UAAP season 86

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dubidub View Post
    More exits from UE. The players didn't want to play for Jack and yet he got a 2 year deal. Now they lose 3 projected starters and 3 projected rotation players. I wouldn't be surprised if 2-3 more leave.
    I hope Gani Stevens should consider FEU. hehehe. Tams needs a big.
    LA Clippers(bcoz of PG13)
    Morayta

Comment

• I heard Gani is headed to UP.

Comment

• Originally posted by cha34 View Post
        I heard Gani is headed to UP.
        nice, he’s gonna redshirt for a year though, hope he uses that time to train as he is so raw

Comment

• Originally posted by dubidub View Post
          More exits from UE. The players didn't want to play for Jack and yet he got a 2 year deal. Now they lose 3 projected starters and 3 projected rotation players. I wouldn't be surprised if 2-3 more leave.
          I hope some of them goes to neighboring schools so they won’t have a hard time transferring.

Comment

• paranada is gonna be topex first recruit if it all goes smooth. Kyle’s former coach was an assistant to Topex iirc in phx

Comment

• watched ep.3 of coach ctr's vlog looks like ice and aaron are staying for now. Miko Reyes is their new big.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrainBamager View Post
                watched ep.3 of coach ctr's vlog looks like ice and aaron are staying for now. Miko Reyes is their new big.
                I think the 3rd term just started at Taft 3 weeks ago Wait till it ends in April.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
                  I think the 3rd term just started at Taft 3 weeks ago Wait till it ends in April.
                  Implying Ice & Aaron are likely leave for CSB? Ok that's good for them actually. Heck, Nathan should also consider transferring to CSB as well.

Comment

• The only thing Seven Gagate has over Pablo is the shooting upside but even that isn't by a wide margin. They have a similar athleticism, & size. But Pablo has a more instinctual approach on the game. He cuts to open spots, plays help defense, most importantly has that dawg in him. Pablo just needs to work on his free throw shooting. He gets fouled a lot and is shooting 27% from the line. He really fits in the Green Archers where they shoots blanks from there lol. San Beda got a good one in Pablo.
                    Last edited by cha34; 02-05-2023, 07:04 AM.

Comment

The only thing Seven Gagate has over Pablo is the shooting upside but even that isn't by a wide margin. They have a similar athleticism, & size. But Pablo has a more instinctual approach on the game. He cuts to open spots, plays help defense, most importantly has that dawg in him. Pablo just needs to work on his free throw shooting. He gets fouled a lot and is shooting 27% from the line. He really fits in the Green Archers where they shoots blanks from there lol. UP got a good one in Pablo.
                      Wait, Pablo's in UP?

Comment

• Originally posted by IPC View Post
                        Wait, Pablo's in UP?
                        Sorry I meant San Beda. There are rumors and a photo of him and his family with Red lions coach.

Comment

Sorry I meant San Beda. There are rumors and a photo of him and his family with Red lions coach.
                          You mean Jude Roque and the mom from last year. Jude and San Beda also made a pitch to Sean Alter, one of the PH schools if not the first PH school to meet the family

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
                            You mean Jude Roque and the mom from last year. Jude and San Beda also made a pitch to Sean Alter, one of the PH schools if not the first PH school to meet the family
                            Saw the photo Pablo with coach Yuri et al.

I wonder why Beda gave up on Sean Alter. As per reports, UP remains to be the only on PH college that's recruiting him.

Comment

• FEU baby tams is so deep they like NU's seniors version in juniors division like Malonzo, Figueroa, Manansala type of players but Taller. every game different best player of the game, this time it's Luke Felipe the 6'4" athletic forward 24 pts.
                              LA Clippers(bcoz of PG13)
                              Morayta

Comment

• Originally posted by tootch View Post
                                FEU baby tams is so deep they like NU's seniors version in juniors division like Malonzo, Figueroa, Manansala type of players but Taller. every game different best player of the game, this time it's Luke Felipe the 6'4" athletic forward 24 pts.
                                What is Luke Felipe's play style? Like a Calvin Oftana-type wing or that of a tweener forward?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information