Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MTA store at nokia arena sells jerseys and all nike merchandise of the club.
    They told me that the new jersey will be available soon.

sorry i forgot, on official website you have an online store, jersey from last season are available...but dunno if they sell outside israel.
    Last edited by rikhardur; 10-28-2008, 02:47 PM. Reason: Posts merged: short time between consecutive posts

Comment

nevermind...

Comment

I remember seeing a few of these on ebay awhile back...good luck!
        Patrick
        Ljbiggestfan2
        Email: ljbiggestfan2@hotmail.com

I'm Larry Johnson's biggest fan! I collect "ANYTHING" what so ever with L J/Grandmama pictured on it. So please email me if you have any item I may need. Here is a link to my collection:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v644/ljbiggestfan2/

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Goldstein View Post
          it´s an incredible web site....a lot of jerseys of teams and national teams...they send to all europe...really recomendable.I bought them,some jerseys and are really good.
          actual link:

http://camisetasfiba.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by vittor14 View Post
            it´s an incredible web site....a lot of jerseys of teams and national teams...they send to all europe...really recomendable.I bought them,some jerseys and are really good.
            I think it'd be fun to have some jerseys like that, but there is no way I can afford them. Anybody want to trade a Popovic jersey from Zalgiris for a high school jersey I can buy at the thrift store?
            "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

nowdays they sold f.c. barcelona jerseys.....

Comment

Sportarena.gr

Sorry mates but these guys are doing an excellent job

Comment

I can watched today in the web site where sold fiba equipment(shorts and jerseys),that they have shorts and jerseys in offer with good discounts.

Comment

Hi guys, where could I find a Kinder Bologna jersey, not Virtus...

Comment

Originally posted by mvblair View Post
                      I think it'd be fun to have some jerseys like that, but there is no way I can afford them. Anybody want to trade a Popovic jersey from Zalgiris for a high school jersey I can buy at the thrift store?
                      here is link for cro sport shop...popovic jearsey is on auction

Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

I have original jerseys of khimki team.garbajosa,delfino and lampe.sizes of the players.colour blue and yellow.height around 2,05.news with tags.eurocup model.ask me about photos by private messages.

Comment

My ricky rubio jersey to sale.new with tags

HELLO.I WANT SALE MY RICKY RUBIO JERSEY IN SIZE XXL.85€,SHIPPING COST TO SPAIN.TO OTHER COUNTRIES 95€.IMPOSSIBLE OBTAIN IN SHOPS.OBTAIN THE JERSEY OF THE NEW STAR OF NBA.

Comment

Arvydas Sabonis'es jersey (Blazers)

Hello everybody!

I have got Arvydas Sabonis'es jersey (no 11 Blazers, black) original, NBA authentication marked, worn by Sabonis when he was playing in Blazers. I got it several years ago from friend who knows him personally as a present. As I'm not a big basketball fan, so I'm planning to sell it. If anyone has idea, how much it could be worth or is interested to help me to sell it on commision basis please let me know dohh@hot.ee Item is 100% genuine!!

Also if you know any lithuanian online auctions please let me know.

Please note, this is not selling thread, I'm just asking help to find a person who can help to sell it for me.

Best regards

Comment

Highly unlikely, but after a google seach for an hour, I have failed. I am searching for the Team Pilipinas outfit. I would prefer 2009 kit, but 2007 is alright. I hope to obtain jacket, jersey, shorts. Do they even have warmup pants like the 2008 Olympic outfit? Any I would prefer an reliable online source to buy but I wouldn't mind having to buy from a member. I am an XL by US standards both shirt and shorts (38 pants US standards). I realized that in the Philippines, sizing is a little different (I bought a 36 size jeans and lost all circulation from the waist down still have them lol. bought it last august.) Anywho, any help is appreciated.

Thank you!
                              My Blog: http://wwoib.blogspot.com/

Statistics Wish List:
                              1990 Asian Games -in Beijing, CHN
                              1991 Pan Am Games -in Havana, CUB
                              1991 South American Championships -in Valencia, VEN
                              1991 Oceania Championship -in NZ
                              1991 Asian Basketball Championship -in Kobe, JPN
                              1992 African Basketball Championship -in Cairo, EGY
                              1992 Euro Olympic Basketball Tournament -in Spain

Comment

Originally posted by Test View Post
                                You can come to Lithuania, Vilnius. In the "Gariunai" market chinese dudes always sell this stuff. You can find Bodirog, Badiroga and Bodyroga original NAIK t-shirts here, most popular is Abibas Cobe and Naik Aiverson jerseys
                                Adidibao, Daodirao, Recbak, Reabook, Hike and Lafi are also very popular.
                                But I fell of my ass when I saw Rink, imitation of Wink, very popular Chinese replika brand...

P.S.
                                You missed an opportunity...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information