No announcement yet.

Adriatic league 2008/2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cibona could have big problems because of vukusic injury. he is not highlight player but very inportant in peras rotation, and only cibona pf that can quality play press D, and zone pressing. aloso they will mis him in ofenseve rebounds.. i give small advantage to hemofarm
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Any broadcast links to the Final4 games?

Comment

Originally posted by greg View Post
        Any broadcast links to the Final4 games?
        Cibona-Hemofarm here

Comment

Originally posted by ArnoldPettybone View Post
          Cibona-Hemofarm here
          Will they show Red Star - Partizan later there?

Cibona destroying Hemofarm at the moment... 24-11

Comment

Originally posted by Cibos View Post
            Will they show Red Star - Partizan later there?
            According to NLB site-no. Stations that will show the game are Å port TV, Fox Tv and TV CG 2 (20:45 CET; No RTS 2!...seems outrages to me.)
            Maybe here.

Comment

Partizan-Red star here

Comment

Partizan - Crvena Zvezda had to be among top3 worst games I saw during this season. Terrible, still Partizan as expected in finals, same goes for Cibona.

Comment

Cibona- Hemofarm 77-65
                  Partizan-Zvezda 64-58

Final Cibona-Partizan

I give about 60-40% for Partizan
                  Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Yeah, I also think Partizan will get the title.
                    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                    Artificial Nature

Comment

Best 2 teams will be in finals. Deserved for both of them.

Cibona won way easier than we expected. Alan Anderson I really hope that we somehow manage to keep him, but considering that he will be free agent soon and the way he is playing...

Man is a beast

As for other game... same could be said for Partizan as for Cibona. Except for 11-0 Zvezda never really had a chance. That 11-0 thingy was probably Dule's masterplan to wind them up tho

Anyway... hope we win against Partizan

Comment

ADRIATIC LEAGUE – Partizan to face Cibona in final

BELGRADE (Adriatic League) - Red Star had the dream start but Partizan hit back to win their latest showdown in the Adriatic League Final Four on Thursday to book a place in the title game.

Dusko Vujosevic’s Serbian juggernauts will face Cibona for the championship after the Croatian outfit’s 67-55 Semi-Final victory over Hemofarm.

Svetislav Pesic, who coached the former Yugoslavia to the gold medal at the 2002 FIBA World Championship in Indianapolis, watched as his Red Star team scored the game’s first 11 points.

Partizan, however, replied with a 13-0 run to get right back into the game.

A lay-up early in the second quarter by impressive Czech Republic international youngster Jan Vesely and four straight points by Serbia national team player Milenko Tepic put Partizan in front for good, although the game wasn’t decided until the fourth quarter.

A Leroy Andre Owens three-ball for Red Star cut Partizan’s lead to 48-45 but Stephane Lasme dunked to restore the five-point cushion.

Partizan kept their noses in front the rest of the way.

Tepic poured in 14 points to lead Partizan.

In the other Semi-Final, Cibona stormed into a 24-11 lead over Hemofarm and ultimately prevailed by 12.

Alan Anderson had 24 points and Earl Calloway 18 for Cibona.
                        Artificial Nature

Comment

During the Zvezda vs Partizan game (the guy had been picked for one of those halftime contests)

I know about the hot temper of the Balkanic peoples, but this is too much, really. And the police does nothing?
                          Artificial Nature

Comment

Reminds me of the little kids in the zoo making fun of the caged tigers.

Comment

He had the guts to do that only because everyone knows that those fans weren't organized Delije, but only normal Crvena Zvezda supporters. Delije are boycotting the basketball games for quite some time now.

Comment

Originally posted by robbe View Post
                                Reminds me of the little kids in the zoo making fun of the caged tigers.
                                True. What a moron...
                                Artificial Nature

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information