Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: 2008 US National Team

I'm not sure how this is surprising that he didn't know CSKA, I mean unless you go out of your way on the internet your not catching any euroleague games here in the states.

That said it was odd that he didn't remember playing Russia, but I guess he didn't put much thought in the teams he didn't play during the Olympics *shrug*
    Pistons: 2019-2020 Blow it up, just blow it all up.

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dtown
    I'm not sure how this is surprising that he didn't know CSKA, I mean unless you go out of your way on the internet your not catching any euroleague games here in the states.

That said it was odd that he didn't remember playing Russia, but I guess he didn't put much thought in the teams he didn't play during the Olympics *shrug*
    Same in France
    It's a bird? It's a plane? No, it's Rudy!

Quote Originally Posted by Dtown

Ok, if not to try to be politically correct and not to try to defend Howard, it's easily possible (and most likely) that he has no idea where the hell is and what the hell is RUSSIA.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The flick from the future...

Quote Originally Posted by Straight forward
    Ok, if not to try to be politically correct and not to try to defend Howard, it's easily possible (and most likely) that he has no idea where the hell is and what the hell is RUSSIA.

Wow, Howard doesn't know what or where Russia is? interesting. I guess American Basketball players are that dumb huh.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight forward
    He just needs to know enough to drop 28 pts 10 rebounds in 28 minutes on a team. Where they come from, what language they speak, and what they've won doesn't really matter to Superman .
    Pistons: 2019-2020 Blow it up, just blow it all up.

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

If Tim Duncan or Grant Hill (Both graduated from college with Honors degrees) had said something like this I would have been upset but since Dwight Howard barely graduated from high school I don't blame him for not knowing that CSKA Moscow are the European Champions and are from Russia (I personally don't believe that Howard exemplifies the situation of all NBA players).

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627