01/08 Qatar 75 Japan 74
    03/08 Qatar 87 Hong Kong China 64
    05/08 Qatar 75 Jordan 61
    06/08 Qatar 70 Philippines 80
    07/08 Qatar 71 Chinese Taipei 68
    09/08 Qatar 52 South Korea 79
    10/08 Qatar 72 Kazakhstan 67
    11/08 Qatar 85 China 96
    Last edited by Kings; 08-11-2013, 09:04 AM.

Yaseen Imail's performance has been pretty good lately. I am optimistic he can lead the team once again. I cant wait to see Qatar in action. They will most likely get crushed but I want to see what they can do individually.
    "...I got the hand that will rock your craddle / cream you like cheese spread you on my bagel..." - Shaq

Comment

The Qatar NT will face the Philippines team today at 7:30 PM GMT +3 ... I will watch the game and place my analysis of the game here afterwards
      "...I got the hand that will rock your craddle / cream you like cheese spread you on my bagel..." - Shaq

Comment

A look at the Qatar Team (missing - Yaseen Ismael - Injured)

Comment

Originally posted by bobo81
          The Qatar NT will face the Philippines team today at 7:30 PM GMT +3 ... I will watch the game and place my analysis of the game here afterwards
          thanx bro.. I will look forward to your analysis...
          SmartGilas.com
          TeamPilipinas.info
          www.facebook.com/SmartGilas
          www.IBN.SmartGilas.com <<-- Share IBN's PBA forum to the world!!

Comment

Qatar defeats the Philippines team 77-58 in a relatively close game.

Well, despite the score, Philippines played pretty good. I'm sorry I do not know any of the players but they showed great speed and great shooting. The game was pretty close until the second half. Qatari players went red hot knocking down nearly every 3-pointer and shot with players Saad Abdulrahman, Omar Salem and Erfan Ali standing out.

The entire stadium 20,000 + was full of pinoy supporters so the Philippines team felt right at home and had plenty of cheers. It seems the team fell apart towards the end as some key players were subbed out and looked pretty tired and over worked. Im sure if they played more towards the end of the game, it would have been a closer score for sure.

Anyways good luck to both teams and at this point anything can still happen.

Comment

Qatar defeats the Philippines team 77-58 in a relatively close game.

Well, despite the score, Philippines played pretty good. I'm sorry I do not know any of the players but they showed great speed and great shooting. The game was pretty close until the second half. Qatari players went red hot knocking down nearly every 3-pointer and shot with players Saad Abdulrahman, Omar Salem and Erfan Ali standing out.

The entire stadium 20,000 + was full of pinoy supporters so the Philippines team felt right at home and had plenty of cheers. It seems the team fell apart towards the end as some key players were subbed out and looked pretty tired and over worked. Im sure if they played more towards the end of the game, it would have been a closer score for sure.

Anyways good luck to both teams and at this point anything can still happen.
              thanx for the info bro..!
              SmartGilas.com
              TeamPilipinas.info

Comment

The entire stadium 20,000 + was full of pinoy supporters so the Philippines team felt right at home and had plenty of cheers.
                WOW, I made a BIG mistake. It was around 1,000 + fans in the crowd. I guess I was thinking of the Football stadium next door Sorry.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways I will put the score between Qatar & Angola the second the match finishes, along with my analysis.

Game is at 5:45 PM +3 GMT.

Comment

Angola defeated Qatar 81-57.

The game was pretty close until the end of the 3rd quarter. Angola grabbed nearly every offensive rebound in the 4th and totally dogged Qatar in the last 5 mins of the game. The officiating was as usual poor, the refs feel they need to call every single small touch a player makes, killing the flow of the game. In the beginning the game was a very close one and when the refs let them play on it was actually entertaining. Angola is a pretty dangerous team considering they are not scared to shoot off the dribble in an akward position. Or take it to the rim hard and draw the foul. Any way they still make it...Totally different from what the normal African bball we see.

Im guessing the finals could be Angola vs Latvia, unless Qatar or Philippines come around.

Comment

Im guessing the finals could be Angola vs Latvia, unless Qatar or Philippines come around.
                    i think the semis are already arranged...

its going to be Qatar against Angola and Philippines vs Latvia...

I wonder who has a more chance of upsetting Angola or Latvia...

Would it be weird if it would be Qatar vs Philippines in the Finals?

Semis is just one game... right?
                    You've got to have it to win it

Comment

Originally posted by bognut
                      i think the semis are already arranged...

its going to be Qatar against Angola and Philippines vs Latvia...

I wonder who has a more chance of upsetting Angola or Latvia...

Would it be weird if it would be Qatar vs Philippines in the Finals?

Semis is just one game... right?
                      upset in the making... I think RP can beat Latvia...
                      SmartGilas.com
                      TeamPilipinas.info

Comment

RP beat Latvia before on Italy powered by Danny Seigle, Kenneth Duremdes, Danny Ildefonso, Asi Taulava, Olsen Racela, Dondon Hontiveros, Noy Castillo, Rudy Hatfield, Dennis Espino, Mick Pennisi, Boyet Fernandez? back on 2002. So it won't be impossible to do it again.
                        RaP

Comment

Originally posted by anifarap
                          RP beat Latvia before on Italy powered by Danny Seigle, Kenneth Duremdes, Danny Ildefonso, Asi Taulava, Olsen Racela, Dondon Hontiveros, Noy Castillo, Rudy Hatfield, Dennis Espino, Mick Pennisi, Boyet Fernandez? back on 2002. So it won't be impossible to do it again.
                          yes bro Philippines defeated Latvia back in 2002.. thnx for the info,... the Philippine team competed against squads from Latvia, Ukraine and Slovenia before wrapping up its Italian tour
                          last june 2002 to prepare for the Asian Games in Busan, South Korea last Sept 2002.
                          SmartGilas.com
                          TeamPilipinas.info

Comment

Halftime

Qatar - 32

Angola - 30

We shall see the outcome of this. Looks like Qatar is playing more smarter with the passing and shooting selections. Angola for once isn't playing all the team mates in this game, only a couple of guys are actually scoring. If this remains, Qatar might take this game.

Comment

Qatar Fails At Home...

FINAL SCORE

Angola - 75

Qatar - 62

Within a matter of minutes Angola went from a point behind to leading almost by 10 points. They know how to hit 3's at the most crucial times...Looks like Angola advance and play Latvia in the finals, while Qatar and RP playe for 3rd & 4th place...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information