Maccabi Playtika Tel Aviv vs Olympiacos
    EA7 Emporio Armani Milano vs Anadolu Efes
    Valencia Basket vs Real Madrid
    FC Barcelona vs KK Partizan

23/11/2022
    Lyon-Villeurbanne vs FC Bayern Munchen
    Panathinaikos OPAP vs Virtus Segafredo Bologna
    Cazoo Baskonia vs Zalgiris Kaunas

fener is up by 18 points and its unbelievable. its so enjoyable to watch fener omg

except guduric... this guy fucks up when we play an important game.

4th quarter isnt fun to watch at all.
    Last edited by Spittifiz; 11-22-2022 at 07:41 PM.
    FENER
    cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
    calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

if fenerbahce isnt up by 30 points by now its because of guduric. this guy killed our momentum and everything. i cant believe how coach itoudis has this much patience. he is playing so bad and it probably will cause us a game (which we were up by 19 points at some point in the game)

i dont like you man!
    FENER
    cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
    calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Monaco was really close to tie the game.. They fought hard, too bad they didn't make it.
    Last edited by tonia; 11-22-2022 at 08:18 PM.

Messina should be history after this game...

I am obviously not complaining, but what the heck is going on with Messina and his team?
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

messina became a clown, and saras too, they should be kicked out. Itoudis was very bad today, melih and hazer shoulda played instead of dizzy guduric. carsen should have more minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by tonia View Post
    Monaco was really close to tie the game.. They fought hard, too bad they didn't make it.
    Yeah they did fight hard, and they were close, but it was a well-deserved Fener overall. Maybe they can learn something from this near-catastrophe in the last quarter.

Ps. As far as I could see, Guduric was given Simon's role at Efes, but didn't work well this time. Previously it had looked better.

I had written it before the season started and I write it again now. Will Clyburn is the best player playing in Europe!

Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    Yeah they did fight hard, and they were close, but it was a well-deserved Fener overall. Maybe they can learn something from this near-catastrophe in the last quarter.

Ps. As far as I could see, Guduric was given Simon's role at Efes, but didn't work well this time. Previously it had looked better.
    Fener deserved to win for sure. It gets tiring though, watching them win game by game..

Back to back win for CZ and Ivanovic. Even though the coach looks a little scary , he gets the results for his team.

Fener deserved to win for sure. It gets tiring though, watching them win game by game..
    Considering they are a newly-concocted team, it's even more impressive. the secret sauce it seems (to me) to be the visible coaching touches on every player, combined with a pervasive fighting spirit. players like Edwards, Melih defending as passionately as they do is unusual.

I see the same thing on Oly and Zalgiris (as far as I could see), and I cannot help feeling jealous.

Back to back win for CZ and Ivanovic. Even though the coach looks a little scary , he gets the results for his team.
    as Urbonas mentioned, the timing was probably deliberate for the coaching change: just before a series of winnable games. Ivanovic may not be able to lure Stauskas or Mike James but he can certainly improve a young team.

I was switching between this game and MTA-Oly (after Efes game became meaningless), and this was more of an Alba loss, though. they missed way too many FTs.

Haven't watched games (working this morning), but while I am happy with the win, according to game report, it still looks like Kattash isn't good enough. Has to go.
    I don't see Maccabi with Kattash mediocre game management winning in Belgrad.
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

It's easy to say something like Clyburn is the best player in El after such performance

Like always I will repeat what I am saying 3 years in a row, Larkin is the best

Clyburn is among top3 for sure

After beating 2 of top5 teams(before season start) Efes is still on 4-5 negative score. I bet that with Tuncer's turnovers loaded minutes Efes would be beaten even tonight

BTW Ilyasoglu used his minutes in stupid way which is kinda surprise for me
    Last edited by janketa; 11-22-2022 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    I was switching between this game and MTA-Oly (after Efes game became meaningless), and this was more of an Alba loss, though. they missed way too many FTs.
    I was watching Maccabi - Oly game for the first 3 quarters and switched it to watch the last quarter and the OT of Alba-CZ game.
    I have to admit that I was surprised by both results. Especially with Olympiacos defeat, I couldn't see that coming..

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    It's easy to say something like Clyburn is the best player in El after such performance

Like always I will repeat what I am saying 3 years in a row, Larkin is the best

Clyburn is among top3 for sure
    top 3 is micic, larkin and clyburn all in the same team, this never happened before.

Quote Originally Posted by Axl Rose Is God View Post
    top 3 is micic, larkin and clyburn all in the same team, this never happened before.
    Not sure about Micic though.. He is good but he is out of top3 imo

I cannot send inbox message, because after service change or whatever, my profile is mess. I communicated with tonia, we had write to each other about his coming in Belgrade at tate of November, beginning of December. What's going on with ? If you need some information, I will try to help .

I was watching Maccabi - Oly game for the first 3 quarters and switched it to watch the last quarter and the OT of Alba-CZ game.
    I have to admit that I was surprised by both results. Especially with Olympiacos defeat, I couldn't see that coming..
    Well, I watched full replay, and, as I suspected three quarters were a disaster, Kattash played in second and third quarters with absolutely crazy rosters (Nebo, Poythress, Brown, DiBa, Adams, for instance). He forgot Hilliard on the bench for whole second half. Team looks like a mob for long time periods. And if Oly didn't miss easy layups, it would be over in third quarter. Only in fourth quarter Kattash put Poythress(Nebo/Sorkin)/Martin/Coulson(Hollins)/DiBa/Brown (Baldwin), and things started to look much much better. Oly also lost Caanan for two unsportsmanlike fouls, and their bigs, except Vezenkov, were not very good. Larenzakis was great, but not enough.
    In any case, I still stand for what I said before - Kattash is not up to the task and must go.
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast