EL 2022/23 - Gameday 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
    I was switching between this game and MTA-Oly (after Efes game became meaningless), and this was more of an Alba loss, though. they missed way too many FTs.
    I was watching Maccabi - Oly game for the first 3 quarters and switched it to watch the last quarter and the OT of Alba-CZ game.
    I have to admit that I was surprised by both results. Especially with Olympiacos defeat, I couldn't see that coming..

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
      It's easy to say something like Clyburn is the best player in El after such performance

Like always I will repeat what I am saying 3 years in a row, Larkin is the best

Clyburn is among top3 for sure
      top 3 is micic, larkin and clyburn all in the same team, this never happened before.

Comment

Originally posted by Axl Rose Is God View Post
        top 3 is micic, larkin and clyburn all in the same team, this never happened before.
        Not sure about Micic though.. He is good but he is out of top3 imo

Comment

I cannot send inbox message, because after service change or whatever, my profile is mess. I communicated with tonia, we had write to each other about his coming in Belgrade at tate of November, beginning of December. What's going on with ? If you need some information, I will try to help .

Comment

Originally posted by tonia View Post
            I was watching Maccabi - Oly game for the first 3 quarters and switched it to watch the last quarter and the OT of Alba-CZ game.
            I have to admit that I was surprised by both results. Especially with Olympiacos defeat, I couldn't see that coming..
            Well, I watched full replay, and, as I suspected three quarters were a disaster, Kattash played in second and third quarters with absolutely crazy rosters (Nebo, Poythress, Brown, DiBa, Adams, for instance). He forgot Hilliard on the bench for whole second half. Team looks like a mob for long time periods. And if Oly didn't miss easy layups, it would be over in third quarter. Only in fourth quarter Kattash put Poythress(Nebo/Sorkin)/Martin/Coulson(Hollins)/DiBa/Brown (Baldwin), and things started to look much much better. Oly also lost Caanan for two unsportsmanlike fouls, and their bigs, except Vezenkov, were not very good. Larenzakis was great, but not enough.
            In any case, I still stand for what I said before - Kattash is not up to the task and must go.
            Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

Originally posted by Nemanja95 View Post
              I cannot send inbox message, because after service change or whatever, my profile is mess. I communicated with tonia, we had write to each other about his coming in Belgrade at tate of November, beginning of December. What's going on with ? If you need some information, I will try to help .
              Goodmorning, Nemanja! Thank you so much for the interest! I'm travelling to Belgrade next Tuesday and i'm going to buy tickets for the game of Partizan against Valencia from https://www.ticketline.rs.
              Is it the only site to buy tickets, right? If you have any proposals on sightseeing in Belgrade or nightlife or restaurants, please send me an email to toniapatra@yahoo.gr

Comment

After Maccabi had played a very difficult derby on Sunday against Hapoel T.A. it would have been natural to collapse against Olympiakos. Instead we saw the Greeks collapse in the last quarter. A huge win for Katash who continues to make miracles with this roster. About Olympiakos, they clearly underestimated the opponent, otherwise such a soft defense can't be explained.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post
                  After Maccabi had played a very difficult derby on Sunday against Hapoel T.A. it would have been natural to collapse against Olympiakos. Instead we saw the Greeks collapse in the last quarter. A huge win for Katash who continues to make miracles with this roster. About Olympiakos, they clearly underestimated the opponent, otherwise such a soft defense can't be explained.
                  Did we watch same game? You call absolutely disastrous game management is 2nd and third quarters miracle??? You call continued use of Poythress and Nebo together (to detriment and clear frustration of former) huge win? And I don't think that anybody on the continent ever underestimates Maccabi in Yad Eliyahu(which was worth 10-15 points yesterday), for about 50 years and counting. Your arguments are, sorry, laughable.
                  As I said before, I am very happy about win, as well as Jarel Martin showing his abilities. And Hollins, and good game by JonDi, who, finally, clearly understands that he is not a point guard. And while I think that Kattash is mediocre (and stubborn) coach, he is not an idiot, so he used, finally, line-up which, obviously, worked. Oh, and Kattash never used match-up advantages Maccabi had, but that covered by him being mediocre. As I wrote before, we have lots of talent, lots of athleticism, and, as it seems, Oly had less in this particular game. Vezenkov, and Larenzakis were not enough.
                  Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

Olympiakos, the discussion about what to do with Canaan has already started. He risks seriously to be cut and replaced by another sg. It seems that users who claimed that he is not an el player were right.

Comment

Originally posted by tonia View Post
                      Goodmorning, Nemanja! Thank you so much for the interest! I'm travelling to Belgrade next Tuesday and i'm going to buy tickets for the game of Partizan against Valencia from https://www.ticketline.rs.
                      Is it the only site to buy tickets, right? If you have any proposals on sightseeing in Belgrade or nightlife or restaurants, please send me an email to toniapatra@yahoo.gr
                      Basically, yes. Today, tickets are released in sale for Valencia. I'll send mail when I come home.

Comment

Is Radonic really a terrible coach? I don't understand how Pao doesn't do anything on offense and defense.
                        3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Spittifiz View Post
                          if fenerbahce isnt up by 30 points by now its because of guduric. this guy killed our momentum and everything. i cant believe how coach itoudis has this much patience. he is playing so bad and it probably will cause us a game (which we were up by 19 points at some point in the game)

i dont like you man!
                          Guduric is the biggest problem in Fener? Guy who made two decisive FTs

Guys like you deserve Cedi in the team and missed crutial shoots

Comment

the second most favorite player of the forum (derrick williams) once again the best player of the team with the winning shot.

btw the most favorite player of the forum (nick calathes) is shooting 52% from 3pt line so far in the season

anyway, the CLOWN RADONIC and pedoulakis (its a shame this person is still in the team,he is by far the worst thing that ever happened in the team) should be removed as soon as possible. these idiots are responsible for providing the worst offensive gamestyle in euroleague,while they have some really good offensive players
                            Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

Originally posted by paspalj View Post
                              Is Radonic really a terrible coach? I don't understand how Pao doesn't do anything on offense and defense.
                              Is Teodosic the best player for the opponents when they face difficulties?

If (like me) you are a Teodosic hater and you need to enforce this sentiment you can watch the game just finished between Pana and Bologna lol lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post
                                Is Teodosic the best player for the opponents when they face difficulties?

If (like me) you are a Teodosic hater and you need to enforce this sentiment you can watch the game just finished between Pana and Bologna lol lol.
                                I love Milos hahaha. But I do agree that he is a choker.

Also I agree with saras suprisingly
                                3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information