Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: EL 2022/23 - Gameday 7

With this schedule and dark chemistry in this moment(and without Larkin) Efes could lose next 5 games, so 2-10 or 3-9 isn't impossible at all

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    Fener is miracle and mistery this season. Team with 11 role players and idiot Melih is 1st in standings. This Itoudis knows his job

But I have to say what is purpose of bringing Willbekin(and paying milion buyout) when clown like Melih is better then him in offense

Willbekin is much better in defense, but if we needed defender we could have brought someone who will just run and defend for much lower price
    Itoudis is a great coach, so you shouldn't wonder about Fener's ranking.

Quote Originally Posted by tonia View Post
    Itoudis is a great coach, so you shouldn't wonder about Fener's ranking.
    With this roster it's miracle believe me, just pure vision and coach's quality. I don't know if it's his idea bringing Willbekin(cos he wasn't our coach that moment), but everything else he did perfect

Btw I am not saying Willbekin is bad signing, he is good defender, but we should have spent money for player who will show some leading spirit, above role duties

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMaccabiFan View Post
    He's pathetic. Needs to go. With so much talent in the team we look as untrained mob.
    So great as a player and so mediocre as a coach..

With this roster it's miracle believe me, just pure vision and coach's quality. I don't know if it's his idea bringing Willbekin(cos he wasn't our coach that moment), but everything else he did perfect

Btw I am not saying Willbekin is bad signing, he is good defender, but we should have spent money for player who will show some leading spirit, above role duties
    According to a greek source, Willbekin was Itoudis' choice.

According to a greek source, Willbekin was Itoudis' choice.
    Then it's his mistake, which could cost him at the end when big games start. He was bad against Barca already

All other signings were good or even great. Calathes signing especially, for the 1st time in last 10 years we have true pg

32 3p attempts by barca having impressive numerbs of wide open shoot.never happened.
    if u doesnt train perimetral bball in offense during the week, u cant cover the arch. usually mta opponets have their best 3p stats ,or almost their best as highest ,or almost, 3p attempts. historically.
    and i'll no spend any word about aboiut big americans muscles martin, nebo, poythrees, colson. kind of big mountain of muscles who mta fans love. they wouldnt play in venezia or brescia or sassari

what a risdicuolos technical management and what a ignorant (letterally mean) fans, in tel aviv

Then it's his mistake, which could cost him at the end when big games start. He was bad against Barca already

All other signings were good or even great. Calathes signing especially, for the 1st time in last 10 years we have true pg
    Calathes is really improved in offense (he didn't use to be that good in 3point shots) but he has always been an excellent passer!

Melih is easily the best shooter in the league, he should play more. He does some defense too.

Pretty cool to see Zalgiris at 7th spot
    LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
    Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

Quote Originally Posted by Axl Rose Is God View Post
    Melih is easily the best shooter in the league, he should play more. He does some defense too.
    I would prefer Mike James as a shooter.

I would prefer Mike James as a shooter.
    Mike always finds a colossal way to funk up, Melih never does that

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMaccabiFan View Post
    He's pathetic. Needs to go. With so much talent in the team we look as untrained mob.
    Where do you see all this talent I would like to know.

The team is doing good, beating Barcelona is very difficult at this moment.

Now follows a schedule with 2 games in Serbia, 2 in Italy, in Germany against Bayern and Valencia plus Olympiacos at home.

If the team maintains the same spirit shown till now they can win at least 4 games among them. And thus keep chasing the playoffs qualification, a small miracle with these players.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight forward View Post
    Pretty cool to see Zalgiris at 7th spot
    I am also happy with this. A team with a small budget that tries to develop local players and great passion for this sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Axl Rose Is God View Post
    keciye abdurrahman celebi demek

Edwards was supposed to be that shooter, but he's either not playing, or when he plays he's not shooting (but driving and getting blocked almost every time). that's a mystery to me. Is Itoudis trying to create a Larkin out of him? because that's not happening.

Melih was fantastic in Barca game, too bad he could not enter the game for the last offense.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

I think Maccabi 'll be on one of first eight place, what is improvement in comparison to last few years. Maccabi isn't yet enough team, with connection and cooperation among players and players with coach, but their play isn't bad for this period of season. Katash is correct option, in certain sense risky, but in my opinion he 'll do job better then most think.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemanja95 View Post
    I think Maccabi 'll be on one of first eight place, what is improvement in comparison to last few years. Maccabi isn't yet enough team, with connection and cooperation among players and players with coach, but their play isn't bad for this period of season. Katash is correct option, in certain sense risky, but in my opinion he 'll do job better then most think.
    If they had signed a serious sg instead of Adams who knows, he is a bluff whereas Hilliard as usual suffers from injuries.

There is still some hope but the coach should be the least of the team's worries.

Now almost every supporter is happy because Vujicic announced that he will leave at the end of the season. But unfortunately Federman junior and his friends will still be there.

Baskonia completely without energy in the second half, they just watched Pana scoring (60 points without forcing!). Nothing to do with the team admired against Maccabi.

What a clown the coach of Baskonia is! He was provoking PAO fans with his behavior all the time!

What a clown the coach of Baskonia is! He was provoking PAO fans with his behavior all the time!
    Well, they started first. Why they had to yelling, shouting and buzzing all the time? they were very confrontational.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast