• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a good link and guide to all FREE games online:

Comment

Originally posted by yaoyi
      cctv5 will broadcast lots of match live
      you can watch them using software such as pplive ,tvants(recommand)or ppstream.
      Did CCTV5 broadcast Olympics draw for basketball? I remember I've watched it via TVAnts and it was in really good quality

P.S. Eurosport 2 broadcasts "Diamond Ball", maybe someone didn't know it Next game, China-Angola, will start after ~30min.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas
        Eurosport 2 broadcasts "Diamond Ball", maybe someone didn't know it Next game, China-Angola, will start after ~30min.
        After this match - Argentina vs. Iran
        One day the tides will turn
        One day the fields will burn
        One day the seas will churn
        The fury of our maker’s hand

Comment

Argentina's games on canal 7 and Serbia's on RTS sat.
          Originally posted by FIBA Europe Basket
          You are a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas
            Did CCTV5 broadcast Olympics draw for basketball? I remember I've watched it via TVAnts and it was in really good quality

P.S. Eurosport 2 broadcasts "Diamond Ball", maybe someone didn't know it Next game, China-Angola, will start after ~30min.
            yeah,it really did.
            during the Olympics,there will be seven channels broadcasting games from cctv.and www.cctv.com will broadcast all the matches online.however,i am not sure whether the quality is good enough.I advise you to view the myp2p.eu.it is in English and really effcient in forecasting.

Comment

I am in Australia right now, does any channel here broadcast USA/turkey match?

Comment

USA vs. Turkey here.

USA leads 31:30.

Comment

any chance for USA-Lithuania on internet today?

Comment

is there a live feed on lithuania -turkey ?
                    And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

So finally, maybe we will make a little list. I know that the channels from each country should show games from this country. For example, DSF I think will show all of Germany's games. So, what about Russia, Argentina, Spain etc.?
                      And to USA, sure, ESPN -.- But any others?
                      Detroit Pistons and New Orleans Hornets 4ever
                      Greetings from Poland

Comment

Lithuania's games (and some other games as well) will broadcast LTV

Russia's games will broadcast channels from NTV+ package (RTR Sport, NTV+ On-line and etc.)

Comment

For US people:

Television coverage:

Online coverage (presumably only available in the US):
                          Originally posted by Fedfan
                          Most ppl get childish when they lose.
                          Originally posted by GuTO
                          refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

THis is good site for viewing sport events using P2P apps like Sopcast, TVU etc:

If you're having trouble with a stream or just looking for a good one go to there forums.

Comment

TV Slovenia 2 will broadcast some games live (first game will be Spain - Greece on Sunday 8:30 CET), on sat TV Hotbird 13 E, but I dont know if it will be encrypted or not.

Comment

NBC in the US are telecasting all the basketball games. Maybe someone from the US can re-broadcast this via that Justin.tv site?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information