Incorporaciones = Signings
    Continuán = Remaining
    Sin resolver = Unresolved
    Se especula = Speculations
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

Comment

Nobody wants Moiso or Pietrus...
      It's a bird? It's a plane? No, it's Rudy!

Comment

Girona will continue or will relegated in LEB?

Comment

Spahija gave an interesting interview to kosarka.hr, if you read carefully you can read how he is far more impressed with Tau Ceramica then with Maccabi.. and eventhough Tau Ceramica never won a euroleague title he finds them a whole lot better organized club then Maccabi is..
          too bad he left the club..
          after Barcelona signed new contract with Pascual he said he is still in talks with one big european club but didn't say which won..
          IMO it could easily be Unicaja or some italian team since most of the other big clubs have coaches under contract..
          "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

Originally posted by damelo
            Nobody wants Moiso or Pietrus...
            LAst week there were rumors about Real and Barcelona (mostly Real) asking for him, but still nothing concrete. It seems that it has a huge offer from Russia.

Pietrus has a renewal offer from Estudiantes on the table for around 300.000/400.000 euros/season. But even if he doesnt accept it, Menorca, Fuenlabrada, G.Canaria, Granada (and rumors says that even Joventut), are more than interested in bringing him.

None of the 2 will start the season without a good contract in his hands
            I KISS BASKET

Comment

Girona re-signed San Emeterio and Victor Sada for one season and will release Tomas Nagys and Roman Montañez.
              Artificial Nature

Comment

I just dont get it.
                Girona resign 2 really hot pieces of the market without still knowing if they are gonna be able to have the economic requirements to have a spot in the ACB for next year????

If they finally cant make it, San Emeterio and Sara are both gonna play in LEB??? I dont think so

I hope that it means that they are now so sure on keeping the team in ACB, that now they can concentrate on the roster for next year.
                If thats not the case, all this is useless and quite ilogic imo.
                I KISS BASKET

Comment

Any news about Ignerski's future?

In polish press it was only said that he has offers from top spanish teams...

Comment

Originally posted by greg
                    Any news about Ignerski's future?

In polish press it was only said that he has offers from top spanish teams...
                    - I just know 3 offers that he has right now: one from Cajasol to keep him in Sevilla another 2 years, other from Granada and another one from Joventut.

- Huertas seems to be quite close to Barcelona. That would mena that Pepe would levae the team. It seems that jouventut wont exercise his right to match that offer.

- Dylan Pge already has 2 big offers: form CAI and Bruesa

- CAI, Granada, Bilbao and many LEB teams want Guardia, but it seems the is going to sign with CAI for sure.

- G. Canaria, Bruesa and Manresa are fighting for D.Kickert (Breogan)

- Daniel Clark will probably have a place in Estudiantes' roster next season.

- L. Lewis is negotiating with Granada. And this team is still negotiating with Pecile. They are trying everything to keep him. (He has an offer from Milano and another one from Fortitudo)
                    I KISS BASKET

Comment

Bruesa re-signed Andy Panko for 1 season.
                      Last edited by rikhardur; 06-18-2008, 03:59 PM.
                      Artificial Nature

Comment

Fuenlabrada re-signed veteran José Antonio Paraíso. Probably his last season I suppose.
                        Artificial Nature

Comment

David Anderson to Barcelona, signing a 3 year deal.

Barcelona are going to be better next year, having got Navarro and Ukic back and now adding Anderson.

tewkyhoops

Comment

Simas Jasaitis probably will play in Joventud in next season. I don,t know why Spahia didn,t trust him enough.In my opinion,probably he doesn,t have good penetration and this,s basketball component his gap, but c,mmon,he,s one of the best sharpshooters in europe.This,s for sure.And i no doubt,his next coach first of all should use his best abilities.

Comment

Granada re-signed Juan Ignacio Jasen for 2 seasons.
                              Artificial Nature

Comment

Pamesa Valencia signed SG Rafa Martínez from Manresa for 3 seasons.
                                Artificial Nature

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information