.1% from the charity stripe.

The New Jersey Nets, on the night they would tie the record for most losses to start the season, went to the length of fouling Casspi intentionally hoping he would miss his free throws. The Nets went on to lose 109-96, and Casspi would hit 4-8 free throws.

Though his free-throw percentage has actually improved over the season, including the last eight games where he has shot a more-respectable 66.7% (22-33). He started out the season shooting just 20% from the line, 3-15 free throws in his first nine games.
                        http://www.facebook.com/interbasket
                        http://www.twitter.com/interbasket
                        http://www.interbasket.net

Comment

Actually at the 2 times they sent him intentionally to the foul line at the end of the game he made 3-4, so they drooped this strategy.
                          My Youtube channel

Comment

20 points (career high)+ 7 rebounds for Casspi in a loss to San Antonio.

Comment

Originally posted by BBallfanJ View Post
                              20 points (career high)+ 7 rebounds for Casspi in a loss to San Antonio.
                              He was amazing, 70% for 2 (7/10) and 50% for 3 (2/4) but he really must improve hi's free throws, in Israel he was average what happened to him? too bad, he is missing points and becoming a target for intentional fouls which means hi's coach won't let him play in the money time as long as he keeps missing

Comment

22 points (new career high) including 8/9 FTs, in his first NBA start, in a win against Washington. He's gradually getting his free-throw percentage up.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information