This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kobe-ore View Post
    it seems they are not the same...McCalebbs jersey is very nice!!
    why this difference?
    The thing is that now in KK Partizan shop you can buy jersey type from last season.

See Lasme..

Next year,jerseys like Mccaleb's should be in store.
    Nije uvek lako, ali je uvek lepo navijati za Partizan.

Comment

It seems that you can buy only replica, notice that there is no Kappa sign on jersey.

Comment

I think it is from last season, but however still very nice.
        World of Basketball: http://www.worldofbasketball.org
        Hoops Universe: http://hoopsuniverse.net

sigpic

Comment

Origginale Partizan Jersey (KAPPA)

I bought the original white Partizan jersey (KAPPA). I sent e-mail to this address: drago@fitex.co.rs
          Visit www.fitex.co.rs they are distributors for the better part of southern evrope. They don't have online shop, but they will send Partizan jersey to you. Sorry my english is not very good. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Nikola Filipovic View Post
            I bought the original white Partizan jersey (KAPPA). I sent e-mail to this address: drago@fitex.co.rs
            Visit www.fitex.co.rs they are distributors for the better part of southern evrope. They don't have online shop, but they will send Partizan jersey to you. Sorry my english is not very good. Good luck
            Thank you my friend!!
            I did not see this message!

We finally did the order in this website: http://shop.011shop.rs/user/category...f_partner_id=0

I know they are replicas, but they are very good.
            I also know they sell official jerseys in the football stadium, are the Kappa, or they are replicas?

Is it posible to buy in Belgrade the Serbian national basketball team jersey?
            A friend of mine is travelling to Belgrade next month.
            thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by kobe-ore View Post
              Thank you my friend!!
              I did not see this message!

We finally did the order in this website: http://shop.011shop.rs/user/category...f_partner_id=0

I know they are replicas, but they are very good.
              I also know they sell official jerseys in the football stadium, are the Kappa, or they are replicas?

Is it posible to buy in Belgrade the Serbian national basketball team jersey?
              A friend of mine is travelling to Belgrade next month.
              thank you!

Do you need football or basketball jersey? I know about basketball jersey because you can buy it now in Fitex Centar in Belgrade(orriginal basketball jersey kappa). About football stadium i dont know, if i found some news about stadiom and jersey kappa i will send you a message. About Serbian national jerseys i think you cant find it in belgrade if a find some news a will tell you. Do you want to buy original jersey(basketball kappa) or replica? Good Luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by pursy View Post
                yes but i want of game
                [English or provide translation]
                Last edited by rikhardur; 12-15-2010, 09:49 PM.

Comment

we have nowdays a lot of offers.gurovic in serbia,rigadeau in kinder and ricky rubio in juventut.

Comment

a lot of offers and new jerseys.

Comment

where can i buy a barcelona ricky rubio jersey? been trying to find it online for the longest time but no luck...

Comment

hello basketball lovers.
                        just create a web site to sell game used basketball material,match worn jerseys,game shorts,warm ups...
                        here you can enter and show what I have on stock,first quality and on perfect conditions

Comment

You may check basketball kits for sale here

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information