Ukrainian basketball 2008-09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PHILIPeurobasket
    Now I didnt have link, because this info is from Polish board, but please be patient ... Just like with info about Serapinas
    I found it at Slupsk official site!
    Euroleague advanced stats and analytics

basket-stats.net

Comment

Originally posted by EugeneUkraine
      Very good player was. Couple years ago he was at starting five in BC Kiev. Congratulations, Slupsk! As i understood Podkovyrov, former coach of Cherkassky Mavpy, call Lebedev to his new team.

Link?
      I see that Philip was quicker with this info. I have a question - are there any "protection limits" for ukrainian players in SuperLeague? Since I am really surprised that Slupsk was able to sign him, with all these ukrainian teams having big or bigger money .

I saw Kiev in pre-season tournament in 2004/2005 season in Warsaw, but I don't remember him (LaMarr Greer and Marcus Wilson did a majority of the job on perimeter), but my friend says that he's nothing special.
      Your opinion looks different though...

And last question - what went wrong with Cherkassy last season?
      Why you should going out to get a hamburger, if you can get steak at home?

Comment

Originally posted by woma
        I see that Philip was quicker with this info. I have a question - are there any "protection limits" for ukrainian players in SuperLeague? Since I am really surprised that Slupsk was able to sign him, with all these ukrainian teams having big or bigger money .

I saw Kiev in pre-season tournament in 2004/2005 season in Warsaw, but I don't remember him (LaMarr Greer and Marcus Wilson did a majority of the job on perimeter), but my friend says that he's nothing special.
        Your opinion looks different though...

And last question - what went wrong with Cherkassy last season?
        Nothing wrong. Lebedev hadn't really great perfomance. But he really good player and great guy. Can somebody translate this info?

basket-stats.net

Comment

Can somebody translate this info?

http://www.energa-czarni.pl/345635.dhtml
          In this news you can read that yesterday Czarni sign Demetric Bennett and today contract with team sign Andrei Lebedev....

Later you have some infos about him...that he is good shooter, that he play in Ukraine last years etc

Then you can read about his success...

And last word said that club believe that he will be good player for team. And here you can also see Lebedev stats ...

Thats all

----
          Can you answer on all woma's questions

Comment

Originally posted by PHILIPeurobasket
            In this news you can read that yesterday Czarni sign Demetric Bennett and today contract with team sign Andrei Lebedev....

Later you have some infos about him...that he is good shooter, that he play in Ukraine last years etc

Then you can read about his success...

And last word said that club believe that he will be good player for team. And here you can also see Lebedev stats ...

Thats all

----
            Can you answer on all woma's questions
            Thanks Philip. I think if teams official site wrote it.... It's true!

basket-stats.net

Comment

Nothing wrong. Lebedev hadn't really great perfomance. But he really good player and great guy. Can somebody translate this info?

http://www.energa-czarni.pl/345635.dhtml
              Ok, but - I still want to know why Cherkassy was so bad this season and what are the restrictions for foreigners in ukrainian Super League (if there are any)?
              Why you should going out to get a hamburger, if you can get steak at home?

Comment

Originally posted by woma
                Ok, but - I still want to know why Cherkassy was so bad this season and what are the restrictions for foreigners in ukrainian Super League (if there are any)?
                woma, no restrictions. Cherkassy was not so bad as you think. They had some stars like Leon Rogers, Fadi El-Khatib. But they also had private problems with them. That was main reason. And after that team midseason rebuilding...

And also at first round play-offs Mavpy had Azovmash as their opponents...

basket-stats.net

Comment

Today rumours is about 16 teams in ukrainian superleague next season. Now it's 13. Could be that next season teams from Dneprodzerhinsk, Kharkov and Zaporizhya will be promoted to superleague. But probability not higher that 50%.

basket-stats.net

Comment

Budivelnik sign PF Scott Merritt (208, 1982) from NBDL team Tulsa

Sumikhimprom sign Brian Greene and Jaroslav Lemik
                    Last edited by EugeneUkraine; 07-10-2008, 10:32 AM.

basket-stats.net

Comment

Sumikhimprom sign Brian Greene
                      Another player who play some year ago in Poland Team from your country buy ex Polish teams players

Comment

According to greek media, BC Kiev offer contract to Panionis SG Ioannis Kalampokis and Azovmash interest in Vladimir Boisa from Aris

basket-stats.net

Comment

BC Kiev sign Ural-Great PF Brent Wright.

Sumykhimprom close to american PG Corey Santee

basket-stats.net

Comment

Budivelnik sign center Rasean Dickey (208, C) from Georgia Tech, NCAA

basket-stats.net

Comment

Ferro Zaporizhya announce budjet for next season - over 1 mln euro. This team wants to play in superleague next season. Team already sign center Stanislav Balashov and PF Alexey Yakovlev from BC Odessa and now searching for two american players.

It's possible from 14 to 16 teams in ukrainian superleague next season. But also we have big conflict between some clubs presidents and two milliarders - Dmitriy Firtash (owner BC Kiev) and Bogdan Gulyamov (owner BC Budivelnik). Some clubs supports BC Kiev and some Budivelnik.

basket-stats.net

Comment

Belorussian center Mikolay Alekseyev agreed terms with Politehnika Lviv, however there is no official info even on the club's homepage.

Alekseyev played for Hungarian side Falco last season and won the national championship with them.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information