Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: EL 2022/23 - Gameday 17

Quote Originally Posted by ronmercer80 View Post
    You wrote the worst things about this roster and I partially agree. Yet it is 9-8 having played 8 games at home and 9 outside, qualified for the playoffs for the time being, with the owners unwilling to spend a cent in order to replace Poythress or Hollins.

So can you explain to us where is Katash's responsibility? He has left behind teams with a multiple budget. We will like to know.
    fist of all, he accepted this roster so he is the main responsible. when u sign a contract you arent coaching sombody else team. u are coaching your own team.
    mta havent any bball system. or if u prefere we have two opsiont: ball to brown or ball in the paint ,and hope.
    even if mta is storically a "painty-team", well, the fact he has no ball moviment for shooter doesnt save him.
    9-8...you forget a couple of russian teams were banned by thistournament.
    u were propbably 11th now, with a different record.

Quote Originally Posted by maccabeo View Post
    fist of all, he accepted this roster so he is the main responsible. when u sign a contract you arent coaching sombody else team. u are coaching your own team.
    mta havent any bball system. or if u prefere we have two opsiont: ball to brown or ball in the paint ,and hope.
    even if mta is storically a "painty-team", well, the fact he has no ball moviment for shooter doesnt save him.
    9-8...you forget a couple of russian teams were banned by thistournament.
    u were propbably 11th now, with a different record.

Actually the 3pt percentages are not bad at all, better than other teams that on paper have better or much better shooters like Monaco or Red star. Yes, it's not (fortunately) a crazy 3pt shot system. The Russian teams have been replaced by the high budget and competitivity of the Serbian teams.

About the fact that he accepts any decision taken by the federmans and Danny's friends, yes I agree with this. I wrote immediately that he was chosen mainly for this reason. They don't want coaches demanding players or anything else.

The alternative option is to change his behavior and being fired, he would be replaced I suppose again by Avi Even. Should be criticized for this? Any answer is acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by ronmercer80 View Post
    Actually the 3pt percentages are not bad at all, better than other teams that on paper have better or much better shooters like Monaco or Red star. Yes, it's not (fortunately) a crazy 3pt shot system. The Russian teams have been replaced by the high budget and competitivity of the Serbian teams.

About the fact that he accepts any decision taken by the federmans and Danny's friends, yes I agree with this. I wrote immediately that he was chosen mainly for this reason. They don't want coaches demanding players or anything else.

The alternative option is to change his behavior and being fired, he would be replaced I suppose again by Avi Even. Should be criticized for this? Any answer is acceptable.
    3p
    no team has less shooter like mta. this is crazy in europe ,but even in nba things are changing.
    percent...1% more or less doesnt say really anything. attempting 27-35 time having ball moviment org means u are have good and various offensive plans.

perimetral system is a must everywhere in the world from europe to australia. needs a roster full of shooters (that doesnt mean the paint is not an option), even more a pf shooter (key factor role in europe) and org based on ball moviment.

we have nothing like that

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234