Virtus Segafredo Bologna vs Valencia Basket
    Real Madrid vs Alba Berlin

18/11/2022

Fenerbahce Beko vs Panathinaikos OPAP
    Monaco vs Cazoo Baskonia
    Zalgiris Kaunas vs EA7 Emporio Armani Milano
    KK Partizan vs Maccabi Playtika Tel Aviv

Curious about Micic's performance this week
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

efes is a company, micic is a employee, he will do as told. if I was kalina I'd leave bar?a.

Quote Originally Posted by Axl Rose Is God View Post
    efes is a company, micic is a employee, he will do as told. if I was kalina I'd leave bar?a.
    Undoubtedly, Micic had credit to do something what strictly discipline doesn't demand. I would like to see, if he went for nt, would Efes sideline him. I m sure 'll not. Probably, didn't play, because he thinks unnecessary is to play in middle of season for nt on two games of one is expected big point difference win.

Quote Originally Posted by Axl Rose Is God View Post
    Both Micic and Kalinic were not permitted to participate to NT. Why should Kalinic leave Barcelona and not Micic leave Efes? Unfortunately, there are many players that their teams didn't permit their participation to the NT and it's not up to the players..

Larkin warming up. Any chance he plays?
    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
    Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

What a great player Nemanja is!! When the ball is heavy, he finds the way to score!

Barca will be stronger a lot when Kuric comes back, Mirotc could help also, but Efes with Larkin will reach new dimension. So comparation in this moment goes on Efes's side..

After all stupid losses against Valencia and Bayern, mediocre teams..

Congretulations to Ataman for not using Tuncer

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    Congretulations to Ataman for not using Tuncer
    He made a few other changes; like keeping Clyburn fresh in the 4th q, and attacking Barca from the wings, which made the offense look smoother.

does anyone know what happened between Kalinic & Saras?

Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    He made a few other changes; like keeping Clyburn fresh in the 4th q, and attacking Barca from the wings, which made the offense look smoother.

does anyone know what happened between Kalinic & Saras?
    Kalinic is supposed to have disagreed with Saras about his defense remarks, which infuriated Saras.

Quote Originally Posted by tonia View Post
    Kalinic is supposed to have disagreed with Saras about his defense remarks, which infuriated Saras.
    Thanks. I just saw Saras's quote "Nikola disrespected the team, we will deal with it internally." such strong reaction and words.

I don't know man, the respect is important, but he does not have the credentials as a coach to scold his stars openly like that. Even Obradovic can barely get away with it these days.

Thanks. I just saw Saras's quote "Nikola disrespected the team, we will deal with it internally." such strong reaction and words.

I don't know man, the respect is important, but he does not have the credentials as a coach to scold his stars openly like that. Even Obradovic can barely get away with it these days.
    It was also said that after the game Saras accused Efes of filming Barcelona's training session.. Yesterday was not a good day for Saras..

It was also said that after the game Saras accused Efes of filming Barcelona's training session.. Yesterday was not a good day for Saras..
    yeah, i saw that too, and also Ataman's reaction. I have no idea if this has any truth in it.

the funny thing is that several years ago Saras (or Zalgiris) was blamed for the same thing, was'nt he?

Both Micic and Kalinic were not permitted to participate to NT. Why should Kalinic leave Barcelona and not Micic leave Efes? Unfortunately, there are many players that their teams didn't permit their participation to the NT and it's not up to the players..
    I might understand, why you don't let your stars to play in this windows, but Partizan not letting Glas is the lowes off the low.
    previously known as Beno

yeah, i saw that too, and also Ataman's reaction. I have no idea if this has any truth in it.

the funny thing is that several years ago Saras (or Zalgiris) was blamed for the same thing, was'nt he?
    In 2017, after the 1st game between Maccabi & Zalgiris in Tel Aviv Israel media reported that Jasikevicius complained that Spahija & the club spied Zalgiris practice before the game.. It was also said by Saras that Valencia has done the same to Zalgiris..
    As it seems, Saras is used to making this kind of accusations

What a great player Nemanja is!! When the ball is heavy, he finds the way to score!
    Well... Last game is closer to except then his usual game. His two biggest lacks are bad anticipation in making decision, and in clutch time to make the winning shoot or assist. He rarely through the career, had taking the winning decisions and shoots. He makes 10 or 15 points for Milano or CZ, but most of points are in shooting row in 2nd or 3rd quarter, most of game he do something good, as something bad, but in key moments he isn't this leader who solves the game in the most cases.

I didn't even watch last game of Maccabi, opened stream, saw Kattash playing with Poythress and Nebo together, and closed it.
    Kattash needs to go. Yesterday.
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMaccabiFan View Post
    I didn't even watch last game of Maccabi, opened stream, saw Kattash playing with Poythress and Nebo together, and closed it.
    Kattash needs to go. Yesterday.
    In fact the team suffered a lot under the paint and lost the game mainly for this reason. I'm afraid that this choice has nothing to do with Maccabi's defeat.

Even if you didn't watch the game, Leday 21 pts and Lessort 16 pts reveal a lot of things.

Quote Originally Posted by ronmercer80 View Post
    In fact the team suffered a lot under the paint and lost the game mainly for this reason. I'm afraid that this choice has nothing to do with Maccabi's defeat.

Even if you didn't watch the game, Leday 21 pts and Lessort 16 pts reveal a lot of things.
    Kattash should have put Martin or Coulson as PFs, Martin played 2.5 minutes. Team looks like a mob. I had a feeling we will lose on 6th minute, and I was right. Kattash must go, he can't coach, he can't manage the team, he can't manage the game. He is a failure.
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Refs at Ataşehir were clowns, they should be banned from EL. PAO roster is pretty good imo, but Itoudis was way too big for Radonjic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast