PLK 2008-09 signings, rumours and results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hvala Milane
    Prokom will have to say good bye to Milan Gurovic (207-F-75)
    Does anyone know if it's true or if it's just a rumor?
    propably true, beacuse Prokom didnt have moneys for Milan...but we must wait for official info.

Comment

Originally posted by PHILIPeurobasket
      propably true, beacuse Prokom didnt have moneys for Milan...but we must wait for official info.
      The fact is that they don't have enough money not only for him but also for a lot of players (I've read also Shakur, Stanojevic, Kisner and others I don't remember). http://www.eurobasket.com/SRB/SRB.asp
      "It's hard to play against players like Milan Gurovic who is able to change any situation"
      један је Гуровић Милан!
      Хвала богу на Дарку и Милану!

Comment

The fact is that they don't have enough money not only for him but also for a lot of players (I've read also Shakur, Stanojevic, Kisner and others I don't remember). http://www.eurobasket.com/SRB/SRB.asp
        Yes that true, look that also Dylewicz didnt want stary in team ... Newspaper write that Prokom will have -50% moneys in this season, so there can be a "little" problems .... I can tell you that only miracle can stop Gurovic in Sopot

Comment

Yes that true, look that also Dylewicz didnt want stary in team ... Newspaper write that Prokom will have -50% moneys in this season, so there can be a "little" problems .... I can tell you that only miracle can stop Gurovic in Sopot
          No, I don't want that this miracle happens! Much better if he chooses to sign for Cantù or Memphis but the truth is that he'll probably give up to Greek Euros...
          "It's hard to play against players like Milan Gurovic who is able to change any situation"
          један је Гуровић Милан!

Comment

No, I don't want that this miracle happens! Much better if he chooses to sign for Cantù or Memphis but the truth is that he'll probably give up to Greek Euros...
            There are rumours and he want play in Olympiakos...after last season Milan talk with Oly, so maybe in this year they will buy him

Comment

There are rumours and he want play in Olympiakos...after last season Milan talk with Oly, so maybe in this year they will buy him
              Really? During his last season in Red Star he said he didn't wanted to play for big teams, and he mentioned Olympiakos to make an example, where he would "play 5 minutes per game". If he'll end to play for Piraeus he would show he hasn't clear ideas of what he wants (or he just thinks about money even at 33) also after leaving Red Star for Prokom when he said he would have left Belgrade only if a top team searched him.
              један је Гуровић Милан!

Comment

Donald Copeland (PG, ex-Polpharma) is very close to sign with Turow Zgorzelec.
                Last edited by Alex76; 07-04-2008, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Prokom Trefl Sopot sign contract for upcoming season with ... David Logan (ex Turow leader and PLK star)

Comment

http://www.prokom.trefl.com.pl/index2.php?id=3537

Prokom Trefl Sopot sign contract for upcoming season with ... David Logan (ex Turow leader and PLK star)
                    So Prokom doesn't have enough money and immediately they sign a player like Logan? I don't know what is his salary but I think they had to pay a quite expensive buyout or am I wrong? Prokom official site then reports that they resigned also Dylewicz and they are trying to resign Roszyk, but in particular there is a comunicate which reports that the news about their financial problems are false because they come from media and not from the club.
                    један је Гуровић Милан!

Comment

So Prokom doesn't have enough money and immediately they sign a player like Logan? I don't know what is his salary but I think they had to pay a quite expensive buyout or am I wrong? Prokom official site then reports that they resigned also Dylewicz and they are trying to resign Roszyk, but in particular there is a comunicate which reports that the news about their financial problems are false because they come from media and not from the club.
                      True is that they will have 50% less money in last year ... just look that Prokom sign only Polish players - Dylewicz, Szczotka, Roszyk, they talk with Hyzy ... they can have and must have also star in team, so they but Logan who has great season. There is any word about Gurovic ... nobody talk about him, think about him ... I think that his agent looking for new team for Milan.

Comment

True is that they will have 50% less money in last year ... just look that Prokom sign only Polish players - Dylewicz, Szczotka, Roszyk, they talk with Hyzy ... they can have and must have also star in team, so they but Logan who has great season. There is any word about Gurovic ... nobody talk about him, think about him ... I think that his agent looking for new team for Milan.
                        In your opinion Logan will be the player who'll have to replace Gurovic and/or Slanina, right? On PLK site there is an article where they say Prokom budget now is one third of last season's one. I've also read about the acquisitions of these Polish players but isn't Dylewicz that expensive who was going to Anwil or Turow because of the same reason which is bringing Gurovic far from Sopot?
                        један је Гуровић Милан!

Comment

In your opinion Logan will be the player who'll have to replace Gurovic and/or Slanina, right? On PLK site there is an article where they say Prokom budget now is one third of last season's one. I've also read about the acquisitions of these Polish players but isn't Dylewicz that expensive who was going to Anwil or Turow because of the same reason which is bringing Gurovic far from Sopot?
                          Just look, If Gurovic didnt stay in team (he have still contract, but want more moneys) Prokom must pay him money for cut his contract. They buy Logan, they also have Dylewicz - who talk with Anwil and Turow, but now he have carrer high level and maybe he want show in Euroleagu. Press write that Logan have offers from Ukraine , Russia, Spain and Italy but maybe there is a one reason - Euroleague, and he know that in Sopot (where team leav Slanina and Gurovic) he can be a star and he can show his bball in Euroleage

I really dont know what will be with Gurovic, I will talk with some peoples and give You info man

Comment

Budżet koszykarskich mistrzów Polski stopniał trzykrotnie w porównaniu z poprzednim sezonie. Prokom Trefl do wydania będzie mieć 10 milionów złotych, które wyłoży nowy właściciel drużyny - Asseco Poland.

Z zagranicznych graczy z minionego sezonu żaden nie zostanie w Sopocie.
                            So, all foreign players from last season will NOT stay in Sopot for this year...

Comment

http://sport.trojmiasto.pl/Mniej-pie...ot-n28768.html

So, all foreign players from last season will NOT stay in Sopot for this year...
                              Thanks a lot! That means next season all teams will have some more chances to stop Prokom's "dinasty"
                              један је Гуровић Милан!

Comment

Thanks a lot! That means next season all teams will have some more chances to stop Prokom's "dinasty"
                                I hope so, I hope that my team Anwil

After signing David Logan (184-G-82, college: Indianapolis), Prokom Trefl Sopot is negotiating with Thomas Kelati (195-G/F-82, college: Washington St.) another star of PGE Turow. Kelati was the key player of Saso Filipovski's tactics. He was scoring 15.2 ppg., 3.0 rpg. and 2.0 apg. in Polish League and 14.8 ppg., 3.2 rpg. and 1.9 apg. in ULEB Cup.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information