No announcement yet.

The official Andrei Kirilenko tribute thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, man, that is an ugly tattoo! What is it, Andrei? Is it a knight riding a dragon?

For a long time, I thought that tattoos were just a trend, an internet meme for basketball players. But lots of players keep getting them. A lot of the tattoos are just so ugly and pointless. It's like players say "I need a tattoo...now what kind of tattoo can I get?"
    "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

If there were any doubters out there as to whether Kirilenko is indeed Russian, I hope this image shuts you up.
      The Euroleague Organization and Mr Bertomeu are like the Bulgarian Government: corrupt, partially stupid, and a huge underestimator of people's intelligence.

Comment

Kids, too much World of Warcraft can do this to you. Apparently he is obssesed with the game and this is his character in it. He is 80 level paladin.

Comment

Kirilenko open to leave NBA

Kirilenko stated that he is still interested to play in the NBA but if the Lockout lasts a whole NBA Season, he will play overseas.

Find the Best Products To Upgrade Your Game. Get In-Depth Athletic Product Reviews & Information On How To Choose Equipment That Works For You.
          Sacramento Kings
          HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

AK 47 (literally) back in CSKA.
            Attached Files
            Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
            Artificial Nature

Comment

It turns out AK is not a bad dancer

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bounce View Post
                It turns out AK is not a bad dancer

He actually seemed to be enjoying it... Look at him instructing Khryapa what he needs to do before the "Macarena" dance routine

Comment

Hadn't realised he had such long arms until now.
                  Artificial Nature

Comment

LMAO I love European basketball
                    THE NBA IS FAKE

Comment

WARNING: Very Graphic

Sacramento Kings

Comment

Kirilenko on the reasons of deciding to stay with CSKA this season (Googlenglish):
                        Here came together several circumstances. General - all 2-3 months I was inside the team and, frankly, hard to change something in the middle of the season. First of all, morally. And with consumer and gaming point of view - the same thing. You just made himself at home, began to understand the partners ... In the NBA, in connection with the lockout, was a little confusion. I, as a free agent, it was necessary to look for a team to enter into a contract to fit into a new team.

And in general the solution must be deliberate, but not so - this week to drop everything and leave. Especially in this difficult season, when the minimum number of days will be played the maximum number of matches. It is trite hard physically. In general, I - a player of CSKA, and on the contracts with the NBA would think the summer.
                        And another very important point - why I stay in Russia: I really want to go to the Olympics in London. And for that, I think it is important to prepare for the qualifying tournament (July 2-8 in Venezuela), together with partners in the team. In this regard, CSKA Moscow in a great situation - nine people from our club, I'm sure will be thebackbone of the national team. So for this season Online Time ligament.
                        Все спортивные новости и события на SOVSPORT.RU. Советский Спорт - Ежедневная спортивная газета. Sovetskii Sport - Daily sport newspaper - спортивные новости, олимпийские игры, чемпионаты мира и Европы. Всё о футболе, хоккее, биатлоне, теннисе, баскетболе и других видах спорта. Репортажи, интервью, обзор событий.
                        Artificial Nature

Comment

Andrei hopes to return to the NBA next season, maybe with the Utah Jazz jersey.
                          Artificial Nature

Comment

Kirilenko named FIBA Europe player of year 2012!

The small forward terrorised players throughout Europe, leading CSKA to the EuroLeague final; a VTB League Championship; and victory in Russia's domestic league, the BEKO PBL.

His EuroLeague performances were enough to earn him EuroLeague MVP and a position on the All-EuroLeague First Team.
                            Artificial Nature

Comment

Andrei Kirilenko stated that he will not suit up for Russia in the next four years (Olympic cycle). Kirilenko cited family reasons as the main reason.
                              Sacramento Kings

Comment

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
                                Andrei Kirilenko stated that he will not suit up for Russia in the next four years (Olympic cycle). Kirilenko cited family reasons as the main reason.
                                Very sad to know this. But there's still some hope...

The Russian super star however left a window open to reconsider his retirement from international duty in the future, but certainly after EuroBasket 2013.
                                Artificial Nature

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information