X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polish NT

Something about NT and friendly game with German

Germany - Poland 76:62 (9:14, 20:9, 20:22, 27:17)
    Niemcy: Nowitzki 18, Wysoki 12, Greene 11, Roller 8, Zwiener 7, Ohlbrecht 6, Bahiense de Mello 5, Grunheid 4, Roessler 3, Geib 2, Garrett 0, Hamann 0, Jagla 0, Schultze 0.
    Polska: Wójcik 18, Dylewicz 14, Ignerski 6, Kikowski 5, Koszarek 5, Szawarski 3, Szubarga 3, Kitzinger 2, Łapeta 2, Witka 2, Wołoszyn 2, Chyliński 0, Mróz 0, Sroka 0.

Originally posted by PHILIPeurobasket
    Something about NT and friendly game with German

Germany - Poland 76:62 (9:14, 20:9, 20:22, 27:17)
    Niemcy: Nowitzki 18, Wysoki 12, Greene 11, Roller 8, Zwiener 7, Ohlbrecht 6, Bahiense de Mello 5, Grunheid 4, Roessler 3, Geib 2, Garrett 0, Hamann 0, Jagla 0, Schultze 0.
    Polska: Wójcik 18, Dylewicz 14, Ignerski 6, Kikowski 5, Koszarek 5, Szawarski 3, Szubarga 3, Kitzinger 2, Łapeta 2, Witka 2, Wołoszyn 2, Chyliński 0, Mróz 0, Sroka 0.
    Do you know when the NT comes to Italy for the training camp? Thanks!
    "It's hard to play against players like Milan Gurovic who is able to change any situation"
    један је Гуровић Милан!
    Хвала богу на Дарку и Милану!

Comment

In 2nd game agame Dirk & company were better ....

Germany - Poland 92:70 (27:16, 22:14, 21:21, 22:19)
      Germany: Nowitzki 21 (1), Hamann 14, Zwiener 8, Greene 5 (1), Femerling 2 oraz Jagla 14, Ohlbrecht 14, Wysocki 6 (1), Roller 5 (1), Roessler 3, Schultze 0
      Poland: Ignerski 18 (3), Wołoszyn 7 (1), Wójcik 6, Kitzinger 6, Hyży 0 oraz Szubarga 10 (1), Frasunkiewicz 6 (2), Dylewicz 6, Łapeta 4, Szawarski 3 (1), Kikowski 3 (1), Sroka 1, Koszarek 0, Mróz 0, Chyliński 0.

Comment

Poland coach Muli Katzurin marveled at the performances of Adam Wojcik in the national team's recent games against Germany.

But that didn't come as a surprise to anyone who has followed the team since the Israeli took the reins earlier this year.

What was it that Katzurin had said about Wojcik, now 38, when he was unveiled to the media as the new Poland coach?

"First, I want to call Adam Wojcik and convince him to play for the national team," Katzurin said.

That comment left a lasting impression on the veteran player.

"He held his word, because the next day I received a call from him," Wojcik said.

"For me, it was always a big pleasure to play for Poland. As long as I am healthy, I will help the team."

In the build-up to the two friendlies against the Germans, Katzurin expected big things from Wojcik.

"Before the (first) game, I told my assistant Ronen Ginzburg what Adam can do inside the paint," said Katzurin, the former Israel national team boss.

Wojcik then proceeded to score 18 points and grab eight rebounds.

Though Poland lost the friendly 76-62, Wojcik's effort was particularly impressive.

"That was quite a display," Katzurin said later, before adding that Wojcik could be even better next year.

"Please remember that he will be even in better shape," the coach said.

While it's nice to have the trust of Katzurin, Wojcik doesn't need additional incentive to keep playing the game for his country.

He knows that he and his teammates have a chance to do something important for the Polish game in 2009.

By hosting the EuroBasket, the sport has a chance to gain the kind of attention in the country it never has before.

"We really have high aspirations," Wojcik said.

"We want to achieve as much as we can next year at the EuroBasket."

Wójcik's a legend already.
        Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
        Artificial Nature

Comment

I dont see what coach see in WOjcik He is old ... he can shoot some points for team, but there are too many young players who also can play bball... wy everytime Wojcik must be in NT

Comment

From July 31 to August 2 Polish NT will play the traditional tournament in Bormio, Italy.
            SCHEDULE :
            July 31:
            FRANCE - POLAND
            ITALY - ISRAEL
            August 1:
            POLAND - ISRAEL
            ITALY - FRANCE
            August 2:
            ISRAEL - FRANCE
            ITALY - POLAND
            "It's hard to play against players like Milan Gurovic who is able to change any situation"
            један је Гуровић Милан!

Comment

In next days Polish NT will fly to Argentina, where will play friendly games with Argentina, Urugway and Mexico...

Muli Katzurin will take 11 players: Łukasz Koszarek, Krzysztof Szubarga, Iwo Kitzinger, Paweł Kikowski, Bartłomiej Wołoszyn, Wojciech Szawarski, Przemysław Frasunkiewicz, Marcin Sroka, Filip Dylewicz, Szymon Szewczyk, Adam Łapeta.

Comment

In next days Polish NT will fly to Argentina, where will play friendly games with Argentina, Urugway and Mexico...

Muli Katzurin will take 11 players: Łukasz Koszarek, Krzysztof Szubarga, Iwo Kitzinger, Paweł Kikowski, Bartłomiej Wołoszyn, Wojciech Szawarski, Przemysław Frasunkiewicz, Marcin Sroka, Filip Dylewicz, Szymon Szewczyk, Adam Łapeta.
                And Wojcik? Is he injured or just tired?
                један је Гуровић Милан!

Comment

Originally posted by Hvala Milane
                  And Wojcik? Is he injured or just tired?
                  Wojcik have little injury but in next 3 weeks he will be 100% ready to play, Ignerski have personal problems, and Witka also have not danger injury ... Lampe and Gortat will be later with NT

Comment

Oh well, I totally forgot about these players. I can imagine they will be your main weapons when they'll join the team.
                    један је Гуровић Милан!

Comment

Oh well, I totally forgot about these players. I can imagine they will be your main weapons when they'll join the team.
                      Yes this is true - these guys will be secret weapon, but everything also waiting for PG

Comment

Yes this is true - these guys will be secret weapon, but everything also waiting for PG
                        Why? Koszarek and Kitzinger aren't bad despite it's true they aren't stars.
                        један је Гуровић Милан!

Comment

Why? Koszarek and Kitzinger aren't bad despite it's true they aren't stars.
                          I know that they are good player and good PG, but you know Polish NT always have problems with PG and now Polish Bball Federation President think about Chris Thomas on PG position ... he have Polish wife so he can get Polish citizenship (just like Lewis Lofton, Jeff Nordgaard and etc)

Comment

I know that they are good player and good PG, but you know Polish NT always have problems with PG and now Polish Bball Federation President think about Chris Thomas on PG position ... he have Polish wife so he can get Polish citizenship (just like Lewis Lofton, Jeff Nordgaard and etc)
                            Imho that Thomas hasn't nothing more than Koszarek (for what I've seen at Euro 2007): he's good passer, average scorer and little else, just like your starting PG.
                            један је Гуровић Милан!

Comment

Imho that Thomas hasn't nothing more than Koszarek (for what I've seen at Euro 2007): he's good passer, average scorer and little else, just like your starting PG.
                              Yes I know that Koszarek is very good young PG, and some peoples said that he is better then Thomas, but PzKOSZ want foreing PG

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information