UAAP season 86

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IPC View Post
    What is Luke Felipe's play style? Like a Calvin Oftana-type wing or that of a tweener forward?
    Yep like Oftana/Mocon...he's good in defense he uses his length.
    LA Clippers(bcoz of PG13)
    Morayta

Comment

• Originally posted by tootch View Post
      Yep like Oftana/Mocon...he's good in defense he uses his length.
      Nice, he can defend. Can he defend the perimeter like Oftana and Mocon, and does he show potential to play the 2?

Comment

• Originally posted by IPC View Post
        Nice, he can defend. Can he defend the perimeter like Oftana and Mocon, and does he show potential to play the 2?
        can't say right now. all of them allowed to shoot 3's.. they playing position less style of basketball. its coaches effort every plays different coaches designing their defense. glimpse of FEU coaching system for next UAAP seniors tournament. I feel coach denok is not yet ready to handle the team alone when it comes to decision-making.
        LA Clippers(bcoz of PG13)
        Morayta

Comment

• I think the pandemic fucked up the development of the players .

A couple of the LSGH kids repeated for more playing years and they still lack game reps. The players idk if its just ne arent as good as the 2017-2019 batches

Comment

• Who's the frontrunner for Gagate's sweepstakes? And also for JHouse? I've watched a vlog of some vloggers, and Jhouse shared that he looked for a team that needs a point guard, coach who has a long term, and he also mentioned the benefits not just for himself and for his family. Looks like he wants not just a playing time and also a pangkabuhayan showcase. I won't be surprise if he went to UP knowing that Gov can make anything happen

Comment

• Originally posted by calm27 View Post
              Who's the frontrunner for Gagate's sweepstakes? And also for JHouse? I've watched a vlog of some vloggers, and Jhouse shared that he looked for a team that needs a point guard, coach who has a long term, and he also mentioned the benefits not just for himself and for his family. Looks like he wants not just a playing time and also a pangkabuhayan showcase. I won't be surprise if he went to UP knowing that Gov can make anything happen
              UP and ADMU respectively.

Comment

• Originally posted by cha34 View Post
                DLSU no longer interested?

Comment

• Originally posted by paulrenzo View Post
                  DLSU no longer interested?
                  Front runners only based on the rumors. La Salle (both Taft school) wants Gagate too. Unsure about their interest with Bahay. Don't think they need another PG tbh.

Comment

• I'm 95% sure Coronel, Gagate and Pablo are with UP, a reporter interviewed them during the NCAA game last Sunday asking them how does it feel that they're still teammates in college. Someone also told me that JHouse wants to go to UP.

Alian should go to UST. UST folks, he's a lot better than Manalang and Ivan something - he's just a bit turnover prone but that can be improved.

Anyone else looking at Mapua and Letran Juniors? Whoever gets that Gemao kid will be very lucky!

Also, got to watch FEU Juniors games and wow, they have a lot of tall players. For me, Pre and Miranda were the most impressive. Pre is so young but he moves like Arvin Tolentino.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck View Post
                      I think the pandemic fucked up the development of the players .

A couple of the LSGH kids repeated for more playing years and they still lack game reps. The players idk if its just ne arent as good as the 2017-2019 batches
                      The so called closed door ball games will not help...
                      To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                      1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• rumors saying that willie wilson might not suit up for the red warriors next season? Feel bad for the Red Warriors smh

Comment

• Originally posted by cha34 View Post
                          If ADMU keeps up with their grades BS they will continue to lose out on home growns. Why would they go to ADMU and run the risk of losing a year or more because of low grades. No matter how a good development coach Tab is most of the good home growns have their basketball career as their priority. It is BS and hypocritical because they can impose it only because Tab can recruit good Filfors. Filfors take education more seriously because good college education abroad is expensive and they are more realistic in their basketball prospects and are not as single minded as most good home growns. When Tab goes, expect this BS to stop because they won't get any good players anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrainBamager View Post
                            rumors saying that willie wilson might not suit up for the red warriors next season? Feel bad for the Red Warriors smh
                            snow did the warriors a service by leaking the dysfunction within. but the coach got renewed instead and players are dropping like flies. unsurprising.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrainBamager View Post
                              rumors saying that willie wilson might not suit up for the red warriors next season? Feel bad for the Red Warriors smh
                              he has a big man import that they tend on lining up but stevens is threatening to transfer if they don’t line up his friend willie so it’s bs going on in ue nothing to do with coaching tbh with money

Comment

• Originally posted by Rds View Post
                                If ADMU keeps up with their grades BS they will continue to lose out on home growns. Why would they go to ADMU and run the risk of losing a year or more because of low grades. No matter how a good development coach Tab is most of the good home growns have their basketball career as their priority. It is BS and hypocritical because they can impose it only because Tab can recruit good Filfors. Filfors take education more seriously because good college education abroad is expensive and they are more realistic in their basketball prospects and are not as single minded as most good home growns. When Tab goes, expect this BS to stop because they won't get any good players anymore.
                                true. they couldve had CJ Perez run the league for years.
                                Manifesting: Philippines top 5 in the FIBA World Rankings

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information