Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: 2008 U20 European Championship

Quote Originally Posted by Srle
    I agree with you. I was more impressed how he played against Zadar in final four. Main reason why Hemofarm did beat Zadar is Marjanovic. Because Zadar players were afraid to drive to the basket. Too bad Vukosavljevic will play for Hemofarm again this season.

After seeing us beat Russia, Turkey, among others fairly easily without some key players i'm feeling really confident. We've finally got a great ball handler that can control the ball and make some outstanding passes. He's great on defense as well. That guy is Milos Teodosic. We have a packed two-guard position. Tepic, Vujanic, Tripkovic, etc. The only place we lack is SF. This is the only reason I doubt our NT. I doubt Peja will come back for EuroBasketbat as he's getting old and is concentrating on a good season with Hornets. Velickovic and Dragicevic seem like our only two options. I believe Dragicevic has a great chance to make something big, but he just needs to be a bit faster and work on his conditioning.
    Of course our PF and C positions are JAM packed
    I've been mainly suprised by Erceg lately. But now we have Krstic, Milicic, Perovic, Marjanovic, Radujlica, Macvan, Erceg, etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by DelijaZauvjek
    After seeing us beat Russia, Turkey, among others fairly easily without some key players i'm feeling really confident. We've finally got a great ball handler that can control the ball and make some outstanding passes. He's great on defense as well. That guy is Milos Teodosic. We have a packed two-guard position. Tepic, Vujanic, Tripkovic, etc. The only place we lack is SF. This is the only reason I doubt our NT. I doubt Peja will come back for EuroBasketbat as he's getting old and is concentrating on a good season with Hornets. Velickovic and Dragicevic seem like our only two options. I believe Dragicevic has a great chance to make something big, but he just needs to be a bit faster and work on his conditioning.
    Of course our PF and C positions are JAM packed
    I've been mainly suprised by Erceg lately. But now we have Krstic, Milicic, Perovic, Marjanovic, Radujlica, Macvan, Erceg, etc etc.
    I am afraid that one of the biggest flaws in Teodosices game is his defence. Also I agree with the SF position right now, but in 2-3 years there are great talents of which only one has to become senior level great and we're set (kešelj, Radosavljević, Milutinović). And Veličković and Dragićević can play the SF position but it is a streach. I don't think that either has played a mint this year for their clubs on that position.

I am not worried for Teodosic defense as long he's doing good job building our offense.
    UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011