This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elaj
    Regular sports equipment stores... you can buy Slovenian NT jersey here, it's basketball federation page. It's quite cheap, only 40€.
    Can somebody get me the exactly link to buy the shirt?...

Comment

Originally posted by ArkadiosV2
      Diamanridis' Panathinaikos t-shirt is already sold out.

But you can get his Greek NT shirt HERE for 'just' 70 Euros

After tiday i don't know if i want to get that shirt...XD

P.D. sorry, but i had to say it

Comment

International Basketball/Club Jerseys?

I have looked around the forum a bit and have not found this topic posted. I was wondering where online there may be a shop to buy Club Team Jerseys (Barca, Madrid, Partizan, Bologna etc...)

I am really looking for a Barcelona Bodiroga jersey, however if this is not possible to find, I am just looking in general for some european basketball jerseys....

thanks for any help!

Comment

The biggest place that I've seen international jerseys is Euro Jersey Imports, but their prices are just awful. A Yugo NT Bodiroga jersey is $125.

I think your best chance is to go to a sports tailor and have them make a jersey for you.
          "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

Originally posted by BodiBond
            I have looked around the forum a bit and have not found this topic posted. I was wondering where online there may be a shop to buy Club Team Jerseys (Barca, Madrid, Partizan, Bologna etc...)

I am really looking for a Barcelona Bodiroga jersey, however if this is not possible to find, I am just looking in general for some european basketball jerseys....

thanks for any help!
            No Bodiroga/Barcelona jersey, but you can get Panathinaikos jerseys here: http://www.paoshop.gr/catalog/index.php?language=en
            This years uniform with the players names on it is quite expensive as well though (65 €), and I also don't know if they ship products abroad.

Comment

Some clubs have jerseys and other merchandise on their own websites. Shipping to worldwide locations is another question. I wanted a jersey from Unicaja Malaga and they only ship to addresses within Spain. I had to get a friend of a friend to receive the jersey and re-ship it overseas so it was costly. The jersey itself was only 30-35 euros.

Last edited by Waneko; 05-07-2008, 02:36 PM.

Comment

You can come to Lithuania, Vilnius. In the "Gariunai" market chinese dudes always sell this stuff. You can find Bodirog, Badiroga and Bodyroga original NAIK t-shirts here, most popular is Abibas Cobe and Naik Aiverson jerseys

Comment

you can try fleabay...i've occasionally found some success on there with some Chinese national team jerseys of yao or yi.

Comment

some of you know where buy a jersey of some team of europe and national teams?better web sites

Comment

It´a little expensive but...

Comment

euroleague - fiba jerseys

Hi-
                        I'm in the USA and am taking an interest in euro-hoops. Two questions:
                        Which Euro team should I support?
                        Where do you get the jerseys over here?

Go Phoenix Suns!

Comment

Israeli BSL Jerseys

does anyone know where I can acquire jerseys/uniforms of Israeli teams online?

I was at the Basketball Hall of Fame in Springfield, MA to check out the Maccabi Tel Aviv exhibit. it was cool except one the displays was out of order

anyways, they had 1 (ONE) authentic jersey left... it was a #7 Nikola Vujcic size medium. so they were basically sold out. the exhibit is open until December, but theyre not getting anymore jerseys

any help would deeply be appreciated.

by the way, apparently they had Carlos Arroyo jerseys too. man I wish I could have gotten one of those ..... well, if they werent $160

Comment

i kindly suggest that if you cant get an original or authentic maybe just get some replica..

Comment

the only replicas I know of are some cheesey T-shirts that say just Maccabi on them

Comment

try ebay telmac jhan, might get one for a good price plus it might be signed, I got my ali daei shirt there and it was signed.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information