X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, "the sniper"
    My Youtube channel

Comment

how bout "the beast from the middle east"?

Comment

Well if he keeps hitting his shots, how about 'Cashpi' (like 'money')?

Never mind....

Comment

So his first game with the Kings and no-one comments anything? Excellent start with 15 points (7-8 FG).
          Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
          Artificial Nature

Comment

The rookie played as well as his minutes allowed him, scoring 15 points on 7 of 9 field goal shooting and 1-2 free throws. Casspi added 3 rebounds, 1 block and 1 steal in his NBA debut.
            Stuart
            http://www.facebook.com/interbasket
            http://www.twitter.com/interbasket
            http://www.interbasket.net

Comment

Didn't watch the game but statistically Omri had a very good game. He didn't get a lot of PT but was surely more productive than some other of his teammates with extended minutes on the floor.
              burnstein

Comment

i watched this game, and in the 2nd half he was definatly the best player in the kings. (in the 1st half he just didn't get the ball..) 19 min 15 pts (77% FG) 3 rbs 1 stl, great first game for the first Israeli in the NBA don't you think?

Comment

Kind of reminds me of Shawn Marion.

Hopefully he can continue to improve (notable his shooting form) and become a good player for Kings.

Comment

I watched the game, not only because of Casspi but also because of Sergio Rodriguez. The later didn't have good game but still to of Casspi's most beautifully baskets where from him.
                    I is not surprising they had a good chemistry as Casspi always moving without the ball and create passes opportunities.
                    Last edited by ip84; 10-30-2009, 01:28 AM.
                    My Youtube channel

Comment

Originally posted by BBallfanJ View Post
                      Casspi last night in preseason action against the Suns scored 22 points and grabbed 7 rebounds. He also made 4 of 5 in 3's.

This guy needs a nickname - How about "The Mossad Machine".
                      This nickname makes me laugh..hehe...

Comment

Another 15 point night for Casspi in a Kings' win over Memphis.

Comment

casspi is a great
                          he is some kind of a steal for 23rd pick..

Comment

Originally posted by MaccabiTA View Post
                            casspi is a great
                            he is some kind of a steal for 23rd pick..
                            I agree with this. I expect him to get more PT as he is already a solid contributor for them. Maybe a starting spot even.

Comment

Watched the Memphis game, he was all over the place. His hustle is what's going to get him more PT.

Comment

he was injured in the game against Utah (in which the kings won btw) but came back last night and he was awesome!
                                12 pts (4/6 3 pointers) 10 ribs (all def ribs) 5 asists! 3 steals. and 36 minutes! (a new record for him ) he's getting better and better, knows hi's job and not tries to do what he can't, also works very hard, that's looking great so far!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information