This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PHILIPeurobasket
    Yes I know that Koszarek is very good young PG, and some peoples said that he is better then Thomas, but PzKOSZ want foreing PG
    In this case they aren't much clever, usually naturalized players are chosen carefully if they're really good and if the team can improve with him, but I don't know if there are other options for you Polish.
    "It's hard to play against players like Milan Gurovic who is able to change any situation"
    један је Гуровић Милан!
    Хвала богу на Дарку и Милану!

Comment

This is the list of players selected to play for Poland:
      Michal Ignerski (205-F-80) of Cajasol Sevilla (ESP)
      Krzysztof Szubarga (184-G-84) of Atlas Stal Ostrow Wielkopolski
      Bartlomiej Woloszyn (197-F-86) of WTK Anwil Wloclawek
      Marcin Gortat (213-C-84) of Orlando Magic (USA)
      Iwo Kitzinger (188-G-85) of PGE Turow Zgorzelec
      Przemyslaw Frasunkiewicz (202-G/F-79) of Energa Czarni Slupsk
      Filip Dylewicz (202-F-80) of Prokom Trefl Sopot
      Adam Wojcik (207-F-70) of Pierrel Capo d'Orlando (ITA)
      Adam Lapeta (217-C-87) of Prokom Trefl Sopot
      Pawel Kikowski (190-G-86) of Polpak Swiecie
      Wojciech Szawarski (195-F-76) of Atlas Stal Ostrow Wielkopolski
      Marcin Sroka (198-F-81) of Energa Czarni Slupsk
      Radoslaw Hyzy (200-F-77) of ASCO Slask Wroclaw
      Michal Chylinski (199-G-86) of Clinicas Rincon Axarqu*a (ESP)
      Lukasz Koszarek (187-G-84) of WTK Anwil Wloclawek
      Pawel Mroz (215-C-84) of ASCO Slask Wroclaw
      Szymon Szewczyk (209-C-82) of Lokomotiv Rostov na Donu (RUS)
      Head Coach: Muli Katzurin
      Assistant: Radoslaw Czerniak
      Why isn't Lampe in the team?
      "It's hard to play against players like Milan Gurovic who is able to change any situation"
      један је Гуровић Милан!

Comment

Originally posted by Hvala Milane
        Why isn't Lampe in the team?
        I see this list on Eurobasket.com - they made mistake and didnt write Lampe ... Lampe will be play on EC in Poland

Comment

I see this list on Eurobasket.com - they made mistake and didnt write Lampe ... Lampe will be play on EC in Poland
          Do you mean next year?
          један је Гуровић Милан!

Comment

Do you mean next year?
            He will propably not play in friendly games, but he will be play toghether with Gortat in EC games

Comment

He will propably not play in friendly games, but he will be play toghether with Gortat in EC games
              What a lazy guy ! Anyway the Lampe-Gortat frontline could be dangerous but I don't know if tough enough.
              један је Гуровић Милан!

Comment

What a lazy guy ! Anyway the Lampe-Gortat frontline could be dangerous but I don't know if tough enough.
                Under basket yes but other players also must play bball and not only believe that guys from NBA can help to beat other good team

Comment

Under basket yes but other players also must play bball and not only believe that guys from NBA can help to beat other good team
                  Of course, like Italy last year with Bargnani & Belinelli, but in every case to win you need before of all a balanced team and then a "problem solver" who can step up when necessary (you guys in Poland know better than me ).
                  један је Гуровић Милан!

Comment

Argentina - Poland 88:86. Kwarty: 20:17, 28:26, 18:32, 22:11
                    Argentina: Scola 22, Nocioni 17 (2), Prigioni 11 (1), Quinteros 10 (3), Oberto 2 oraz L. Gutierrez 12 (4), J. Gutierrez 9, Kammerichs 4, Gonzalez 1, Gianella 0.
                    Poland: Dylewicz 27 (2), Szubarga 20 (4), Szewczyk 12 (2), Frasunkiewicz 8 (2), Szawarski 3 (1) oraz Kitzinger 8, Łapeta 5, Wołoszyn 3 (1), Sroka 0.

[IMG]p://bi.gazeta.pl/im/0/4460/z4460580N.jpg[/IMG]

WOW Great game by Poland

Now NT go from Rosario to Buenos Aires, where on 12 and 13 July will play in tournament. First rival will be Urugway, second Argentina or Mexico.

Comment

Argentina - Poland 88:86. Kwarty: 20:17, 28:26, 18:32, 22:11
                      Argentina: Scola 22, Nocioni 17 (2), Prigioni 11 (1), Quinteros 10 (3), Oberto 2 oraz L. Gutierrez 12 (4), J. Gutierrez 9, Kammerichs 4, Gonzalez 1, Gianella 0.
                      Poland: Dylewicz 27 (2), Szubarga 20 (4), Szewczyk 12 (2), Frasunkiewicz 8 (2), Szawarski 3 (1) oraz Kitzinger 8, Łapeta 5, Wołoszyn 3 (1), Sroka 0.

[IMG]p://bi.gazeta.pl/im/0/4460/z4460580N.jpg[/IMG]

WOW Great game by Poland

Now NT go from Rosario to Buenos Aires, where on 12 and 13 July will play in tournament. First rival will be Urugway, second Argentina or Mexico.
                      Very impressive considering that you couldn't count on your main players (Ignerski, Gortat, Wojcik and Lampe) but also Argentina hadn't Ginobili. Lots of compliments to MVP Dylewicz!
                      један је Гуровић Милан!

Comment

Thanks, good job!
                        један је Гуровић Милан!

Comment

Thanks, good job!
                          Yeah, good work I wait for last part and I will watch today this game Later I will write some report ...

Comment

Q: What are your plans for the remainder of the summer?

A: Right now I have a national team waiting for me. On July 22, I am leaving for Poland; I am going to have scrimmage games against Bulgaria. Beginning of August, I will also be going to Italy for a small tournament.

So Gortat will be with us

Comment

Wow, I don't know much about him unless that he was a quite good role player for Koln before he went to Orlando but sounds really a determined and serious pro, I like that! And his stats were pretty good too despite it was only summer league so I'm definitely curious to see him here in Italy.
                              један је Гуровић Милан!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information